Another art school closes.

They don't need a degree in art to do it however...

5f7ded262b5ce.jpeg
It probably helps.

Either way, if somebody wants to study art who are you to say it's wrong?

Besides, your stupid meme is just more dishonest right-wing propaganda.

Just because an art degree graduate doesn't get a job in art or work as a freelance artist does not mean they're unemployed or on food stamps.

They can still get a good job doing something else.

That's the same style of bullshit propaganda you people have been spewing for years.

The problem for you all is that the only people who believe it are other dumbass right-wing drones who don't have the sense to see through it.

I bet the stupid bitches behind those signs are both Trumper assholes.

It probably helps.

Either way, if somebody wants to study art who are you to say it's wrong?

Besides, your stupid meme is just more dishonest right-wing propaganda.

Just because an art degree graduate doesn't get a job in art or work as a freelance artist does not mean they're unemployed or on food stamps.

That's the same style of bullshit propaganda you people have been spewing for years.

The problem for you all is that the only people who believe it are other dumbass right-wing drones who don't have the sense to see through it.

I bet the stupid bitches behind those signs are both Trumper assholes.
Duhh I showed a meme--IT HAS GOT TO BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same McDonald's you stop at on the way home from your janitor job?
You're mistaken. I don't do Micky D's back from side work. I prefer the taco trucks. Better food, better prices, better people.

As for work, tomorrow I'm doing a service panel install in N. Phoenix. I'll clear nearly $1500 for a day's work on that job. Trades pay, liberal arts don't as you can attest to since you work at Micky D's.

You're mistaken. I don't do Micky D's back from side work. I prefer the taco trucks. Better food, better prices, better people.

As for work, tomorrow I'm doing a service panel install in N. Phoenix. I'll clear nearly $1500 for a day's work on that job. Trades pay, liberal arts don't as you can attest to since you work at Micky D's.
You're dumb as shit.

Simply put, you are the dumb shits that like Trump.

Yeah, sure.

Guess what.... I don't believe you.

I'm retired, btw.

Yeah, sure.

Guess what.... I don't believe you.

I'm retired, btw.
Fine by me. Parker and Sons (the "Melvins after one of their commercials) quoted this customer $8,000 to do this job. I quoted them $4,000. Materials, permits, etc., were less than $1000 my cost and if I charge them $100 an hour for my time I won't hit $4000 in costs.

I've gone behind their so-called professional technicians fixing their fuck ups more than once.

Back