Alias has been permabanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't. It's very difficult to intimidate a psychopath. There's only one thing that ever did with you - and that's the law. I remember how you shit your pants and shut your damned mouth for at least two months that one time. And we both know what caused that, though you have twisted it into something not recognizable when you post about it here.

I know what intimidates you psycho. I mean, if you lived in NY, you'd be intimidated because you know you wouldn't have this impunity. I saw you calling Christie "tough girl" the other day and telling her to "come show you". But if that ever happens it's gonna be you and me, not you and christie, and you know it. And that wouldn't turn out so good for you. But even that wouldn't last. I'm sure a sick bitch like you has gotten her ass beat during her life. More than once, more than once.

No, we know Ice the only thing that will ever change your behavior, we know. I know anyway. Remember, every dog has its day.

And what you've done is illegal. People go to jail for it. And Rana's email provider really did contact her. You stated you have't left a trail. Don't think we're not picking up the messages you are sending us out here, even now in the midst of all this shit. But people always think that. We'll see, we'll see.

Gee Darla, you just turned yourself into a Keyboard Commando.
What are you going to do, turn all your information into the Secret Service (again).

:rofl:

The 3 yo needs to reevaluate his memory. For almost ten years he and his stable have been calling me fat ass, but now, all of a sudden, I need a double bulldog implant. :D

This dumb p.o.s. is confusing me with another poster he harassed for years. A poster he and the stable googled, found a picture of, and taunted about her looks and her life. This person doesn't post anymore.

Here's a hint for the two sub-humans: my state wasn't in the path of Katrina, you dumb, deranged dolts.
You might want to reconsider what was presented; because you somehow have decided to try and join posts and make some kind of correlation. :)

Herpes, huh? Well I wouldn't know but apparently you're up close and familiar with it. Those symptoms rolled off your tongue so easily I fear you've had personal experience with it.

You didn't say "whiskey breath" because it wasn't in the PM. You've been saying "vodka breath" and "beer breath" for a solid year now, all the while bragging that your "birdies" sent you this info. Why all the references to birdies, ID? Did you think that all your taunts about getting personal info from birdies was suddenly going to be erased from my memory, now that push comes to shove?

You are a desperate woman and it shows. I personally am not intimidating you; it's your lies and past behaviour that are the culprits. Chickens coming home to roost, to coin a phrase.

No, I'm not a legend in my own mind or otherwise. But I am patient and methodical. And We Know What You Did.

Just keep singing that song Christie.
It's a little off key; but you might somebody who likes it. :)

Of COURSE he does...because it was done by posters he considers his FRIENDS!

Have you heard him condemn with EVEN ONE SINGLE WORD the vile comments ID made about my 4 year old daughter?

Of course not...Yurt considers what she said to be perfectly acceptable.

And of course, your friends (The Kennel Klub Kabal) have condemned you for your comments.

Of COURSE he does...because it was done by posters he considers his FRIENDS!

Have you heard him condemn with EVEN ONE SINGLE WORD the vile comments ID made about my 4 year old daughter?

Of course not...Yurt considers what she said to be perfectly acceptable.

No. He really doesn't.

Obviously it bothers you...that's why you banned ID for the sickening things she plastered all over these boards about my 4 year old daughter...

Oh wait...I'm sorry.

You did NOTHING!

You appear to the only one talking about your daughter.
Why do you want to keep bringing the conversation back to your daughter? :palm:

Obviously it bothers you...that's why you banned ID for the sickening things she plastered all over these boards about my 4 year old daughter...

Oh wait...I'm sorry.

You did NOTHING!

Let's talk about what did happen then, since you desperately want it out there again.

You both wound up with a short vacation, because you can't stop harboring your grudge you wound up doing exactly what you are accusing her of and posting that crap on the board.

ID was warned, the board was changed so you can't leave reputation remarks, she and yourself both wound up with a short vacation, and since then only you have spoken of your daughter on this board in that way.

