Alvin bragg just assured a Republican victory in 2024

Of course not, but then you've rarely ever seen the big picture.

In your extremely humble opinion. In fact, I grant too much leeway to rightys. I think that they will, when it comes down to it, not vote for an obvious crook. I give them too much respect. All Bragg did was his job. The 23 people on the jury voted that Trump should be charged and he did his job.
Trump is a man without values. He is a horrible person who laughs at regulations and laws.

In your extremely humble opinion. In fact, I grant too much leeway to rightys. I think that they will, when it comes down to it, not vote for an obvious crook. I give them too much respect. All Bragg did was his job. The 23 people on the jury voted that Trump should be charged and he did his job.
Trump is a man without values. He is a horrible person who laughs at regulations and laws.

You ARE a righty and I'd like to see you dangling from the end of a rope. You wanted this...you got it.

then we have nothing. the rule of law broke down when comey used wordsmithing to exonerate hillary

Man you Hillary haters are all confused. Comey tried his best to prosecute Hillary. First when he was Kenneth Starr's Assistant Prosecutor in the WhiteWater Special Council Hearings. And then again during her presidential run in 2016, in her Blackberry/Mail Server Investigation by the FBI. Even after Kenneth Starr had to tell the public that there was no evidence to prosecute the Clintons of any wrongdoing at the conclusion of the Whitewater Hearings, Comey still went to the press trying to say the Clintons must be guilty of something. It was Kenneth Starr that told Comey to stop embarrassing himself and stop meeting with the press about it. And then we all know how Comey tried to ruin Hillary's chances at being the president in 2016, by holding a press conference a week before the election, to say Hillary was being investigated for some alleged Top Secret documents she received on her Blackberry- THAT ENDED UP NEVER BEING TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS in the first place. This was just pure revenge towards Hillary, because he was embarrassed he was never able to prosecute Hillary for anything. And why? Because there was never any THERE THERE! That's why!

So, it was never wordsmithing (WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS) that exonerated Hillary, IT WAS A LACK OF EVIDENCE THAT EXONERATED HILLARY in both of those witch trials and wild goose chases by the REPUBLICANS- AT THE TAX PAYERS EXPENSE! When you lie about shit, you actually have to have evidence to prove your not just making shit up to harm the careers of Democrats!

You dumb mother-fuckers do not even know your history and hold the wrong people accountable for your own failures to produce any evidence to back up your LIES and TOTALLY POLITICALLY MOTIVATED outrageous accusations and WITCH HUNTS!

Retards!

You motherfuckers are pathetic!

And you, DUMBER-THAN-SHIT, should be taken out and shot- just for being so ignorant and stupid, making comments like this!

Last edited:
Man you Hillary haters are all confused. Comey tried his best to prosecute Hillary. First when he was Kenneth Starr's Assistant Prosecutor in the WHuteWater Special Council Hearings. And then again during the her presidential run in 2016, in her Blackberry/Mail Server Investigation.

But, it was not wordsmithing that exonerated Hillary, IT WAS A LACK OF EVIDENCE THAT EXONERATED HILLARY in both of those witch trials by the REPUBLICANS!

You dumb mother-fuckers do not even know your history and hold the wrong people accountable for your own failures to produce any evidence to back up your LIES and outrageous accusations.

Total Retards! Hilarious!

I disagree.

I disagree.

All Hillary Haters would disagree!

Hatred has a way to blind you and overcome your ability to reason or see the truth!

If you are a Christian, Go talk to Jesus about this!

If not, you'll just have to take my word for it- as a Public Service Announcement! :laugh:

Last edited:
Why didn’t trumps Justice Department prosecute Hillary?

MAD-Magazine-Mrs-Clean_5519824aa10a98.75416137.jpg

She erased the evidence.

:usflag:

This thing will end in one of the following ways.

1. This will be thrown out-by a judge before trial

2. Will go to trial and Trump will win

3. Will go to trial and Trump will lose

4. It will be appealed and eventually be thrown out

Here is how this makes the Republicans win in 2024

1. This will energize the Republican base like no other.

2. Even some Democrats and some independents and virtually all libertarians realize the politicization of the law is a very very bad thing for America. Remember both Hitler and Mussolini imprisoned their political opponents.

