Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Homosexuals are probably created by genetic mutation.

I suspect that when scientists successfully master gene control, they will no longer exist.

Nevertheless, they do exist now and are entitled to the same human respect as anybody else (unless they're log cabin republicans or religious).

Homosexuals are probably created by genetic mutation.

I suspect that when scientists successfully master gene control, they will no longer exist.

Nevertheless, they do exist now and are entitled to the same human respect as anybody else (unless they're log cabin republicans or religious).

Thank you Mr Himmler

yes I am. libido and orgasm are two of the hard wired things that insure the species lives on via procreation.
Since you didn’t mention preference in there, is it safe to presume you don't understand it?

Do you understand that not everyone has the same level of sex drive much less the same presences for sex? Not just same sex, but BDSM, pedo sex like Pedo Don and Epstein’s clientele, bestiality and the like?

While I’ll readily agree that the “norm” is heterosexual sex, what about swingers? Anal sex? Multiple partners? How many males fantasize about having two women at once? Is that “normal”?

Since you didn’t mention preference in there, is it safe to presume you don't understand it?

Do you understand that not everyone has the same level of sex drive much less the same presences for sex? Not just same sex, but BDSM, pedo sex like Pedo Don and Epstein’s clientele, bestiality and the like?

While I’ll readily agree that the “norm” is heterosexual sex, what about swingers? Anal sex? Multiple partners? How many males fantasize about having two women at once? Is that “normal”?

Are we talking about guys with two dicks?

By the way, it's not all fantasy. A friend of mine in college was having a mother / daughter thing. Everybody knew it. Gotta love the sixties, I guess.

preference and hardwired are mutually exclusive

Now you are starting to get it; we’re hardwired to fuck not not hardwired on what to fuck. Kudos!

So when did you decide you wanted to fuck women and not men?

at conception same as girls.

orgasms are engineered to happen for both parties by a particular sort on contact.

or more poetically, it takes two to tango.

Back