America No.1? In what? A look in the mirror

you wish you had more invested than me.
And I could give two flying shits if your married or have buns (carpet on your kness and wiskers on your back)
You chimed in some shit on my kids so I went off on you.
have you made you 100th cold call today.

I think he means burns not buns, and I do know what carpet burns are meant to imply, but I'm not sure of the significance of whisker burns on one's back?

you wish you had more invested than me.
And I could give two flying shits if your married or have buns (carpet on your kness and wiskers on your back)
You chimed in some shit on my kids so I went off on you.
have you made you 100th cold call today.

actually toppy.... I chimed in on the fact that people like you should not be allowed to have kids.

We really don't need any more morons running around who have such a warped view of the world that they set weight limits or asset requirements to judge people by.

but I know... you are insecure about your height and thus need to project you lil' mans disease upon everyone else.

Look on the bright side... when you get on a plane and dangle your feet off the edge of the seat, you can look at the tall people and laugh at their lack of leg room.

Spinsters, GED's & worse-than-gay metrosexuals unite!

(well, for a game of Pictionary, at the very least...)

I think he means burns not buns, and I do know what carpet burns are meant to imply, but I'm not sure of the significance of whisker burns on one's back?
It would mean that there was a poorly shaved guy back there to supply those burns...

We put a friend of mine on pictionary probation. He got the word "rut" and drew a buck deer with an erection and then he got the word "trojan" and drew a condom. :)

It would mean that there was a poorly shaved guy back there to supply those burns...

But what would he be doing that would give you whisker burns on your back? Rubbing his face against your back? I don’t get it, but, don’t elaborate I am sure I don’t want to!

Back