Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Theological discussion aside, why not just do a survey or study of children of or raised by gay parents regarding nurture or nature? Yes, people are born gay...a common anomaly in the human equation. It is what it is. Don't sweat the small stuff.
A minor disagreement on terminology - the mechanism of sexual preference is ill-understood. No one knows why some people (about 2% IIRC) are gay, only that preference is inherent. Not a choice. The last theories I’ve read is that there are mechanisms in the womb or early life that switch on/off producing sexual preference. No one “turns” gay; they either are or they aren’t.

Regardless, they have the same unalienable rights as any other human being.

A minor disagreement on terminology - the mechanism of sexual preference is ill-understood. No one knows why some people (about 2% IIRC) are gay, only that preference is inherent. Not a choice. The last theories I’ve read is that there are mechanisms in the womb or early life that switch on/off producing sexual preference. No one “turns” gay; they either are or they aren’t.

Regardless, they have the same unalienable rights as any other human being.

Which is why I wrote, "..... a common anomaly in the human equation." Essentially, we're on the same page, here.

Which is why I wrote, "..... a common anomaly in the human equation." Essentially, we're on the same page, here.

Good. Unfortunately, just as there are idiots who believe the antiquated “five races” theory, there are idiots (usually the same ones) who believe heterosexuals are born that way but homosexuals are making a choice.

I will never understand why the same people who claim homosexuality is abnormal and deviant also spend the most time thinking about it and discussing it.

Hmmm....

More often than not those same people turn out to be secret partakers of the deviant kind of canoodling.

We see you and are making note of your copious and lengthy...denials. :cool:

I will never understand why the same people who claim homosexuality is abnormal and deviant also spend the most time thinking about it and discussing it.

Hmmm....

More often than not those same people turn out to be secret partakers of the deviant kind of canoodling.

We see you and are making note of your copious and lengthy...denials. :cool:

My guess is that a lot of them are afraid being gay is contagious and that they could "turn gay".

Saw this on a picket sign at televised gay rights protest a few years ago, "...If straight folk hate gays so much, then stop giving birth to them!"

Classic!

Back