Alec Baldwin Fired Prop Gun That Killed Halyna Hutchins, Injured Director

The assistant director told him it was a cold gun. Why?

That he accepted that without question is bad. That an assistant director, rather than the armorer or prop master did it raises a big red flag on the issue of safety and procedure too.

I suspect it's because the union / pro crew walked off the set over safety, pay, and other issues the day before and the people still there were being pressed to get the movie done on the cheap.

He was told it was a cold gun.

If Baldwin wasn't a liberal, conservatives wouldn't be talking about this story.

I don't care what Baldwin's politics are in this case. I have stuck to just firearms safety issues here. I'd be saying the exact same thing if it were a conservative actor that did it.

That he accepted that without question is bad. That an assistant director, rather than the armorer or prop master did it raises a big red flag on the issue of safety and procedure too.

I suspect it's because the union / pro crew walked off the set over safety, pay, and other issues the day before and the people still there were being pressed to get the movie done on the cheap.

So the blame rests on the assistant director and whoever left the loaded gun among the prop guns.

He was told it was a cold gun.

If Baldwin wasn't a liberal, conservatives wouldn't be talking about this story.

HORSE SHIT. THERE WAS NO ACCEPTABLE REASON FOR HIS ARROGANT ASS TO BE POINTING THE GUN, AND PULLING THE TRIGGER, AT ANYONE.

"ALL GUNS MUST BE TREATED AS THOUGH THEY ARE LOADED ,ALWAYS."

NRA GUNSAFETY 101. LOOKS LIKE STUPIDFUCK BALDWIN SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE COURSE.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE SHOOTER TO CHECK THE SAFETY OF THE GUN.

WE UNDERSTAND THAT LEFTNINNY IMBECILES CANNOT GRASP SIMPLE FIREARM SAFETY...

If you hire a armorer who does not think she is ready, and someone then dies by gun on set, did you hire the wrong person?

So if I give one you leftist shit stains a gun and I say it's unloaded and you shoot someone, that's not your fault? You cocksuckers get more stupid everyday. ANYBODY handed a gun is obligated to see if it's loaded or not! Even a stupid murderer like Baldwin. He may not have meant to kill her, but he did.

So if I give one you leftist shit stains a gun and I say it's unloaded and you shoot someone, that's not your fault? You cocksuckers get more stupid everyday. ANYBODY handed a gun is obligated to see if it's loaded or not! Even a stupid murderer like Baldwin. He may not have meant to kill her, but he did.

YUK

You do not know that.

Question: Since it was an old revolver, how can anyone not notice the bullets in chambers?

Well it sounds like the 24 year old "I am not sure that I am ready for this job" armorer was not there at the moment, and also that the assistant director who was in charge of gun safety on set is an incompetent piece of shit.

Well it sounds like the 24 year old "I am not sure that I am ready for this job" armorer was not there at the moment, and also that the assistant director who was in charge of gun safety on set is an incompetent piece of shit.

Agreed. Since it was an old revolver from the 1800's I believe, it should be obvious to anyone that it was loaded. You can literally see them.

You do not know that.

Question: Since it was an old revolver, how can anyone not notice the bullets in chambers?

You flop the cylinder out of the pistol and can look at the cylinder from both ends to inspect the rounds loaded.

image-revolver-22310871.jpg

Now I wouldn't expect Baldwin to know a live wad cutter from a blank, but a regular round with a jacketed bullet would instantly stand out doing this.

Back