Alias has been permabanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI, posting of underaged children's picture without permission is a crime. I believe that possessing them without permission is also a crime. I am still doing research on the matter.

If you find it, link us up. Anybody that this happens to needs to know who to report it to and what can be done.

Just an FYI.

Anybody posting images of any minor here related to any poster that they are not personally related to without expressed permission from the other poster will absolutely be banned; and if I can, unless otherwise requested directly by the victim of such deliberate nasty stalking, I will contact the local authorities and turn them in.

There is absolutely nothing that can piss me off more than making children the victims of this gutter filth.

Such vulgar, desperate shrillness. It's painful to watch you melt down like this. You've spent a year on vodka breath taunts and now you're trying to spin that it was an observation? Tell it to alias, he's gullible enough to fall for your bull shit.

Whether you yourself hacked or someone else did and passed along the info is irrelevant, so spare me your faux indignation. The end result was the same. Let me repeat: We Know What You Did. And all your cursing, weeping and wailing isn't going to change the facts. That's right, I have facts. You have vulgarity. How's that working for you?

Oh for the fucking love of Jesus I wish to hell I had said "Whiskey Breath"! You are like a BAD case of herpes. You will just never go the fuck away!You'll just flare up, leave angry pussy bumps and itch like hell!

As I've said now for the fucking third time: Send on your facts to the Mods you fucking dumb cunt. Grind needs something to do beside chasing his tail and Darla's and I am beyond fucking sure Damo can't wait to wade through each and every one of your entries. I am soooooo sure they can't wait to spend another month doing just that!!!

You think for one single solitary moment that you are intimidating me you stupid puke?

Facts? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAA!!!! The only fact I see is you are spinning off your reel and want so much for your "hard detective work" to be noticed I think you've actually pissed your granny pants.

You are a L E G E N D, Shistiefan915....

In your own mind....

Of course you never posted anybody's real name... never posted any kids' names... never posted any city or street info... never posted any age info... never posted any pictures... never posted any references to other websites people used... yada yada yada. Have I got it right, that you're just an innocent victim who was forced to retaliate after everyone ganged up on little old you?

I want you to remember how your pal Tutu used to say I had a "Nazi notes file" about different posters. Damn straight I do, and whatever you think you can accuse me or the others of doing, I can trump you ten times over. And I'm perfectly willing to turn it all over to the mods and let them be the judge.

You can swear on a stack of bibles that you "never hacked" but we know better. We Know What You Did. Is that plain enough for you, you mealy-mouthed little tramp? You may be able to play alias and yurt because they're stupid. However, we are not stupid, we have records, and We Know What You Did. And you wrote the book on being a lying, conniving, amoral bitch.

Shut the fuck up, Christie.
Go shove two buldogs down the back of your pants, so at least it will look like you've got an ass.

icedancer, us mods literally have a laundry list of about 15 items of you posting all sorts of personal information of certain posters here. You are by far one of the biggest violators on this stuff. BY. FAR.

This stuff was from a long time ago where our personal information clause was much more strict and less defined. We do not retroactively ban, which is why you are still here, and why christie christie wasn't banned either. (Although again, you are by far a more habitual and egregious offender based on your history).

Additionally, we have a history of going lighter on first time/infrequent/minor offenses. This is true, but it's equally applied to all sides. General names, an erroneous comment, etc, will usually result in weaker measures. Sometimes we edit, sometimes we warn, sometimes we do temp bans. It depends entirely on history and context.

All this bitching about us being biased or inconsistent is just little pouty girl feet stomping. We gave damnyankee warnings and temp bans too, when he had a users picture in his avatar for example. We JUST LET ALIAS COME BACK off a 60 day ban after POSTING A PICTURE OF SOMEONE, the very person that you actually accuse us of being unwaveringly on the side of.

But if anyone is worried about us being biased, or are worried about being stuck in this murky grey area where us mods have to rule which personal information qualifies as banworthy or not, there is obviously a very simple solution to make sure one avoids being get caught up in the mess:

DON'T FUCKING POST PERSONAL INFORMATION TO BEGIN WITH.

It's actually very easy, most people have already not been doing it for a decade.

You might want to forward this rant of yours to Darla.
That way, you guys wouldn't have to keep removing posts that she makes. :good4u:

Nobody in my life drinks, at least not to excess. But that you continue posting fiction from a PM that went to a hacked email account isn't helping your case.

Sounds just what drunks say:

"...at least not excess..."

If it's not to excess, then why post the first part at all?

Stupid narrow ass bitch.

Oh for the fucking love of Jesus I wish to hell I had said "Whiskey Breath"! You are like a BAD case of herpes. You will just never go the fuck away!You'll just flare up, leave angry pussy bumps and itch like hell!

Wow. Well, if that ain't the voice of experience speaking huh? "And you give yourself away..."

Not a thought that would ever cross my mind. Or anyone's. Anyone who hadn't had a BAD case of herpes and knew all about these "angry bumps" and "hellish itching" you are so vividly describing.

You think for one single solitary moment that you are intimidating me you stupid puke?

No, I don't. It's very difficult to intimidate a psychopath. There's only one thing that ever did with you - and that's the law. I remember how you shit your pants and shut your damned mouth for at least two months that one time. And we both know what caused that, though you have twisted it into something not recognizable when you post about it here.

