A brief history of Hell

Francis isnt that smart.

My guess is that I am a hell of a lot smarter than you.

I base that guess on what you write...and the way you structure what you write.

How long ago was it that you dropped out of high school? Couple of years?

My guess is that I am a hell of a lot smarter than you.

I base that guess on what you write...and the way you structure what you write.

How long ago was it that you dropped out of high school? Couple of years?

Im the dumbest person you've ever run across but I'm still waiting for you to show evidence of catholic teaching on "limbo" Francis.

Im the dumbest person you've ever run across...

Not the dumbest...but one of the most stupid I've ever had to deal with. And seemingly unprincipled.

...but I'm still waiting for you to show evidence of catholic teaching on "limbo" Francis.

I ask again. Why would I do that...or why would I even want to do that?

My comment of "bullshit" was directed at your assertion, "Limbo is not a Catholic thing."

Not the dumbest...but one of the most stupid I've ever had to deal with. And seemingly unprincipled.

I ask again. Why would I do that...or why would I even want to do that?

My comment of "bullshit" was directed at your assertion, "Limbo is not a Catholic thing."

It's not a Catholic thing so either prove it is or go back to licking your father's pussy.

It's not a Catholic thing so either prove it is or go back to licking your father's pussy.

It is quinticentially "a Catholic thing"...and anyone with enough brainpower to spell D O G...realizes that. Nearly as I know, no Protestant denominations have ever adopted it...and although the Catholic Church has wised up to the fact that the concept of denial of Heaven by the unBaptized leaves their god looking like a dung heap...they have not exunged that notion or the notion of a Limbo completely.

You are an asshole, Yakuda. I do not put you on IGNORE because your posts are so amusingly stupid.

I departed the Catholic Church over 50 years ago, but apparently still know more than you about it.

By the way, I still would love to know how long ago you dropped out of high school. You could just let me know if it was more than 5 years ago.

How old are you?

Not a Catholic so the only thing I really knew about Catholics as a kid was the JFK election controversy and George Carlin talking about being Catholic. The link below indicates to me you are under 40 if not 30. Or you're just an idiot. I'm still working on figuring that out about you, Yak. LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbo
In Catholic theology, Limbo (Latin: limbus, 'edge' or 'boundary', referring to the edge of Hell) is the afterlife condition of those who die in original sin without being assigned to the Hell of the Damned. Medieval theologians of Western Europe described the underworld ("hell", "hades", "infernum") as divided into three distinct parts: Hell of the Damned,[2] Limbo of the Fathers or Patriarchs, and Limbo of the Infants. The Limbo of the Fathers is an official doctrine of the Catholic Church, but the Limbo of the Infants is not.[3] The concept of Limbo comes from the idea that, in the case of Limbo of the Fathers, good people were not able to achieve heaven just because they were born before the birth of Jesus Christ. This is also true for Limbo of the Infants in that simply because a child died before baptism, does not mean they deserve punishment, though they cannot achieve salvation....

....n its 1980 instruction on children's baptism the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith stated that "with regard to children who die without having received baptism, the Church can only entrust them to the mercy of God, as indeed she does in the funeral rite established for them",[31]: 13  leaving all theories as to their fate, including Limbo, as viable possibilities. In 1984, when Joseph Ratzinger, then Cardinal Prefect of that Congregation, stated that he rejected the claim that children who die unbaptised cannot attain salvation, he was speaking for many academic theologians of his training and background.[citation needed]

The Church's teaching, expressed in the 1992 Catechism of the Catholic Church, is that "Baptism is necessary for salvation for those to whom the Gospel has been proclaimed and who have had the possibility of asking for this sacrament", and that "God has bound salvation to the sacrament of Baptism, but he himself is not bound by his sacraments". It recalls that, apart from the sacrament, baptism of blood (as in the case of Christian martyrs) and in the case of catechumens who die before receiving the sacrament, explicit desire for baptism, together with Catholic faith, repentance for their sins (specifically perfect contrition, in the case of catechumens) and charity, ensures salvation. It also states that since Christ died for all and all are called to the same divine destiny, "every man who is ignorant of the Gospel of Christ and of his Church, but seeks the truth and does the will of God in accordance with his understanding of it, can be saved", seeing that, if they had known of the necessity of baptism, they would have desired it explicitly.[32] Additionally, at the Council of Trent and in the Vatican's response to Feeneyism in the 1940s, the Church affirmed in every case the necessity of Catholic faith (also called "supernatural faith"), or at least the "habit of faith", for salvation.

BTWh, dumbass, men don't have pussies. Were your parents both Lesbians?

Last edited:
It is quinticentially "a Catholic thing"...and anyone with enough brainpower to spell D O G...realizes that. Nearly as I know, no Protestant denominations have ever adopted it...and although the Catholic Church has wised up to the fact that the concept of denial of Heaven by the unBaptized leaves their god looking like a dung heap...they have not exunged that notion or the notion of a Limbo completely.

You are an asshole, Yakuda. I do not put you on IGNORE because your posts are so amusingly stupid.

I departed the Catholic Church over 50 years ago, but apparently still know more than you about it.

By the way, I still would love to know how long ago you dropped out of high school. You could just let me know if it was more than 5 years ago.

by the way.....
The word is of Teutonic origin, meaning “border” or “anything joined on.” The concept of limbo probably developed in Europe in the Middle Ages but was never defined as a church dogma, and reference to it was omitted from the official catechism of the church that was issued in 1992.
https://www.britannica.com/topic/limbo-Roman-Catholic-theology

You finally are smartening up huh Frankie?

You don't know the first thing about my life Frankie but like a good little leftist stooge you make claims based on what little is in your head. To those with eyes the separation from God is everywhere. The reason you disagree is because you know the shit you peddle will only lead you to even further separation from God but what others think of you matters more to you than what God thinks of you. I mean I'll pray for you but only God is going to be able you Francis.

Yet, you continue to support and defend one particular person who has separated from God more than most.

That, in itself, is separation for you, too.

Back