With us or against us

I am not an authority, by any means...but I have forgotten more about the middle east than you have ever known...that is pretty clear.

I am not an authority, by any means...but I have forgotten more about the middle east than you have ever known...that is pretty clear.

Obviously so, I see you also wear that American flag on your head like a turban, you appeasing shitbrick!

I'm curious....do you do anything other than call people names and spout inaccurate neocon babble?

madrid...london.... bali... amman.... remember now?

I'm curious....do you do anything other than call people names and spout inaccurate neocon babble?

madrid...london.... bali... amman.... remember now?

What me? If I remember correctly when I made my first few posts here you jumped all over them spitting out the insults and quoting the leftist word for word, now I come over and just post my comments as I laugh at some of the most rediculous post I have read outside of DU! Make any sense to you mainecoon?:cof1:

I guess you win with hearts and minds right? what a shitbrick!

Your other cronies here had a post about how soldiers were getting sick from depleted uranium, however you would swear that all this stuff is useless as it was from the original gulf war or older, then why the fuck are soldiers currently getting sick from it?

I know, invading Iraq has created more terrorism right? I mean afterall there was 911 but that was before the Iraq invasion, so what ones took places since??? Geez I forgot already....:rolleyes:

QUOTE]

Don't watch the news much? Madrid, London, Bali, US consulate in Jeddah, US employee compound in Riyahd, Jordan Hotel.

Bush's own US State Dept. has reported that terrorism is up to record levels.

What me? If I remember correctly when I made my first few posts here you jumped all over them spitting out the insults and quoting the leftist word for word, now I come over and just post my comments as I laugh at some of the most rediculous post I have read outside of DU! Make any sense to you mainecoon?:cof1:

I jumped all over your LIE about Ollie North....which you got from some rightwing slander mill....

so...you asked about what other terror attacks since 9/11 and I listed a few.... remember now?

Don't watch the news much? Madrid, London, Bali, US consulate in Jeddah, US employee compound in Riyahd, Jordan Hotel.

Bush's own US State Dept. has reported that terrorism is up to record levels.

Another moron heard from, wassuppp cyphilis? know how to quoute much?

Is it up? damn Iraq war gonna cause a jihad right here in the states!..... especially when momo's like yourself and some others on this board would be in support of that...:rolleyes:

I jumped all over your LIE about Ollie North....which you got from some rightwing slander mill....

so...you asked about what other terror attacks since 9/11 and I listed a few.... remember now?

Damn, you are a bigger shitbrick than I thought! Nothing like taking something I said from somewhere else and making part of another one of these largely sympathizing, appeasing moron threads... Go ahead, list me the terrorist attacks on our soil since 911 shitbrick!

Another moron heard from, wassuppp cyphilis? know how to quoute much?

Is it up? damn Iraq war gonna cause a jihad right here in the states!..... especially when momo's like yourself and some others on this board would be in support of that...:rolleyes:

the above is really a rather lame and ignorant comment. try harder in the future to raisethe level of discourse up a notch. that is so grade school.

I'm not sure if these were meant for me or if they were in your signature:

Do you reject the Holy Trinity? No, I believe in God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit all different representations of the same being. And don't you dare ask me to explain it. ;)

Also, do you believe God punishes us, or does He allow us to do whatever we want to do?

God does allow us to do as we want. He gives us faith and that faith decides our final destination.

Immie

Damn, you are a bigger shitbrick than I thought! Nothing like taking something I said from somewhere else and making part of another one of these largely sympathizing, appeasing moron threads... Go ahead, list me the terrorist attacks on our soil since 911 shitbrick!

on "our soil"? is that the measure of tranquility in the world? Madrid, Amman, Jeddah, London, Bali, et.al....those don't "count" because they weren't on "our soil"? The fact that our invasion of Iraq has so destabilized the region that the entire place is poised to boil over in sectarian violence doesn't matter because it isn't happening on "our soil"?

what color is the sky in your world?

Is that a typical reply around here when an opposing view is made? well hello to you too, are you related to any of the shitbricks on board?
Nope, no relations on here. Just noticed similarities. Just another asshole I guess :)
From one asshole to another , HI!

the above is really a rather lame and ignorant comment. try harder in the future to raisethe level of discourse up a notch. that is so grade school.

what can I say coon, I just reduced myself to the level that I read around here.
Anyways, explain to me almighty mister live in the middle east for two years, how does the Iraq war equate to more terrorists? tell me what would of been the solution to the problem, can ya do that for me shitbrick?

Nope, no relations on here. Just noticed similarities. Just another asshole I guess :)
From one asshole to another , HI!

:ILUM:

I like that attitude! you aren't going to tell me how you are going to kick my ass next if you don't like what I post will ya? I know the coon from maine plays that game.

Is that a typical reply around here when an opposing view is made? well hello to you too, are you related to any of the shitbricks on board?
No, it's a common query around here whenever a noob says something that is both really ignorant and uselessly inflammatory. It's folklorically related to "Wow, you kiss your sister with that mouth?" and "The age of consent in your state is HOW low?"

and the "something that you said" about Osama and Ollie North is simply instructive as to the level of your intellectual grasp of the issues.... you are just a parrot devoid of any original thought and incapable of any critical intelligent analysis of current events. You're a gadfly and a not too creative one, at that.

on "our soil"? is that the measure of tranquility in the world? Madrid, Amman, Jeddah, London, Bali, et.al....those don't "count" because they weren't on "our soil"? The fact that our invasion of Iraq has so destabilized the region that the entire place is poised to boil over in sectarian violence doesn't matter because it isn't happening on "our soil"?

what color is the sky in your world?

Ok shitbrick, since you are so very good at taking things out of content I'll try to go along with your way of going from one thing to another.

So, these terrorist attacks you mention elsewhere were a direct result of the Iraq war? they would'nt of happened at all if Iraq was not invaded?

Who are these teorrists? you told me another time how Iraq and Iran have had such hatred for each other, How on earth did Iraq become the crying call for terrorists around the world?

I dunno shitbrick, I'm pretty sure terrorism is something that was going to take place with or without Iraq, In fact 911 was before the Iraq invasion, was it not?

No, it's a common query around here whenever a noob says something that is both really ignorant and uselessly inflammatory. It's folklorically related to "Wow, you kiss your sister with that mouth?" and "The age of consent in your state is HOW low?"

homo say what?

Back