Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Believers seem to hate people with diverse ways.

IDK if I believe you, because Christians killed people for even wearing diverse types of cloth.

Regards
DL

I think you are confusing Christians with Jews. That rule is from the Old testament and part of what the Christians would call the "Old Covenant", Christ created what they call a "New Covenant" that removed the cleansing requirements, such as the blended fabrics, circumcision, washing in some specific way before entering Temple, you know crap like that.

It maters because without knowing who or what created gays, homophobes do not know who to blame and end in blaming the wrong party.

Does justice matter to you and is blaming the right party for something not the moral thing to do?

Regards
DL
How does justice factor into this topic?

How do people become attracted to obese people?

Skinny people?

Ugly people?

Ignorant people?

Nature. We're hard wired that way. Like everything else, there are anomalies as pointed out about left handers and blue eyes.

IMO, the only people who make a big deal about homosexuality are idiots, the poorly educated, latent homosexuals and the Pedo Party.

https://www.aucklandeye.co.nz/about/blog/7-interesting-facts-about-blue-eyes/
1. Only 8 Percent of the World's Population Has Blue Eyes

I honestly believe that the homophobes who think that sexuality is a "choice" must be closeted bisexuals who try their hardest to suppress certain urges, and they're so arrogant that they assume that everyone must therefore be bisexual and simply "choosing" to be gay. It's the only thing that makes sense with these people.

Actually we do, but it is rather limited.

We can know that we do have a free will, by the fact that we can give it up to another's will.

If you are correct and we have no free will at all, then we cannot in good conscience punish any criminals, as they had no choice but to do what they did.

Regards
DL

My post was somehow deleted when I tried to edit it. Here it is again:

Working in reverse order.... the fact that a criminal has no true choice in whether he/she commits a crime, doesn't change the fact that they are the kind of person who will commit a crime. A murderer is a murderer and should be locked away for the safety of society.

Now, as far as why the criminal has no true choice (aka no free will) it's because we don't control our thoughts and our thoughts are what determine our every conscious decision and subsequent actions. We can't control what we think, we can't stop thoughts from entering our consciousness and we don't know what they are before they enter our consciousness.

My post was somehow deleted when I tried to edit it. Here it is again:

Working in reverse order.... the fact that a criminal has no true choice in whether he/she commits a crime, doesn't change the fact that they are the kind of person who will commit a crime. A murderer is a murderer and should be locked away for the safety of society.

Now, as far as why the criminal has no true choice (aka no free will) it's because we don't control our thoughts and our thoughts are what determine our every conscious decision and subsequent actions. We can't control what we think, we can't stop thoughts from entering our consciousness and we don't know what they are before they enter our consciousness.

Who created that murderer that you would lock away?

The Royal We did, and that is why we should be kinder to that victim and ourselves by not locking him or her up forever.

To isolate a person is cruelty, and the less of that we do to each other the better.

Regards
DL

I honestly believe that the homophobes who think that sexuality is a "choice" must be closeted bisexuals who try their hardest to suppress certain urges, and they're so arrogant that they assume that everyone must therefore be bisexual and simply "choosing" to be gay. It's the only thing that makes sense with these people.

IDK about your idea but your last is wrong.

I am sure you have heard about peer pressure.

Most hate gays because their friends do.

A guys got to look taught, don't cha know. Pass over that bottle.

Regards
DL

How does justice factor into this topic?

How do people become attracted to obese people?

Skinny people?

Ugly people?

Ignorant people?

On justice.

Are those you mentioned also denied life long loving relationships and security of a legal marriage contract?

Are they also denied equality within the greater society the way gays were and still are in backwards thinking countries?

Do you see a difference in the justice that each group is shown?

Regards
DL

I think you are confusing Christians with Jews. That rule is from the Old testament and part of what the Christians would call the "Old Covenant", Christ created what they call a "New Covenant" that removed the cleansing requirements, such as the blended fabrics, circumcision, washing in some specific way before entering Temple, you know crap like that.

New covenant???

God does not do do overs.

Scriptures are clear that God never changes his mind.

You have read a lot bur your conclusions, -----

I agree that all religious literalists are confused. It comes with foolish supernatural beliefs.

Regards
DL

:coolstorybro:

On justice.

Are those you mentioned also denied life long loving relationships and security of a legal marriage contract?

Are they also denied equality within the greater society the way gays were and still are in backwards thinking countries?

Do you see a difference in the justice that each group is shown?

Regards
DL
I think you missed the point.

People are attracted to who they are attracted to. Whereas one couldn't possibly understand how others would prefer anyone from the list I provided, it's exactly the same for anti gay positions.

Because they don't understand the attraction, they come up with excuses to denounce it.

Back