A good example of why southern conservatives are not trusted.

I've answered that before. Others did decide what I should be paid. Do you tell your boss what he'll pay you or does he tell you?

I wasn't talking about what your boss wants to pay you; but then you allready knew that and you're just running away from this.

I guess when it could have a negative affect on you; you're not so up about some things, that you don't mind that others might have to follow. :palm:

I wasn't talking about what your boss wants to pay you; but then you allready knew that and you're just running away from this.

I guess when it could have a negative affect on you; you're not so up about some things, that you don't mind that others might have to follow. :palm:

"allready"?

LOLZ! Fucking dipshit moron.

you're wrong. I chose to be a democrat because I think that democrats overall have better ideas and philosophies that mesh well with mine. Am I always pleased and elated with every democrat that runs for office at at the various levels of our goverment? Of course not. I used to work for a state senator that said, "if you want your representative to vote the way you would want him to on every single issue, there is one sure way to accomplish that: run against the incumbent and beat him." Like I have said to you over and over again... when the republican party starts embracing more key platform ideas that are truly important to me then democrats do, I'll quit being a democrat. Until then, I will stay where I am and vote for the blue team.
In other words, you enjoy being a coward. Thanks.

Why would preventing thousands from suffering have a negative effect on me? If anything, it would have a most positive effect.

UH-UH-UH; no spinning.

We were discussing your unwillingness to allow a panel of people to decide what you should be paid.

I never said I was unwilling.

Panels decide what a number of people can make or, put another way, what they can charge. They decide how much credit card companies can charge for interest, for example.

I never said I was unwilling.

Panels decide what a number of people can make or, put another way, what they can charge. They decide how much credit card companies can charge for interest, for example.

So you're now willing to let a group of people decide what you skills are worth??

We've got a pretty good diversity of posters on this board; so, why don't you post what you earn, what your job is, and let us decide if you're worth what you're being paid.

So you're now willing to let a group of people decide what you skills are worth??

We've got a pretty good diversity of posters on this board; so, why don't you post what you earn, what your job is, and let us decide if you're worth what you're being paid.

I'd like to accommodate you but since I am retired I don't work at all which means I'm outrageously and reprehensibly overpaid. And that's the way I like it.

Also, no one depends on my work. No one suffers.

I'd like to accommodate you but since I am retired I don't work at all which means I'm outrageously and reprehensibly overpaid. And that's the way I like it.

Also, no one depends on my work. No one suffers.

Then let the panel decide what your retirement pay should be.

A panel already decided. That's the folks who are "kind" enough to deposit money in my checking account every two weeks. Like a pay-check, sort of.

No-no; just like you support a "panel" deciding what something else should be sold for, you should support a panel here deciding if your worth what you're getting.

Otherwise, you're just full of hot air.

A panel already decided. That's the folks who are "kind" enough to deposit money in my checking account every two weeks. Like a pay-check, sort of.

we've already covered that.....like the air traffic controllers, we would expect the government to determine the wages of their employees......what we are discussing is the government determining the wages of those who are NOT their employees.....thus the fact your employer sets your wages is not relevant to the discussion.....

No-no; just like you support a "panel" deciding what something else should be sold for, you should support a panel here deciding if your worth what you're getting.

Apple DOES support a panel deciding what his worth is...he gets SS so a GOVERNMENT PANEL decides what he gets each month.

Maybe you missed that...

Last edited:

Apple DOES support a panel deciding what his worth is...he gets SS so a GOVERNMENT PANEL decides what he gets each month.

Maybe you missed that...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by ZappasGuitar; Today at 12:19 PM.

Yeah Free! You missed that, but then along comes Bossy the Cow to let you know you missed it and she should know. The only thing Bossy misses is spelling on this lengthy tome of hers. That's why she had to go back and edit it.

It's a tough job being a Bossy cow.

What???!!! You thought it was all about chewing her cud, pooping, and eating?

It's WORK I tell ya! Just look at the exercise she gets here! :readit:

Then let the panel decide what your retirement pay should be.

Yeah Free! You missed that, but then along comes Bossy the Cow to let you know you missed it and she should know. The only thing Bossy misses is spelling on this lengthy tome of hers. That's why she had to go back and edit it.

It's a tough job being a Bossy cow.

What???!!! You thought it was all about chewing her cud, pooping, and eating?

It's WORK I tell ya! Just look at the exercise she gets here! :readit:

Apparently you missed it too. Not surprising considering how far up Damo's bum you've got your nose buried...:good4u:

Apparently you missed it too. Not surprising considering how far up Damo's bum you've got your nose buried...:good4u:

Aww Zappy. Are you all butthurt that Damo called you on your hysterical bullshit? Is this a little bonafide Bossy hissy fit we see here?

Clue Zappy. If it's a pain in the ass, you're doing it wrong.

Back