638 People Charged In Capitol Insurrection So Far

You're calling people terrorists that did not do permanent damage to anyone or anything.

Who I'm calling terrorists are people that beat people badly for political reasons, commit arson, murder, stab horses, and blow people up.

^Now how many of those things happened on 1/6?
They fit the definition but I'm content to let the courts handle it, not mobs like you suggested.

Hello T. A. Gardner,

Here is an excerpt from one of the links in the thread I referenced

"Two participants in the January riot at the Capitol have been hit with new federal criminal charges alleging, in part, that they plotted bringing guns to the Capitol. Those facing the new charges include Tennessee resident Ronald Sandlin and Nevada resident Nathaniel DeGrave, and the new allegations — to which both have pleaded not guilty — include conspiracy, obstruction of an official proceeding, and assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers, all of which are among the most serious charges issued against Capitol rioters so far. Obstruction of an official proceeding carries a prison sentence of up to 20 years."

Okay, two out of over 600 have had their charges amended and the added ones are typical for the entire list. That doesn't prove that the government will stack on capital offenses like insurrection or treason at some later date.

At the same time, you might not be aware--mostly because the MSM isn't reporting on it at all--that there are some charged that are fighting back and at least in one case have pretty conclusively proven the federal prosecutors have made up evidence and outright lied about what a defendant's role in Jan 6 was.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/20982308-caldwell-motion-to-change-venue

It's a pretty damning filing against the prosecution who has quietly and without the media hysteria that accompanied the original claims and charges, simply dropped much of what they claimed the defendant supposedly did...

If the prosecution grossly overreached in one case, how many others did they do similarly? How many defendants simply lacked the knowledge, resources, or help to fight overreaching claims or charges and simply accepted reduced ones in a plea deal?

Okay, two out of over 600 have had their charges amended and the added ones are typical for the entire list. That doesn't prove that the government will stack on capital offenses like insurrection or treason at some later date.

At the same time, you might not be aware--mostly because the MSM isn't reporting on it at all--that there are some charged that are fighting back and at least in one case have pretty conclusively proven the federal prosecutors have made up evidence and outright lied about what a defendant's role in Jan 6 was.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/20982308-caldwell-motion-to-change-venue

It's a pretty damning filing against the prosecution who has quietly and without the media hysteria that accompanied the original claims and charges, simply dropped much of what they claimed the defendant supposedly did...

If the prosecution grossly overreached in one case, how many others did they do similarly? How many defendants simply lacked the knowledge, resources, or help to fight overreaching claims or charges and simply accepted reduced ones in a plea deal?
First, a filing doesn't mean shit. Results count.

Second, it looks like he's headed for trial this January. Considering the charges, he might be looking at a few years. I wouldn't bet on his innocence or freedom after conviction.

Why you keep defending these traitors still stymies me.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/defendants/caldwell-thomas-edward
Status conference held 8/10. Jury trials set for 1/31/22 at 10 am and 4/4/22 at 10 am. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.

Hello T. A. Gardner,

That's not very convincing.

To open by saying an argument lacks merit because of lack of similar cases, and then to close by saying an example of a singular case among hundreds suggests there are many others?

The beginning of the argument destroys the conclusion of the argument.

I am an opioid and meth-riddled inbred and the dumbest motherfucker here.

tropic-thunder-dumb.gif

yup, thats true

Thanks for proving you are not only a gutless armchair warrior, but that you are a delusional Trump Dick Sucking anti-American too.

what I said is true, it will eventually be proven. You idiotic Biden worshipers will be destroyed by the truth and its not very far off. Get ready.

horseshit, the only professionals involved were FBI agents who posed as Trump supporters and incited the others to riot. Oh, how about the professional cop who murdered Ashli Babbet, an unarmed female veteran who was committing no crime and was a threat to no one.
Thanks for proving you are not only a gutless armchair warrior, but that you are a delusional Trump Dick Sucking anti-American too.
what I said is true, it will eventually be proven. You idiotic Biden worshipers will be destroyed by the truth and its not very far off. Get ready.
Just like OJ will find "the real killers"? LOL

I'm not a "Biden worshiper" so your lie only serves to prove you are a desperate liar if not also a stupid liar.

Just like OJ will find "the real killers"? LOL

I'm not a "Biden worshiper" so your lie only serves to prove you are a desperate liar if not also a stupid liar.

The real killers???? Who besides an innocent female veteran was killed? And she was murdered by a black capital cop who felt threatened by a small unarmed woman. Come on dude, THINK

The real killers???? Who besides an innocent female veteran was killed? And she was murdered by a black capital cop who felt threatened by a small unarmed woman. Come on dude, THINK

The fact you don't know just goes to prove you're a fucking moron. Fine. Your choice.

The fact you don't know just goes to prove you're a fucking moron. Fine. Your choice.

no one besides Ashli Babbet was killed on Jan 6. A few people on both sides died of other causes. None of the "insurrectionists" killed anyone. The fact that you don't know what really happened proves that you are a mindless sheep who is fed bullshit daily by the lying corrupt media arm of the dem party.

no one besides Ashli Babbet was killed on Jan 6. A few people on both sides died of other causes. None of the "insurrectionists" killed anyone. The fact that you don't know what really happened proves that you are a mindless sheep who is fed bullshit daily by the lying corrupt media arm of the dem party.

Thus proving you are either stupid or a liar....maybe both. Your problem, not mine, cuck.

So people are free to attack police officers and it isn't a crime unless they actually kill one?

Back