America the shoot-iful

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
Another post in this thread dedicated with love to chronicling the accomplishments of America's armed citizenry.

tumblr_ld3h7rA7JX1qaab48o1_400.jpg

A 21-year-old Oakland man on a dirt bike in East Oakland became the city's 49th homicide victim of the year when he was shot while riding.

The shooting occurred when the man was heading southbound on 63rd Avenue at Avenal Avenue, police said.

He was transported to a hospital where he was pronounced dead...

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_20824085/man-dirt-bike-shot-death-oakland

I didn't miss that. But it confirms that you'll blindly accept the word of the police over anyone else....so welcome to being part of the problem.

Do you have a different version of events? If so, link up.

I notice you seemed to have no problem accepting George Zimmerman's version of the facts as Gospel.

Do you have a different version of events? If so, link up.

I notice you seemed to have no problem accepting George Zimmerman's version of the facts as Gospel.

I notice that you completely disregarded the county attorneys unwillingness to file charges because he said he didn't have a case, even though he accepted the police version of events. so has your position 'evolved'?

I notice that you completely disregarded the county attorneys unwillingness to file charges because he said he didn't have a case, even though he accepted the police version of events. so has your position 'evolved'?

So you admit swallowing Zimmerman's version whole, like a good lil' sheeple?

Another post in this thread dedicated with love to chronicling the accomplishments of America's armed citizenry.

tumblr_ld3h7rA7JX1qaab48o1_400.jpg

The Tempe, Ariz., family found burned in the family’s SUV died of gunshot wounds.

Police believe that James Butwin died of a gunshot wound that was likely self-inflicted, according to the Arizona Republic.

His wife and their three children—Malissa, 16; Daniel, 14; and Matthew, 7—also died of gunshot wounds, according to the Pima County chief medical examiner.

http://www.jewishjournal.com/nation..._wounds_medical_examiner_determines_20120611/

Back