Are you better off today then you were 4 years ago?

Was Operation Crossfire Hurricane an Obama era operation to fuckover Donald trump?

There has been a new attack on New Zealand, American, and British politicians computers by the Chinese. Interestingly enough, yet again, trump was not touched.

I was there in November of 2020. Clearly the Russians were on trump's side, and trump was on their side.

There has been a new attack on New Zealand, American, and British politicians computers by the Chinese. Interestingly enough, yet again, trump was not touched.

I was there in November of 2020. Clearly the Russians were on trump's side, and trump was on their side.

so Operation Crossfire Hurricane didn't exist?

remember what we were JUST SAYING about gaslighting.

this is why the deep state is losing and are losers.

:truestory:

Same here. I make more dollars than I did in 2020 - but my spending power was significantly higher then.

My pool has been leaking for years, in 2020 I called some contractors to redo it, got estimates from $22K to $29K - but then Wuhan hit and everything fell through. I finally got around to doing it this year, the earthquakes caused more cracks in the tile an it was starting to affect the deck. But now it cost $41K for the same job. It is beautiful, but the cost was virtually DOUBLE.

This isn't ALL because of Quid Pro - Newsom and California housing costs are a factor as well - still purchasing power for major projects is about half what it was in 2020 - and my salary didn't double.

Indubitably. The left will not want to face the reality, but if they do not (and find a better answer for it than "you can't believe yourself and what you see, believe what we tell you, man") they will find themselves wondering, "What happened? I mean we had unlimited abortion and everything!" as they lose voters to the number one reason folks vote, their own pocketbooks.

Crossfire Hurricane investigated a real crime.

You agree, or are you claiming Russian interference didn't exist?

it didn't.

it was based upon bogus documents the Clintons paid for from christopher Steele (the steele dossier).

but at least you acknowledge it exists.

now its just a matter of wading through layer after layer of fallback lies.....

Indubitably. The left will not want to face the reality, but if they do not (and find a better answer for it than "you can't believe yourself and what you see, believe what we tell you, man") they will find themselves wondering, "What happened? I mean we had unlimited abortion and everything!" as they lose voters to the number one reason folks vote, their own pocketbooks.

It is not the left denying reality. That is you.

Reality is the world face a massive inflationary spike, due to covid and the shut down of industry and America, under Biden has handled it better than ANY OTHER NATION.

Despite economists on the left and right calling for Biden to drive up unemployment to cool inflation, something that would cost average citizens FAR MORE in terms of lost income and asset value, and only benefit the uber rich, he did not.

Now REALITY is wage growth is outpacing inflation and the Consumer price index rise, MEANING your buying power, if not already exceeding the inflationary spike WILL DO SO.

In you denial realty you seem to think Biden should have not allowed inflation to happen and do not want to give him an iota of credit for handling it better than ALL other nations did and that is ALL you can ask of a POTUS.

So do you think Putin is the great hero of Christianity? And that we should support him above many American leaders?

the truth is the world is not overpopulated.

we do not need your selfish forever wars to thin the herd and implement noahide totalitarianism.

maybe that's all Putin knows.

Take a lunchbreak, Blackwater.

Owen-Wilson-Wow.jpg

the truth is the world is not overpopulated.

Well, that is a non sequitur. Your defense of Russian interference is that "the world is not overpopulated."

Russia is going through population collapse, so Putin is hardly the expert on keeping the world populated. I tend to think that if we give people (mostly women) control over their own reproduction, they will find the right reproduction level by themselves. It is sort of "reproductive capitalism." Hey, I invented a new term.

Anyway, paranoid conspiracy theories about feminists trying to depopulate the world are nonsense. Trying to force women to have children is pointless, as we have seen in Russia. What would help is cheap, good quality child care.

Doubtful.

since they're printing money to spike wages for certain groups, while gutting the rest of the economy.
This is not Trumps tax cuts for the uber rich that did nothing but burden the MC and below with added debt and no benefits to them.

Bidenomics Is Working for the Middle Class
The economy defied the gloomy forecasts for 2023. Growth is steady, inflation is down, and wages are up.

US growth shatters expectations, boosting Biden’s economic pitch
The Commerce Department reported Thursday that GDP expanded 3.1 percent in 2023, a year that began with heavy odds of a recession and closed out with fourth-quarter growth that blew away projections.

Workers’ Paychecks Are Growing More Quickly Than Prices
Most workers’ wages are growing more quickly than prices, and the economic recovery following the COVID-19 recession has featured historically strong real wage growth.

And note, beyond what you see now, the Bidenomics investments in Infrastructure and Manufacturing (CHIPS Act, etc) will continue to push wage growth and job security for decades to come. Again unlike Trumps added debt with no tangible benefits, besides inflating the bank accounts of the uber rich, which would only be a lag on the economy for decades to come.

Well, that is a non sequitur. Your defense of Russian interference is that "the world is not overpopulated."

Russia is going through population collapse, so Putin is hardly the expert on keeping the world populated. I tend to think that if we give people (mostly women) control over their own reproduction, they will find the right reproduction level by themselves. It is sort of "reproductive capitalism." Hey, I invented a new term.

Anyway, paranoid conspiracy theories about feminists trying to depopulate the world are nonsense. Trying to force women to have children is pointless, as we have seen in Russia. What would help is cheap, good quality child care.

it was a premise for a larger argument.

If you're concerned about russia's population collapse maybe you should stop trying to murder them for oligarch reasons.

it definitely was.

I think trump really is still the secret president in exile, allowing the traitors to multiply their crimes while we all watch..

ncswic.

So then you blame Trump and not Biden for everything you say has been wrong or bad in the last 4 years then, right?

This is not Trumps tax cuts for the uber rich that did nothing but burden the MC and below with added debt and no benefits to them.

And note, beyond what you see now, the Bidenomics investments in Infrastructure and Manufacturing (CHIPS Act, etc) will continue to push wage growth and job security for decades to come. Again unlike Trumps added debt with no tangible benefits, besides inflating the bank accounts of the uber rich, which would only be a lag on the economy for decades to come.

we're talking about your empty promise that buying power will mysteriously rise at some point in the future.

your reputation is not worthy of such a promise.

:truestory:

So then you blame Trump and not Biden for everything you say has been wrong or bad in the last 4 years then, right?

maybe.

in actuality all this can be easily reversed with deportation, border enforcement and tariffs.

Go find your best set of black and whites, traitor.

:magagrin:

we're talking about your empty promise that buying power will mysteriously rise at some point in the future.

your reputation is not worthy of such a promise.

Oh you mean these things i already quoted.

US growth shatters expectations, boosting Biden’s economic pitch
The Commerce Department reported Thursday that GDP expanded 3.1 percent in 2023, a year that began with heavy odds of a recession and closed out with fourth-quarter growth that blew away projections.

Workers’ Paychecks Are Growing More Quickly Than Prices
Most workers’ wages are growing more quickly than prices, and the economic recovery following the COVID-19 recession has featured historically strong real wage growth.

Back