Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Saw this on a picket sign at televised gay rights protest a few years ago, "...If straight folk hate gays so much, then stop giving birth to them!"

Classic!

Good one.

Many are listening.

People, more and more, are wanting freedom, and that would include freedom from the religions that say a man has to hate his son, should he be born gay, and his daughters for just being inferior to men.

Men are learning to put love over sex, finally, and leaving those vile religions in droves.

Regards
DL

Good one.

Many are listening.

People, more and more, are wanting freedom, and that would include freedom from the religions that say a man has to hate his son, should he be born gay, and his daughters for just being inferior to men.

Men are learning to put love over sex, finally, and leaving those vile religions in droves.

Regards
DL

Well, at the time one of the frontline controversies was the incorrect idea that all gay folk were by choice or nurtured to be such, not being born that way. The picket carry was just throwing a dose of contrary reality into the mix.

Of course, what you stated is true also.

Well, at the time one of the frontline controversies was the incorrect idea that all gay folk were by choice or nurtured to be such, not being born that way. The picket carry was just throwing a dose of contrary reality into the mix.

Of course, what you stated is true also.

Choices implies that we all have a free will in our choices.

Facts are, we do not have free will to be whatever we like.

It is the luck of the draw.

Regards
DL

Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Regards
DL

None of the three you mentioned. Instinctive awareness sterilizes fertile people that have misaligned DNA sequences that can pass on to next generations and since it happens all the time each generation there are matches available to have relationships with those sharing the same result.

After all kinetic genetics sustains reproductions to be limited to eternally separated when occupying space now. It is a perpetual balancing universe thing where there isn't an unlimited supply of nuclei for sub atomic matter to become molecular characteristcs of gaseous, liquid, mineral components to inorganic and ancestral results universally here..

Homosexuality is the result of a cycle of repetitive child molestation that has perpetuated throughout the centuries.

How was the first homosexual created? Were they molested by a same sex-parent?

Most homosexuals were never molested. And the study you posted previously said nothing about child molestation causing homosexuality.

Homosexuality exists among almost all animal species. Were they also molested?

None of the three you mentioned. Instinctive awareness sterilizes fertile people that have misaligned DNA sequences that can pass on to next generations and since it happens all the time each generation there are matches available to have relationships with those sharing the same result.

After all kinetic genetics sustains reproductions to be limited to eternally separated when occupying space now. It is a perpetual balancing universe thing where there isn't an unlimited supply of nuclei for sub atomic matter to become molecular characteristcs of gaseous, liquid, mineral components to inorganic and ancestral results universally here..

Instinctive awareness is nature to my thinking, but I doubt i can argue against any reply you might make, because, if true at all, what you put, puts you way over my pay level buddy.

I know French, English and Franglais, but not your language.

Regards
DL

Instinctive awareness is nature to my thinking, but I doubt i can argue against any reply you might make, because, if true at all, what you put, puts you way over my pay level buddy.

I know French, English and Franglais, but not your language.

Regards
DL

how was your thinking programmed to navigate only being alive when mutually evolving now? the answer to that question is who you believe you should have been after birth and that is your social identity you take to your grave come hell or high water.

how was your thinking programmed to navigate only being alive when mutually evolving now? the answer to that question is who you believe you should have been after birth and that is your social identity you take to your grave come hell or high water.

Thanks for this.

We are not on the same topic.

Regards
DL

I should stipulate that while the vast majority of people are born predisposed regarding their sexual orientation (emotionally, mentally and physically), there are those who are nurtured in that respect to a large degree. I think that is the main problem in these discussions, because people tend to blend the two.

I will never understand why the same people who claim homosexuality is abnormal and deviant also spend the most time thinking about it and discussing it.

Hmmm....

More often than not those same people turn out to be secret partakers of the deviant kind of canoodling.

We see you and are making note of your copious and lengthy...denials. :cool:

It's the very definition of being on the down low

Most homosexuals were never molested. And the study you posted previously said nothing about child molestation causing homosexuality.

Homosexuality exists among almost all animal species. Were they also molested?

Homosexuality is caused by personal preference of sexual preference.
But sexuality isn't so black and white.
There's a very large group of people who's sexuality is fluid,depending on circumstances and who you meet.

Homosexuality is caused by personal preference of sexual preference.
But sexuality isn't so black and white.
There's a very large group of people who's sexuality is fluid,depending on circumstances and who you meet.

Homosexuality is a form of sexuality.....in the vast majority of cases it's by birth, not by "choice". No one in their right mind chooses to be/do something that will put them on the outs with society in general (such was the case for a generations).

Homosexuality is a form of sexuality.....in the vast majority of cases it's by birth, not by "choice". No one in their right mind chooses to be/do something that will put them on the outs with society in general (such was the case for a generations).

I don't think there's onesize fits all with any kind of sexuality.
And as Mr Mason said,there's a substantial amount of people with fluid sexuality.

I don't think there's onesize fits all with any kind of sexuality.
And as Mr Mason said,there's a substantial amount of people with fluid sexuality.

There is a constant mental/social battle among people to define (or redefine) sexuality. I live by a simple rule....you don't bother me, I don't bother you. Just don't piss on my shoes and then tell me it's raining.

I should stipulate that while the vast majority of people are born predisposed regarding their sexual orientation (emotionally, mentally and physically), there are those who are nurtured in that respect to a large degree. I think that is the main problem in these discussions, because people tend to blend the two.

What do you mean?

Do you see a straight parent nurturing a child towards homosexuality, or vice versa?

If the orientation is internally set, what can nurture change?

Regards
DL

Quote Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

What do you mean?

Do you see a straight parent nurturing a child towards homosexuality, or vice versa?

If the orientation is internally set, what can nurture change?

Regards
DL

Over the years, I've read and listened to reports by and on parents who "perceived" that their 4-5 yr. old was gay, and proceeded to raise that kid in a fashion that "would not hinder or dissuade the child's development in that direction. No joke. Living in the NY suburbs and working/living in NYC all my life, I've access to all types of information via local/national media.

This type of attitude can and has led to kids being more prone to bisexual experiences/attitudes/experimenting than say a child raised by parents who treat child as their physical/biological gender shows.

Back