I know what intimidates you psycho. I mean, if you lived in NY, you'd be intimidated because you know you wouldn't have this impunity. I saw you calling Christie "tough girl" the other day and telling her to "come show you". But if that ever happens it's gonna be you and me, not you and christie, and you know it. And that wouldn't turn out so good for you. But even that wouldn't last. I'm sure a sick bitch like you has gotten her ass beat during her life. More than once, more than once.

No, we know Ice the only thing that will ever change your behavior, we know. I know anyway. Remember, every dog has its day.

And what you've done is illegal. People go to jail for it. And Rana's email provider really did contact her. You stated you have't left a trail. Don't think we're not picking up the messages you are sending us out here, even now in the midst of all this shit. But people always think that. We'll see, we'll see.

Hmmm...I'm trying to think if I've known a 3 yo who said things this childish.

I may have to reevaluate my "3 yo mentality" determination.

The 3 yo needs to reevaluate his memory. For almost ten years he and his stable have been calling me fat ass, but now, all of a sudden, I need a double bulldog implant. :D

This dumb p.o.s. is confusing me with another poster he harassed for years. A poster he and the stable googled, found a picture of, and taunted about her looks and her life. This person doesn't post anymore.

Here's a hint for the two sub-humans: my state wasn't in the path of Katrina, you dumb, deranged dolts.

Here's another picture of Darla:

As I've said now for the fucking third time: Send on your facts to the Mods you fucking dumb cunt. Grind needs something to do beside chasing his tail and Darla's and I am beyond fucking sure Damo can't wait to wade through each and every one of your entries. I am soooooo sure they can't wait to spend another month doing just that!!!

Facts? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAA!!!! The only fact I see is you are spinning off your reel and want so much for your "hard detective work" to be noticed I think you've actually pissed your granny pants.

You are a L E G E N D, Shistiefan915....

In your own mind....

Herpes, huh? Well I wouldn't know but apparently you're up close and familiar with it. Those symptoms rolled off your tongue so easily I fear you've had personal experience with it.

You didn't say "whiskey breath" because it wasn't in the PM. You've been saying "vodka breath" and "beer breath" for a solid year now, all the while bragging that your "birdies" sent you this info. Why all the references to birdies, ID? Did you think that all your taunts about getting personal info from birdies was suddenly going to be erased from my memory, now that push comes to shove?

You are a desperate woman and it shows. I personally am not intimidating you; it's your lies and past behaviour that are the culprits. Chickens coming home to roost, to coin a phrase.

No, I'm not a legend in my own mind or otherwise. But I am patient and methodical. And We Know What You Did.

This is concerning a minor child, do you approve of a minor child's picture being passed around by posters on this forum that have no legal rights to the picture?

This isn't about you, start your own thread about the injustice.

Of COURSE he does...because it was done by posters he considers his FRIENDS!

Have you heard him condemn with EVEN ONE SINGLE WORD the vile comments ID made about my 4 year old daughter?

Of course not...Yurt considers what she said to be perfectly acceptable.

When I first started posting here Tom posted my name twice- damo edited it- Tom was not temp banned. Chris has posted my children's names and the street they live on (you know what loyal was perma banned for). zappa was sexually explicit about my daughter before I ever stooped to his level about his daughter- as you know because you called him on it- But have you heard rana or chris screech about that? NO. Darla has passed my pics around. How do I know? Because comments were made by darla and chris about pic that I had not put up on my blog- but that had been in my PB account where darla has taken it from. The point being that darla is as dubious as I ever was- In fact, at least I am up front about it. You read her threats to post personal stuff about me just a couple days ago- damo removed them after they were reported. They have all commented about knowing my age- where I live etc. This was why I made a blog. I would just get it all out there before darla and her gaggle were able to continue alluding to it-

I never hacked email- but after 10 years I know as well as she does how to throw spaghetti and have it stick- You heard her- she played her hand. She will stop at nothing until she gets me banned. She is a lying conniving bitch who will stop at nothing to gain her objective.

A whole lotta "CYA" goin on!

Someone hear the bell tolling?

ID:

i've told you before, i have no desire to get in the middle of this decade old squabble. i am in no position to say who is right or wrong, who did what or not. surely you understand that.

that said, how many more years must this feud continue? how many more threads must this feud be inserted? again, i have no idea the history with you guys, but this feud carries over into numerous threads. i have never seen a feud like this. you can let it go. you have that choice.

Oh mymymy...that is CERTAINLY was as sternly worded a thrashing as you gave christie and rana...the double standard is strong in this one...

No one would ever accuse you of being a two-faced douchebag, now would they?

Just an FYI.

Anybody posting images of any minor here related to any poster that they are not personally related to without expressed permission from the other poster will absolutely be banned; and if I can, unless otherwise requested directly by the victim of such deliberate nasty stalking, I will contact the local authorities and turn them in.

There is absolutely nothing that can piss me off more than making children the victims of this gutter filth.

Obviously it bothers you...that's why you banned ID for the sickening things she plastered all over these boards about my 4 year old daughter...

Oh wait...I'm sorry.

You did NOTHING!

Wow. Well, if that ain't the voice of experience speaking huh? "And you give yourself away..."

Not a thought that would ever cross my mind. Or anyone's. Anyone who hadn't had a BAD case of herpes and knew all about these "angry bumps" and "hellish itching" you are so vividly describing.

But then; you forget that we've "seen" the pictures of you and plus all your files were hacked, including your medical "problems:. :)

Hmmm...I'm trying to think if I've known a 3 yo who said things this childish.

I may have to reevaluate my "3 yo mentality" determination.

Still above your comprehension level, HUH!!

Well; maybe they have remedial classes that you could take. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back