75% of America thinks country is headed in wrong direction!

it's your delusion. When a Republican president is in office and the stock market does well, you leftists whine about the rich getting richer.

When a Democrat president is in office and the stock market does well, you leftists crow about a booming economy, seemingly forgetting that the 'rich are getting richer'............

The Left also forgets that the more you concentrate power in the hands of a few, the more you concentrate wealth in the hands of a few. Bigger government = less equality.

I'd be surprised if BP could find even a single reputable source. And I'm no fan of Trump. I think Trump has enough smarts to never say something like that even if he might want it.

There's plenty of radical Leftist and Leftist sources that find it out of context, or create it from thin air...

The irony here is that 75% of Russians see their country headed in the right direction. They just kicked the crap out of NATO and added another $200 billion to the US national debt.

Are you retard... Yea, you are. Trump doesn't want massive new government programs and spending, the Democrats and Biden do.
Lol, really? Who started Space Force? Who levied tariffs against China then had to subsidize farmers? Who gave tax cuts that created a Bigly deficit?

Gardner thinks Jan. 6 was a peaceful tour. He lies about supporting Trump.
And he hates leftists.

All we need to know about his moral character.

I'll even show you:

The Left wants or prefers:

An authoritarian, dictatorship with a huge government bureaucracy.
A command economy directed or even owned by the government.
That society and government is all important and the individual within it is nothing.

The Right prefers:

A government accountable to the people with limited powers and can only do specific things the people allow.
A free-market economy where the government has little or no say or control.
The individual is who is important and elevated in society, not society as a whole or government.

Six sentences. It's that simple. It is also consistent and measurable.

Seek psychiatric help, TA...now, while there is still a chance you can regain control of yourself.

Yeah, I agree. I am part of the 75%.

But analysists seem to think that because so many people think the country is headed in the wrong direction, a change in the presidency from Joe Biden to Trump is what is wanted.

Horse shit!

The reason I think our country is headed in the wrong direction is BECAUSE so many of our people think that Trump should be put back into the White House.

He is a disgusting person...he is incompetent...he is a divider...he is a moron, just like the people to whom he most appeals.

Sure wish the weather would turn. I want some warm times. I really miss golf. It makes me testy.

1du2ye.jpg

Back