Alec Baldwin Fired Prop Gun That Killed Halyna Hutchins, Injured Director

Yes he is.As I posted...This question will be asked of Baldwin, why did you point a gun at cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and director Joel Souza. They were not in the movie.

As I remember the LA Times story, he did not.

SEE THE LEFTIDITOS DESPERATLEY CIRCLING THE WAGONS TO BLAME THE GUN, THE ARMORER..ANYONE BUT THE FAT-ASSED LEFTIDIOT WHO POINTED AND FIRED THE GUN.....

I would talk about it. More loudly and angrily than I would talk about a lefty, in fact. There are lots of conservatives that don't own guns, and may not even like to shoot, but they support the 2nd amendment. I hold them to a higher standard. If you're a conservative ACTOR that doesn't own guns, and you're in a role that requires you to handle them, and you consent to that, you still need to be versed in gun safety, the anatomy of a gun, and gun safety(yes that 2nd "gun safety" was intentional).

In the military, before you can be authorized to carry a firearm you have to complete a qualification process that starts with something called "PQS"(personal qualification standard) for the weapon you are going to carry. It starts with reading the manual, then you field strip the thing, identify the parts, correctly reassemble it, functionally check it, explain the procedures for correcting any malfunction, and the procedures for clearing the weapon and cleaning it. I've seen 18 year old's do it in less than 10 minutes(excluding reading the manual). And STILL incidents occur(I call stuff like that incidents, because almost everything we call an accident is actually preventable). This particular clusterfuck could have been avoided by having an NRA certified instructor on that set, and they probably could have gotten one for free.

Indeed.

SEE THE LEFTIDITOS DESPERATLEY CIRCLING THE WAGONS TO BLAME THE GUN, THE ARMORER..ANYONE BUT THE FAT-ASSED LEFTIDIOT WHO POINTED AND FIRED THE GUN.....

SEE THE RIGHTIDIOTS DESPERATELY CIRCLING THE WAGON TO DEFEND THE OTHERS WHO ARE DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR IT JUST TO SCREECH ABOUT A LIBERAL.

Did you have an issue w/ him crying? This was a terrible tragedy. I expect he'll think about it for the rest of his life.

If he goes on national tv crying for us trying to preserve his reputation then yes, I will hold it against him.

However I now think that his lawyers told him not to do it, because he has substantial potential liability for this sloppy and deadly set.

The anti-Second Amendment gun hater pointed a gun at a person and killed her and wounded another.

Hard to spin this one in court.

Funny that people here "know" that he intended to point the gun at her and pulled the trigger.

Everyone listen up - Alex is GUILTY! Because the Trumpkins say so.

The anti-Second Amendment gun hater pointed a gun at a person and killed her and wounded another.

STUPIDFUCK SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE NRA GUN-SAFETY COURSE; HE WOULD HAVE LEARNED TO NEVER POINT A GUN AT SOMEONE YOU DO NOT INTEND TO SHOOT ,AS WELL AS TREATING ALL GUNS AS THOUGH THEY ARE LOADED.

NEITHER THE WOMAN NOR DIRECTOR WERE IN THE MOVIE; THE DICKLESS ASSHOLE WAS BEING A JACKASS, "PLAYING AROUND" WITH A GUN...LIKE THE ARROGANT MORON HE IS.

IT IS ALWAYS UP TO THE SHOOTER TO DETERMINE THE STATUS OF ANY GUN IN HIS/HER HANDS.

ALWAYS.

HE IS GUILTY OF RECKLESS HOMICIDE, AND THE LYINGASS, HYPOCRITICAL LEFT, IS ALREADY CIRCLING THE WAGONS, TRYING TO PROTECT THE FAT-ASSED ASSHOLE , AND THROW SOMEONE ELSE UNDER THE BUS..

You are way wrong here.

Baldwin is in big trouble, but not for not checking the gun, and not for the discharge.

STUPIDFUCK SHOULD HAVE TAKEN THE NRA GUN-SAFETY COURSE; HE WOULD HAVE LEARNED TO NEVER POINT A GUN AT SOMEONE YOU DO NOT INTEND TO SHOOT ,AS WELL AS TREATING ALL GUNS AS THOUGH THEY ARE LOADED.

NEITHER THE WOMAN NOR DIRECTOR WERE IN THE MOVIE; THE DICKLESS ASSHOLE WAS BEING A JACKASS, "PLAYING AROUND" WITH A GUN...LIKE THE ARROGANT MORON HE IS.

IT IS ALWAYS UP TO THE SHOOTER TO DETERMINE THE STATUS OF ANY GUN IN HIS/HER HANDS.

ALWAYS.

HE IS GUILTY OF RECKLESS HOMICIDE, AND THE LYINGASS, HYPOCRITICAL LEFT, IS ALREADY CIRCLING THE WAGONS, TRYING TO PROTECT THE FAT-ASSED ASSHOLE , AND THROW SOMEONE ELSE UNDER THE BUS..

No...Just no.

I have no clue as to what you are posting about.

The gun had to be pointed at her for the round to hit her.

The question is did he intended to point it to her and pull the trigger? Was he looking directly at her when he did that? Or was it haphazard?

ALWAYS.

Spot on, Grok.

Why were you pointing a gun at non-actors, Mr. Baldwin. The prosecutor wants to know.

I have no clue as to what you are posting about.

The gun had to be pointed at her for the round to hit her.

Obviously you have no understanding of how movies work, what happened here, and who is at fault.

You should probably move on to other threads where you might perform better.

You have no idea if he intended to point the gun at her and pulled the trigger.

Intended or not, he did. That was careless. He should have known from previous safety training how to point a gun on the set at all times. He should have further known not to put his finger on the trigger until he was ready to fire. That's basic gun safety.

Back