2016 College Football

Something I had not thought of until someone said something last night.

Louisville has a tough defense, but their game depends on Jackson lighting up the scoreboard.

So why did Petrino leave him in so long against FSU? He played until there were less than 12 mins left in the game. Louisville was up 63-10 at that point.

If Jackson gets injured in a blowout, what will the rest of teh season look like?

Hard to say. My guess is added reps for the inexperienced star.

Something I had not thought of until someone said something last night.

Louisville has a tough defense, but their game depends on Jackson lighting up the scoreboard.

So why did Petrino leave him in so long against FSU? He played until there were less than 12 mins left in the game. Louisville was up 63-10 at that point.

If Jackson gets injured in a blowout, what will the rest of teh season look like?
This isn't the pros. This is college and his team was in sync, on rhythm and executing. He did the righ thing in keeping him and the starters in and letting them learn through experience how to achieve those goals.

If the starter gets injured, as they could on any given play, then that's unfortunate but it's next man up. Petrine did the right thing.

No Les, no more.

LSU has apparently fired Les Miles as head coach. No surprise. Few coaches have made as many blunders (especially inyclock mgmt) as Miles and survived.
I think they made a big mistake. Mile has a .770 winning percentage at LSU. Who out there is better? I bet Nebraskas AD is clawing the sky. They wanted Miles but he chose to be loyal to LSU.

I would not be surprised to se Miles land at ND.

I think they made a big mistake. Mile has a .770 winning percentage at LSU. Who out there is better? I bet Nebraskas AD is clawing the sky. They wanted Miles but he chose to be loyal to LSU.

I would not be surprised to se Miles land at ND.

Miles could recruit as well as anyone. But he has made so many blunders, especially in clock mgmt, he is hard to sell as a top coach.

Big day for the sport yesterday.

FSU lost again!
Stanford got blown out.
Wisconsin went down.
TN beat GA with a Hail Mary play (right after GA had taken the lead with one).
Louisville lost to Clemson (Clemson's defense did great for most of the game).

Houston, we have a problem!

I cant believe Houston lost like that! I was going to go to the ACU game this evening but I ended up watching the end of the Texas A&M game on TV instead since it was so close but by the time that game was over my school was already losing and so it became pizza and TV night for me. 0-6 here we come.

What's your team, Norah?

Abilene Christian but their football team is in that division that's one level down and so I also go for Texas A&M and Texas Tech. Really I'll go for any Texas team over a non Texas team regardless, but when a Texas team plays another Texas team I have a whole other preference system.

Abilene Christian but their football team is in that division that's one level down and so I also go for Texas A&M and Texas Tech. Really I'll go for any Texas team over a non Texas team regardless, but when a Texas team plays another Texas team I have a whole other preference system.

That's the way I look at it. I go for all of the Oklahoma teams but when they play each other OU is at the top of the list and gets preference over OSU and Tulsa. Nobody in this state knows how to play defense though.

The halfway mark of the regular season. Who looks good for the 4 team tourney?

I'd guess as follows:
1) Alabama
2) Ohio State
3) Clemson
4) Washington

Mott, your Buckeyes handle Clemson, and my Tide knocks off Washington, we could have an excellent Championship game.

If Texas A&M finds a way to beat Alabama this weekend then A&M will definitely be in the playoff talk. My fear is that A&M will beat Alabama and then lose to LSU in their last game and then Alabama will go to the SEC championship because they are Alabama.

Back