With us or against us

lots of talk...no action.... and lies....

you have yet to engage me in anything appraoching intellectual discourse. Do you want to talk about middle eatern foreign affairs? I doubt you have much to offer if you think that Ollie ever heard of OBL.... you are a neophyte there....what else? Connecticut primary? Bush's plummeting poll numbers? All I have seen from you so far is insults and cute little drinking happy faces. Do you HAVE anything else, or should I just go off to bed?

I guess I was wise to head off to bed when I did and not wait around for anything of intellectual content coming from Dr. Evil. lol

I hear lot's bout this dixie person so perhaps in the future.
Damn, cuttin' up the trees? and here I thought you were the type that lived for them.

Evil, you will have a bit of trouble pidgeonholing me. And don't even thing about cornholing me :)
I don't hang with or follow groups, pretty much a lone wolf.

I guess I was wise to head off to bed when I did and not wait around for anything of intellectual content coming from Dr. Evil. lol

Yeah good idea coon, I have nothing to offer to such an elitist of message board politics as someone like you.

Well now that you have schooled me on what tribe represents what kind of terrorism, what's next oh wise coon?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

what would be the next topic that you think you know something about that you wish to get schooled in? I will readily admit that there are a large number of political topics that I have little to no expertise in, so if you chose one of those, I'll be gracious enough to defer. Pick one I know something about, and I'll be glad to expose your idiocy. Your choice.

what would be the next topic that you think you know something about that you wish to get schooled in? I will readily admit that there are a large number of political topics that I have little to no expertise in, so if you chose one of those, I'll be gracious enough to defer. Pick one I know something about, and I'll be glad to expose your idiocy. Your choice.
Nice jab but you left yourself open, maineman. Definitely your point though.

Where are we now, Round 6? :cof1:

Well then, school me on the Bush family relation to the Bin Laden family, and while at it show me how that has done something as damaging as a wannabe like Gore heading over to the saudi's and ripping America the way he did.

Now understand I know you are a shitbrick, and only see things through your democratic goggles but it would be most excellent if you can explain one bit how any good could of come from what Gore did, or at least make a good excuse for the clown. School me.........:cool:

Nice jab but you left yourself open, maineman. Definitely your point though.

Where are we now, Round 6? :cof1:

Ahhh noticed the jab did ya Ornery? How about throwing a couple of your own and school me yourself, or is it just easier to ride under the wings of the shitbrick?

I don't think that Gore's speech in Saudi Arabia DID any harm to America. He is entitled to express his opinion.

Regarding the Bush family and the bin Laden family... I would never suggest that the business relationships between two fairly upstanding families are to blame for the actions and subsequent reactions of two of their less upstanding members.

note: I used the word "fairly" above because in this instance I have ignored the Prescott Bush-Adolf Hitler connection which does blight the past of one of those families.

I don't think that Gore's speech in Saudi Arabia DID any harm to America. He is entitled to express his opinion.

Kinda figured that you would see it that way.:rolleyes:

Just like the majority of the left party, they have taken their shots whenver possible against this administration for political gain. When a political figure such as Gore heads to saudi and cries the blues it shown the dissention in America, and who do you think is laughing about all that?

You would think I am a neo-con by the way I post, well I am far from it but to be honest I have seen the way the left has worked over the past couple years and it is anything but good for America! I would never vote democrat again for the actions of the past couple years from these pinheads, the democratic party is in more need of re-tooling then the UN.

Like the way things or going or not, the whole political scheme should be working together, and showing a little cohesion but instead the left is more interested in gaining votes at the moment.....:rolleyes:

I would never vote democrat again for the actions of the past couple years from these pinheads, ...

hmmmmmm? who does that sound like?

I would never vote democrat again for the actions of the past couple years from these pinheads, ...

Bill Griffith. :)

No way Wevil is Dicks. He may be a pusilanimous pipsqueak -- actually, he is -- but he's not he-who-shall-not-be-named-without-laughing. Too smart.

Damn is there anything else that one can say around here? witty comeback though......:rolleyes:

I have seen the way the left has worked over the past couple years and it is anything but good for America! I would never vote democrat again for the actions of the past couple years from these pinheads...

ROFLMAO!

A message board classic! - I've seen it dozens of times on multiple boards: As soon as Bush's poll numbers tank, tons of alleged "former" democrats rush to their keyboards to decry the partisanship of the Democratic party, and to vow they'll "never vote Democrat" again! (note, they can't even get the name of their "former" party correct: Democratic

I have seen the way the left has worked over the past couple years and it is anything but good for America! I would never vote democrat again for the actions of the past couple years from these pinheads...

ROFLMAO!

A message board classic! - I've seen it dozens of times on multiple boards: As soon as Bush's poll numbers tank, tons of alleged "former" democrats rush to their keyboards to decry the partisanship of the Democratic party, and to vow they'll "never vote Democrat" again! (note, they can't even get the name of their "former" party correct: Democratic

Holy hell shitbrick, you finally managed to say something without copy & pasting!

One problem there shirley, I never claimed to of been of any party period! fact is I freely choose a candidate that for me seems the best choice.

Unlike the majority of you shitbricks around here I have not cried the same old rhetoric, posted mass statisticals from around the net, relied upon so called polls.... I just say what is on my mind in my own words, for the most part it serves me well, sometimes I screw up, unlike you Cyphilis I can claim to have something to say that is my own, and not something that has been spent like a two-bit hooker working the Saturday night late shift! :321:

:cof1:

I agree with you SE. the polls and statistics mean nothing. The libs will still lose cause they have nothing to offer except hate speech and lies.

Bush has no need of polls, he's in his last term. they need to get over it and talk about what they intend to do not how much they hate Bush. Who will they blame when they lose in the midterm elections?

Scanning through the other posts in this thread i see the same old lib talking points with nothing being offered as to what they want to do. maybe the saddam lovers could get him sentenced to being the head of the democratic party, he could replace that worthless piece of shit dean and bring in his old propaganda minister. There was a man who really knew how to tell tall tales.

And after all what did saddam do really, he just killed a few hundred thousand of his own people. The dems can rehabilitate him. He was/is a meglomaniac but then so is howard dean. And most importantly he hates Bush that makes him an honorary member of the democratic party right there.

I may be straying off topic here, but as for the elections I think both parties have problems. The Democrats have not been consistant that they think we have a problem. The problem with that is that Joe Blow recognizes that we really do.

The Republicans have a problem via the administration, sounding 'tough' one minute, then sounding pc the next. Nowhere what this dicotomy more evident than in the current crisis in Lebanon. Olmert failed, that is a given, but what should the administration have done?

Pressured Olmert to attack. If that failed, used other conduits in Israel to bring him down. That wasn't even attempted.

Made sure, that US position was clear in UN, which it wasn't. Then Condi became French, we will be paying for that until something happens to override. (I would have said for 'years', but it will be less than that, due to the war, that isn't declared, but should be.)

Back