3. This being thrown out by a Judge would give credence to the claim of a baseless political prosecution..

4. A trump win would give credence to the claim of a baseless political prosecution..

5. A Trump loss would feel good for Democrats temporarily.

6. A Trump win on appeal would give credence to the claim of a baseless political prosecution..

7. If this knocks Trump out of the 2024 race DeSantis will benefit from Trump's base and becomes the obvious choice in the primary.

8. DeSantis has fewer negatives than Trump and is more palatable to many Libritarians and Democrats and Trump hating Republicans. Add that to how energize this has just made Republicans and the lack of enthusiasm for Biden Republicans should do well in 2024.

Bragg just fell into a trap.

You may be in a trap yourself. The indictment is one more act for the drama queen. The country is getting sick of it. Trump is endless trouble. "Let's find some stability and move on" could be the feeling and the view of average voters, leaving Trump with his dedicated outnumbered diehards.

You may be in a trap yourself. The indictment is one more act for the drama queen. The country is getting sick of it. Trump is endless trouble. "Let's find some stability and move on" could be the feeling and the view of average voters, leaving Trump with his dedicated outnumbered diehards.

Trump, Trump, Trump!

Trump is sure to be your next president now, Marty.

“Trump has tried to paint Bragg's probe as politically motivated. Quinnipiac found that 62% of Americans agree that the New York investigation is "mainly motivated by politics" as compared to "mainly motivated by the law." Seventy percent of independents agreed that it was motivated by politics, compared to 93% of Republicans and 29% of Democrats.”
insider.com

Poor Marty.

Last edited:
Man you Hillary haters are all confused. Comey tried his best to prosecute Hillary. First when he was Kenneth Starr's Assistant Prosecutor in the WhiteWater Special Council Hearings. And then again during her presidential run in 2016, in her Blackberry/Mail Server Investigation by the FBI. Even after Kenneth Starr had to tell the public that there was no evidence to prosecute the Clintons of any wrongdoing at the conclusion of the Whitewater Hearings, Comey still went to the press trying to say the Clintons must be guilty of something. It was Kenneth Starr that told Comey to stop embarrassing himself and stop meeting with the press about it. And then we all know how Comey tried to ruin Hillary's chances at being the president in 2016, by holding a press conference a week before the election, to say Hillary was being investigated for some alleged Top Secret documents she received on her Blackberry- THAT ENDED UP NEVER BEING TOP SECRET DOCUMENTS in the first place. This was just pure revenge towards Hillary, because he was embarrassed he was never able to prosecute Hillary for anything. And why? Because there was never any THERE THERE! That's why!

So, it was never wordsmithing (WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MEANS) that exonerated Hillary, IT WAS A LACK OF EVIDENCE THAT EXONERATED HILLARY in both of those witch trials and wild goose chases by the REPUBLICANS- AT THE TAX PAYERS EXPENSE! When you lie about shit, you actually have to have evidence to prove your not just making shit up to harm the careers of Democrats!

You dumb mother-fuckers do not even know your history and hold the wrong people accountable for your own failures to produce any evidence to back up your LIES and TOTALLY POLITICALLY MOTIVATED outrageous accusations and WITCH HUNTS!

Retards!

You motherfuckers are pathetic!

And you, DUMBER-THAN-SHIT, should be taken out and shot- just for being so ignorant and stupid, making comments like this!

I never took you for such a willfully ignorant and brainwashed lemming, but here you are rocking it.

Trump, Trump, Trump!

Trump is sure to be your next president now, Marty.

“Trump has tried to paint Bragg's probe as politically motivated. Quinnipiac found that 62% of Americans agree that the New York investigation is "mainly motivated by politics" as compared to "mainly motivated by the law." Seventy percent of independents agreed that it was motivated by politics, compared to 93% of Republicans and 29% of Democrats.”
insider.com

Poor Marty.

My shadow has Trump on the brain and in his heart, yet imagines he's not the poor one.

See number 7.

Back