Another attack from the left on McCains service

ANOTHER bad paraphrase.

Beers said he didn't "experience" it. That is NOT inaccurate.

Go get some coffee.
You are backtracking now. First you said he didn't say it made him less qualified. At least you are not attempting to pretend that "limited" doesn't mean exactly that when taken in context.

Mine was light years ahead of yours because of that alone. Beers was saying that because he was "limited" in this regard he was less qualified.

Listen Candy, it appeared clear to me, and to Cawacko, but if you deny it, Ill accept that. I am sorry I assumed something different than you were implying.

Now Candy, back to the issue at hand, how is what Beers said an attack on McCain's service, rather than a comment on his ability to be president?

Anything??? Anything?

Easy precious, I was on the phone. Don't get your tighty whiteys in such a bunch.

As I stated before, which you were clearly incapable of reading. (Which really isn't a shock) To suggest that McCains experience in Vietnam as a POW somehow limits/reduces his ability to be President is an attack on his service. He said that because McCain was in isolation as a POW that he didn't go through all the challenges the other Vets did. That by itself is an attack precious.

He demeans the POWs experiences when he states that they didn't have the "challenges" of other Vets who were free or of those who were here at home to see the "turmoil".

He flat out said that McCain was "sadly limited" in his national security qualifications due to his having been a POW. That is an attack precious.

But an attack on what?

How dense are you?

To suggest that the POWs experience sadly limits qualifications vs. someone who was free and able to witness the turmoil in the US or who faced the "challenges" of other Vets is to demean their service. He is saying that because of the type of service McCain gave this country, he is less qualified.

That is bullshit.

Easy precious, I was on the phone. Don't get your tighty whiteys in such a bunch.

As I stated before, which you were clearly incapable of reading. (Which really isn't a shock) To suggest that McCains experience in Vietnam as a POW somehow limits/reduces his ability to be President is an attack on his service. He said that because McCain was in isolation as a POW that he didn't go through all the challenges the other Vets did. That by itself is an attack precious.

He demeans the POWs experiences when he states that they didn't have the "challenges" of other Vets who were free or of those who were here at home to see the "turmoil".

They dont have the same challanges of other vets. How is pointing that out an attack on service?

He flat out said that McCain was "sadly limited" in his national security qualifications due to his having been a POW. That is an attack precious.

That is an attack on his qualifactions to be president, not an attack on his service!

I dont even think Damo is going to come to your rescue on this one!

They dont have the same challanges of other vets. How is pointing that out an attack on service?

Again precious, since you and Dung both seem incapable of reading... to say that because he did not face the same "challenges" that he is somehow less qualified is to attack his service.

That is an attack on his qualifactions to be president, not an attack on his service!

I dont even think Damo is going to come to your rescue on this one!

No precious, it is an attack on his service because they are using his service as the rationale for why he is less qualified.

"Retired Gen. Wesley Clark stuck to his guns today, insisting that Sen. John McCain's experience as a POW made him a true American hero but did not qualify him to be commander-in-chief. "

I like Clark more and more. And I'm glad he's going to budge in the face of republican bullying and media instigation. He presented a frank and very truthful message. McCain supporters need to stop wearing his war sob story on his sleeve and get to the issues at hand and that is he's infinitely less qualified than Obama to run the country.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Vote2008/story?id=5283442&page=1

"Because he was in isolation essentially for many of those years and did not experience the turmoil here or the challenges that were involved for those of us who served in Vietnam during the Vietnam war," said Beers, a Marine veteran who served in Vietnam. "

Wow...

And exactly WFT are you "wowing" at? Is anything in this quote untrue? Are all POWs somehow magically qualified to run because they were captured? Exactly what is your problem with this post?

Again precious, since you and Dung both seem incapable of reading... to say that because he did not face the same "challenges" that he is somehow less qualified is to attack his service.

But, again, he didn't say that. Thats just what you say he said.

My Rant:

The collective emotardness over McCain's service is getting old.

The fact is that his being captured and spending time in a POW camp doesn't qualify him to be president

his subsequent service thereafter does not

get over it and stop fauxraging foaming over simple undeniable truths.

"Retired Gen. Wesley Clark stuck to his guns today, insisting that Sen. John McCain's experience as a POW made him a true American hero but did not qualify him to be commander-in-chief. "

I like Clark more and more. And I'm glad he's going to budge in the face of republican bullying and media instigation. He presented a frank and very truthful message. McCain supporters need to stop wearing his war sob story on his sleeve and get to the issues at hand and that is he's infinitely less qualified than Obama to run the country.

What would you consider the top few qualifications needed to be President?

Back