Are homosexual natures created by nurture, nature, or God?

Are we talking about guys with two dicks?

By the way, it's not all fantasy. A friend of mine in college was having a mother / daughter thing. Everybody knew it. Gotta love the sixties, I guess.
No, but your fantasies keep taking a dark nature. Have you considered suicide or murder lately?

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Regards
DL

I don't remember deciding to be straight at any point in my life, so I'm guessing it's nature for the majority of people.

I think the answer is is quite important as it would show us the cause/source of homosexuality.

If God, as believers think, then why is God creating gays?

Regards
DL

Judging only by my own sexual preferences, I can only assume that people are hard wired with their individual sexual preferences.

There might be some words missing from your post that might clarify better what you are getting at.

I am forced to assume that He is responsible for the sexual self identification of those that self Identify as Gay.

Why do folks who deny that those who are not interested in the "opposite sex" are self deceiving instead of self identifying?. I don't know.

I happen to be in the group that you seem to define as "believers" who must all believe what you have imagined they must believe and yet I do not believe as you say I must.

You seem to be accepting something as being true that is not true.

As always, I could be wrong.

New covenant???

God does not do do overs.

Scriptures are clear that God never changes his mind.

You have read a lot bur your conclusions, -----

I agree that all religious literalists are confused. It comes with foolish supernatural beliefs.

Regards
DL

And yet according to the Bible, even the Old Testament, the New Covenant is a thing...

Check out Jeremiah 31:31 for instance.

Christ also mentions the New Covenant, and then later during the Last Supper (first communion) he mentions it is associated with his blood. (he spills his blood to seal a new covenant, not in that verse but overall).

It's not about a "do over" to them, it is something that began when the first sin happened... Eve is directly in the line to David which is then traced to Jesus... anyway... the New Covenant is a thing, I am not making it up...

And of course god doesn't do "do overs" because god doesn't exist.

And yet according to the Bible, even the Old Testament, the New Covenant is a thing...

Check out Jeremiah 31:31 for instance.

Christ also mentions the New Covenant, and then later during the Last Supper (first communion) he mentions it is associated with his blood. (he spills his blood to seal a new covenant, not in that verse but overall).

It's not about a "do over" to them, it is something that began when the first sin happened... Eve is directly in the line to David which is then traced to Jesus... anyway... the New Covenant is a thing, I am not making it up...

And of course god doesn't do "do overs" because god doesn't exist.

So if there's no God,how did we get to this situation?
Chance?

So if there's no God,how did we get to this situation?
Chance?

Yes. Why would you think that the only possible answer is that there's this creature that is so powerful yet supremely shy? Humans assign human motives and emotion on this magical all powerful being...

Maybe the Alcosots on plant Alcoso in some galaxy we can't see because it expanded the other direction after the big bang all have it right and the Great Arkelseizure sneezed us into existence and we should fear The Handkerchief...

Yes. Why would you think that the only possible answer is that there's this creature that is so powerful yet supremely shy? Humans assign human motives and emotion on this magical all powerful being...

Maybe the Alcosots on plant Alcoso in some galaxy we can't see because it expanded the other direction after the big bang all have it right and the Great Arkelseizure sneezed us into existence and we should fear The Handkerchief...

I would think that because I had an Epiphany of the Holy Spirit ,Nov. 1 1975.

Hetrosexuality is normal
Homosexuality isn't.

Heterosexuality IS normal and homosexuality IS abnormal. Without heterosexuality, no mammal species would exist. Clear the design is such that heterosexuality is the norm.

That doesn't mean homosexuals shouldn't have all the same rights and protections as heterosexuals.

Heterosexuality IS normal and homosexuality IS abnormal. Without heterosexuality, no mammal species would exist. Clear the design is such that heterosexuality is the norm.

That doesn't mean homosexuals shouldn't have all the same rights and protections as heterosexuals.

So we're back to all sex acts are to be a chance to procreate.
Not so! Procreation is down the list of why sex acts happen.

Hetrosexuality is normal for hetrosexuals.
Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals.
And in the middle is a sizable group who's sexuality is fluid,depending on opportunities and situations.

Hetrosexuality is normal for hetrosexuals.
Homosexuality is normal for homosexuals.
And in the middle is a sizable group who's sexuality is fluid,depending on opportunities and situations.

Heterosexuality is normal because it allows the continued existence of every species of mammal on the planet. What's normal, in the mammal world, is reproduction and continuing your bloodline. If the world of mammals suddenly turned homosexual, they would eventually cease to exist. That would be the opposite of what is normal.

Back