Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Heterosexuality is normal because it allows the continued existence of every species of mammal on the planet. What's normal, in the mammal world, is reproduction and continuing your bloodline. If the world of mammals suddenly turned homosexual, they would eventually cease to exist. That would be the opposite of what is normal.
Im sure you are aware that there is bi and homosexuals in the animal kingdom.

Im sure you are aware that there is bi and homosexuals in the animal kingdom.

I know there are homosexual acts in the animal kingdom. I don't think we know if those acts are driven by homosexual attraction as is the case in humans. We can't really interview animals to find out.

If there is true homosexuality in other mammals, it would be equally abnormal.

I know there are homosexual acts in the animal kingdom. I don't think we know if those acts are driven by homosexual attraction as is the case in humans. We can't really interview animals to find out.

If there is true homosexuality in other mammals, it would be equally abnormal.
It is only abnormal to those who aren’t homosexual. It’s time to stop using the term normal.

Judging only by my own sexual preferences, I can only assume that people are hard wired with their individual sexual preferences.

There might be some words missing from your post that might clarify better what you are getting at.

I am forced to assume that He is responsible for the sexual self identification of those that self Identify as Gay.

Why do folks who deny that those who are not interested in the "opposite sex" are self deceiving instead of self identifying?. I don't know.

I happen to be in the group that you seem to define as "believers" who must all believe what you have imagined they must believe and yet I do not believe as you say I must.

You seem to be accepting something as being true that is not true.

As always, I could be wrong.

I agree on the natural source of gayness.

To the rest.

I don't know either as you did not quote the truth you speak of or context.

Who is the "He" you speak of?

Regards
DL

And yet according to the Bible, even the Old Testament, the New Covenant is a thing...

Check out Jeremiah 31:31 for instance.

Christ also mentions the New Covenant, and then later during the Last Supper (first communion) he mentions it is associated with his blood. (he spills his blood to seal a new covenant, not in that verse but overall).

It's not about a "do over" to them, it is something that began when the first sin happened... Eve is directly in the line to David which is then traced to Jesus... anyway... the New Covenant is a thing, I am not making it up...

And of course god doesn't do "do overs" because god doesn't exist.

I agree that Yahweh/Jesus does not exist.

Strange that you argue for the reality of a covenant, new or old.

Was there a purpose?

Regards
DL

It is only abnormal to those who aren’t homosexual. It’s time to stop using the term normal.

Words have meanings. It would be intellectually dishonest to pretend otherwise.

normal

adjective
conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.
"it's quite normal for puppies to bolt their food"

the usual, average, or typical state or condition.
"her temperature was above normal"

Heterosexuality is normal because it allows the continued existence of every species of mammal on the planet. What's normal, in the mammal world, is reproduction and continuing your bloodline. If the world of mammals suddenly turned homosexual, they would eventually cease to exist. That would be the opposite of what is normal.

Why do you think homosexuality would destroy hetrosexuality and man would die out?

Why do you think homosexuality would destroy hetrosexuality and man would die out?

I don't think one would destroy the other. If every dog, cow, deer, etc born, from this day forward, was truly homosexual, those species would eventually cease to exist because there would be no procreation.

Nature is designed with males and females for a reason. Males have small sex cells (sperm) and females have large sex cells (eggs). Male genitalia are highly compatible with female genitalia. They have have attraction to the other for that species of animal to continue to exist.

I don't think one would destroy the other. If every dog, cow, deer, etc born, from this day forward, was truly homosexual, those species would eventually cease to exist because there would be no procreation.

So man kind is just another animal, that goes into heat to procreate?

Nature is designed with males and females for a reason. Males have small sex cells (sperm) and females have large sex cells (eggs). Male genitalia are highly compatible with female genitalia. They have have attraction to the other for that species of animal to continue to exist.

But humans have sex for every possible reason other than procreation.
It's one of those things that separates us from the animal kingdom!

Tell us of this telepathic communication.

People tend to not believe my 1986 rendering, or that apotheosis is real.

We know different.

Please share.

Regards
DL

Up until Oct 31 1975 at midnight when it became Nov 1,I had zero religious beliefs, or views,or thought about or cared.
Then the Holy Spirit came upon me and took over my life.
And things were completely different!

So man kind is just another animal, that goes into heat to procreate?

Humans are animals. There are specific periods of time when human females are able to procreate...just like female dogs, female cows, female horses, female bears, etc.

Humans are animals. There are specific periods of time when human females are able to procreate...just like female dogs, female cows, female horses, female bears, etc.

BIG difference! Animals only mate in heat.
Humans have sex for different reasons!
I have never orally impregnated a woman.

BIG difference! Animals only mate in heat.
Humans have sex for different reasons!
I have never orally impregnated a woman.

I agree, but that doesn't change anything in regard to what is normal or abnormal in mammals who procreate through sexual intercourse.

Back