WOW! Dems doing a heluva job already!!!

"Darn, I had a question I wanted to ask GOD if I ever het him/her. Now I have forgotten what it was. Oh well. "

The answer is NO. It won't fall off if you keep playing with it.

Nope it is still working fine, wearing glasses though ;)

HeY GOD where are my lotto numbers, Are you sure you are the real GOD ? I am beginning to have a crisis of faith here...

"HeY GOD where are my lotto numbers, Are you sure you are the real GOD ? I am beginning to have a crisis of faith here..."

Sorry man... not my department. Lucifer handles the morons that play the lottery. Tricky lil bastard. I think you may know him as Bill Clinton.

"HeY GOD where are my lotto numbers, Are you sure you are the real GOD ? I am beginning to have a crisis of faith here..."

Sorry man... not my department. Lucifer handles the morons that play the lottery. Tricky lil bastard. I think you may know him as Bill Clinton.

Omnipotent and still a burocrat ? :shock:

Well, let's face it: it's not heteros per se that are objectionable, it's just the consequences of their perverted sexual practices. No more babies, no more problem, right?

Absolutely ;)
but most don't think like that you know...
:cool:

and to think within one generation it would eliminate all death.

"You don't exist anyway according to our new federal guidelines on education. Item #18 on the agenda."

I will get you my pretty..... and your lil dog too.

Oh wait... I mean Rob's dog too.

"You know, you really hosed me in the Old Testament. Your little ego match with satan cost me dearly, and I never got my apology."

Well ya see Job... I just didn't care back in those days. So nana nana na na.

Back