Maybe you should rethink your grudges, you're holding those thoughts in your head, she has no power over what you think so stop giving it to her.

The sad thing is, about two years ago, one of the posters on this site wanted to contact me, screwed up, and accidentally sent me a personal e-mail, thus revealing their real name to me. I replied back, so they have mine as well, but I don't think they meant to. Anyway, I forgot the last name, but it would be funny to drop the real first name of this person, because a lot of people would be like "LOLZ, that makes so much sense!!!" However, I am determined to reign myself in, and not drop the real first name of this unnamed poster.

Aren't I awesome?!!? :cool:

And of course, your friends (The Kennel Klub Kabal) have condemned you for your comments.

Just show me where I've EVER made sexual comments about another poster's UNDERAGE child.

Can ya do that? Because rude or not, what I said about ID's daughter was said about AN ADULT OF LEGAL AGE.

No Pedophilia comments from me...yet PEDOPHILIA is EXACTLY what ID accused me of.

You appear to the only one talking about your daughter.
Why do you want to keep bringing the conversation back to your daughter? :palm:

Until I get some justice from the board Mods regarding the vile, sickening things ID said about my 4 year old daughter, then every so often the conversation will continue to do just that.

Last edited:
Let's talk about what did happen then, since you desperately want it out there again.

You both wound up with a short vacation, because you can't stop harboring your grudge you wound up doing exactly what you are accusing her of and posting that crap on the board.

ID was warned, the board was changed so you can't leave reputation remarks, she and yourself both wound up with a short vacation, and since then only you have spoken of your daughter on this board in that way.

Maybe you should rethink your grudges, you're holding those thoughts in your head, she has no power over what you think so stop giving it to her.

I don't know what you're talking about...I got no "vacation".

And I won't stop until she apologizes right here where everyone can see.

Last edited:
The sad thing is, about two years ago, one of the posters on this site wanted to contact me, screwed up, and accidentally sent me a personal e-mail, thus revealing their real name to me. I replied back, so they have mine as well, but I don't think they meant to. Anyway, I forgot the last name, but it would be funny to drop the real first name of this person, because a lot of people would be like "LOLZ, that makes so much sense!!!" However, I am determined to reign myself in, and not drop the real first name of this unnamed poster.

Aren't I awesome?!!? :cool:

I also have your phone number. So there's that.

I also have your phone number. So there's that.

Not you. Everyone know's your name. Also, it's not Grind, as he posted his name, address, and phone number once. It's actually not anyone typically associated with me, so no Holy Trinity members or honorary HT goddesses. As for me, I periodically name-drop my actual first name, and I am on the JPP Facebook, so anyone can go onto it and acquire knowledge of my first name. I would do it now, but I would rather be known as Threedee, because that is a badass name to be called. People at work have even started writing "3D" down on whiteboards in place of my last name, and I do not discourage this practice in the least. It will likely become my call-sign when I become a controller or technical assistant to controllers.

:hand:

Just show me where I've EVER made sexual comments about another poster's UNDERAGE child.

Can ya do that? Because rude or not, what I said about ID's daughter was said about AN ADULT OF LEGAL AGE.

No Pedophilia comments from me...yet PEDOPHILIA is EXACTLY what ID accused me of.

Were you arrested?
Did you go to court?
Did you serve time?
Do your neighbors hold protests, against you?

If it's just about the accusation, then you need to reconsider your position; especially after all the "accusations" you've made yourself.

Grow the fuck up.

Until I get some justice from the board Mods regarding the vile, sickening things ID said about my 4 year old daughter, then every so often the conversation will continue to do just that.

So you want to have discussions, regarding your 4 year old daughter!! :palm:
What do you want to talk about?

There really isn't much to prove. Nobody supports it.

Let me act like Zap and respond>

Zap said = THAT'S NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH.
I DEMAND THAT YOU DO SOMETHING AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET THIS REST, UNTIL I GET MY WAY.

Remind me not to do this again.
That was tiring. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back