An Apology for DamnYankee

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Do you think I'm a pussy............like you? Gather them, dear. When you go back through them, be sure to note who started the ruckus. And isn't your own house "burning", and you have the wherewithal to be up in other people's business? Ain't you all of that. You must be super woman. Or super ho.

Yes, my own house is "burning", but I, unlike you and the harridan chris, don't pretend I am not wading in. I will note that I could easily go find threads where it was YOU who started all the ruckus. As your above posts perfectly illustrates your own assholiness, it would be like finding a Porsche in an open field.

What? Your personal info was posted "allegedly", and you have the nerve to side with Freedom, Alias, and Damn Yankee who are making personal info "the holy grail"????
You can't call anyone a hypocrite, a slut, bend over, or anything. You, yourself, embody "hypocrisy".

You really are a slow mind, poet. I don't claim to be an innocent by-stander, that would be you and your ilk.

Yes, because you never participate in shit. Tell us Tom how did you know my age- I had never told anyone. How did chris know the names of my kids- I had told no one. Though mods my have taken sides they are not so stupid, that they are blind to your hypocrisy and disingenuous superiority over the flame wars.

If you knew half as much now as you thought you knew then, you'd know twice as much as you do.

First of all, I would like to thank USFreedom for ripping into the mods and exposing the truth. We've had some heated debates over the years but we are united over our common enemy, the lying dirt bag, Patch. :D

Second I'd like to thank ID for keeping me posted on what was happening while I was banned, as well as her ripping into the mods for their stupid policy of 'ban first, respond to someone else investigating the truth later".

I'd like to thank PMP, Yurt, and surprisingly for me, Solitary for their obvious support by ripping into Patchy for lying.

Second I'd like to thank ID for keeping me posted on what was happening while I was banned, as well as her ripping into the mods for their stupid policy of 'ban first, respond to someone else investigating the truth later".

I'd like to thank PMP, Yurt, and surprisingly for me, Solitary for their obvious support by ripping into Patchy for lying.

Do I get a shout-out for privately wondering where the hell you were?

So clever- NOT. But thanks anyway for illuminating your own involvement in the personal info wars.

Talk to the trees!

angrytreef30102.jpg

Yes, my own house is "burning", but I, unlike you and the harridan chris, don't pretend I am not wading in. I will note that I could easily go find threads where it was YOU who started all the ruckus. As your above posts perfectly illustrates your own assholiness, it would be like finding a Porsche in an open field.

Darling....I make a point of not starting shit, but finishing it up. Since it's easy, go and find it and post my initial post instigating shit. As you said, it should be like "finding a Porsche in an open field". Prove it.

Yes, because you never participate in shit. Tell us Tom how did you know my age- I had never told anyone. How did chris know the names of my kids- I had told no one. Though mods my have taken sides they are not so stupid, that they are blind to your hypocrisy and disingenuous superiority over the flame wars.

Let me refresh your memory, you excruciatingly stupid woman.

You posted information years ago on AOL that led to your kid's name and I have that post. Furthermore, you posted outright several real names of others, and I have that post also. And all of those posts happened even before you and I began our war of words. So there's a long history of your nasty behaviour to posters on several forums. You've managed to make scores of enemies in your travels because you use and abuse people. I guess even Tutu Monroe got fed up to the back teeth with you. We haven't seen her in ages on this forum, defending your every word. It's pitiful.

What about Alias, he is defending you in spirit, at least.

First of all, I would like to thank USFreedom for ripping into the mods and exposing the truth. We've had some heated debates over the years but we are united over our common enemy, the lying dirt bag, Patch. :D

Right. And you're so innocent. You should put salve on those "ban burns". I don't care about your personal info, nor "throwing it in your face", as you seem to be. I can debate, on the merits, and keep to the topic. Sad that you have to resort to such common and low tactics as "ad hominem", with info shared, innocuously.

I did not lie...but don't let the truth get in the way of you trying to restore your image.

Darling....I make a point of not starting shit, but finishing it up. Since it's easy, go and find it and post my initial post instigating shit. As you said, it should be like "finding a Porsche in an open field". Prove it.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...bandon-the-Democrat-Party&p=930715#post930715

this is where you come on and say FU- no one had snarked at you “first”. This is just one of numerous. That you think you are only provoked is pure arrogance and delusional.

Let me refresh your memory, you excruciatingly stupid woman.

You posted information years ago on AOL that led to your kid's name and I have that post. Furthermore, you posted outright several real names of others, and I have that post also. And all of those posts happened even before you and I began our war of words. So there's a long history of your nasty behaviour to posters on several forums. You've managed to make scores of enemies in your travels because you use and abuse people. I guess even Tutu Monroe got fed up to the back teeth with you. We haven't seen her in ages on this forum, defending your every word. It's pitiful.

You are a lying cunt. I know what my behavior has been . I also know what yours has been. You are a lying disingenuous hypocrite. You, zap, darla, and frog have played your BS in the background. One thing I know damo knows about me, is that I have always owned my crap bitch. You getting caught for posting personal info PROVED you are no different, except in the fact of owning your crap!.

I know you'd love to know where tutu is, but you'll just have to keep sticking your nose into internet searches to try and score the info.

Are you seriously going to deny that you don't get some sort of buzz at harassing people? You have a long track record as many can attest, how many years did you dog Christie over the "bitch got in the way"? I seem to remember that you insisted that you would never rest until you got an apology for it.

Before you even begin to complain about others, you might want to wash your hands, wipe your eyes, and take a long shower; seeing as how you have been in the thick of this, as much as anyone else.
Or are you trying to re-invent yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back