A United Korea

Lol, he gave credit to Trump for obvious reasons, like all foreign leaders, they thought flattery would make Trump stable. They have realized he is unstable and there is no predictable way to deal with him. I would love to hear the behind the scenes discussions about Trump, I bet it involves, idiot, moron, no nothing.

Prove your claim. Moon also said if peace is achieved, Trump should get the Nobel Peace Prize.

Was he lying then too?

I suppose she suffers tremendously due to her loss of the presidency.
she's in complete denial -blaming everyone else except her miserable campaign.
That looks to me like she's using projection as a defense mechanism (psychology)

she's in complete denial -blaming everyone else except her miserable campaign.
That looks to me like she's using projection as a defense mechanism (psychology)

It's not acceptable to liberals that anyone should speculate about Hillary's mental or physical health, is it?

They grant themselves license to float wild theories about Trump and all associated with him, and refuse to entertain any notion of reciprocity.

Hillary did not. So that was the error. And Hillary is practically silent. She is not in the public blasting Trump and his insane clown posse every day. Rightys have an imaginary Hillary blasting Trump all the time. More righty lies.

Hillary did not. So that was the error. And Hillary is practically silent. She is not in the public blasting Trump and his insane clown posse every day. Rightys have an imaginary Hillary blasting Trump all the time. More righty lies.
delusional. she's been on a blame tour since the election.
she finally began to #STFUHillary when word of the IG report slamming Comey's Email "insubordination"

delusional. she's been on a blame tour since the election.
she finally began to #STFUHillary when word of the IG report slamming Comey's Email "insubordination"

Only on Fox, but that is not the real world. The IG blamed Comey for unilaterally releasing the email report which crushed Hillary. it was a terrible mistake. It might have made Trump, the 45 th and last president of the US. Hillary has been nearly silent. Fox tracks her like a rabid ferret waiting for her to make an attack, that never comes.. In a year and a half, she spoke what 3 times? She made a graduation speech and Fox spent days trying to find something to cry about.

Only on Fox, but that is not the real world. The IG blamed Comey for unilaterally releasing the email report which crushed Hillary. it was a terrible mistake. It might have made Trump, the 45 th and last president of the US. Hillary has been nearly silent. Fox tracks her like a rabid ferret waiting for her to make an attack, that never comes.. In a year and a half, she spoke what 3 times? She made a graduation speech and Fox spent days trying to find something to cry about.
I give you the point Comey hurt Clinton with the Weiner laptop announcement .

But the Email scandal was owned by her by that time.
Plus tap dancing "explanations" that made her look a liar brought her unfavorables up.

3 times? She's been running a series of gaffes/explanations/excuses on her world wide book tour,
I lost count at about 60-something blames

Because his reign can not withstand the scrutiny of foreign inspectors, with or without diplomatic immunity, being given free access to all of North Korea. ... and the impact of the information they leak or smuggle to Kim's subjects. And the information foreign inspectors leak to the outside world about the conditions there.

We are all speculating. It's just my opinion. I'm an optimist.

He feeds his military better then the rest of his "subjects"; but even deserting soldiers have been found to be riddled with intestinal worms.

If he reign continues, along the same road it's on, there may be no country to rule over.

Watch what happens when trump folds his arms across that fat stomach, and refuses to budge on tariffs. China will dump a billion or so in treasuries, and trump will blame Obama.

DAMN, your desperation has reached entirely new levels; hasn't it. :D

Why can’t it be giving credit where credit is do?

That Trump might be flattered by the compliment doesn’t make the compliment a lie.

You guys are trying to reason with desperate people.

1vf2j8.jpg

Back