Are you better off today then you were 4 years ago?

It is not the left denying reality. That is you.

Reality is the world face a massive inflationary spike, due to covid and the shut down of industry and America, under Biden has handled it better than ANY OTHER NATION.

Despite economists on the left and right calling for Biden to drive up unemployment to cool inflation, something that would cost average citizens FAR MORE in terms of lost income and asset value, and only benefit the uber rich, he did not.

Now REALITY is wage growth is outpacing inflation and the Consumer price index rise, MEANING your buying power, if not already exceeding the inflationary spike WILL DO SO.

In you denial realty you seem to think Biden should have not allowed inflation to happen and do not want to give him an iota of credit for handling it better than ALL other nations did and that is ALL you can ask of a POTUS.

This just means you have reading comprehension issues, I've spoken about the "worldwide" phenomenon beforehand in this very thread. You just ignore what folks state and then you simply repeat the gaslighting message you've been programmed to present.

Brandon's (and your) entire argument is that folks must not believe what they are experiencing or see, they must believe instead what you say and that if you say it often enough you will be able to convince folks that they're doing well even while they directly experience the opposite.

This just means you have reading comprehension issues, I've spoken about the "worldwide" phenomenon beforehand in this very thread. You just ignore what folks state and then you simply repeat the gaslighting message you've been programmed to present.

Brandon's (and your) entire argument is that folks must not believe what they are experiencing or see, they must believe instead what you say and that if you say it often enough you will be able to convince folks that they're doing well even while they directly experience the opposite.

No you empty headed nitwit.

There is a thing called OBJECTIVE REALITY which exists. If your home equity is at record levels, if your personal investments are at record levels, and those are the two BIGGEST BY FAR factors in the vast, vast majority of peoples personal wealth then NO AMOUNT of Damo and Right Derp media telling you to FEEL BAD and that it is your FEELINGS and NOT the assets that matter, is going to be credible.

Trump himself told you to 'not believe what you or hear (bank statements, net worth) and instead to only believe what he tells you to believe and feel', and of course, like a loyal derp you are pushing the exact same message as you fell for it.

Right. If 3 out of 4 Americans said that they were better off now, of course, you'd claim that polls don't mean anything. Funny how that works. :rofl2:

That's nothing but an irrelevant Appeal to the stone fallacy using an argument from ignorance. Actually, if it were that way around, I wouldn't have touched the subject. Now, YOU might try something so obviously fallacious and mendacious as an argument, but I avoid ones I'm not going to win.

In any case, 2 out of 3 to 3 out of 4 Americans DO think they're worse off now than before Biden took office. That is a fact from polling, not an opinion, and it's devastating the Democrat's and Biden's chances of winning in November. It's about the economy stupid!

There is a thing called OBJECTIVE REALITY which exists. If your home equity is at record levels, if your personal investments are at record levels, and those are the two BIGGEST BY FAR factors in the vast, vast majority of peoples personal wealth then NO AMOUNT of Damo and Right Derp media telling you to FEEL BAD and that it is your FEELINGS and NOT the assets that matter, is going to be credible.

Trump himself told you to 'not believe what you or hear (bank statements, net worth) and instead to only believe what he tells you to believe and feel', and of course, like a loyal derp you are pushing the exact same message as you fell for it.

While folks cannot access affordable housing you (and Brandon) tell them they are "better off". These things that folks can see through the lens of objective reality, such as the absolute fact their purchasing power has fallen even as their wages rose, and they fully understand they are worse off than before, you and yours tell them that they must listen to you and believe the propaganda you first allowed in and the began to spew.

I care nothing for what Trump has said, and will not be voting for him, you know this but cannot wrap your mind around the fact that I also will never vote for Brandon and believe he is actually far more dangerous to us. Your issue here isn't what I believe, it is what others may understand about what I am saying. That they may not believe your repeated effort to gaslight them into a "great economy". These folks directly see that a McDonald's meal that cost $7 four years ago now costs $15... You are an idiot if you do not believe that such things affect how they think about their spending power when they know they do not make enough to make up for that kind of difference.

Now, you and I can agree that presidents do not have much power to actually change the circumstances that got us here you and I must also agree that among Americans folks most often vote on that exact question... "Am I better off?"

In this case you will find that most of them do not believe that they are better off, even with you trying to repeatedly declare that they are... They don't because they know that they are not better off than they were before the Brandon Effect. You and I also both know that how folks feel about the economy is how they are most likely to vote during a Presidential election, all of this is true, even if you don't want to believe that throwing money at problems causes inflation, that cost of items that rise during inflation stay high. And even if you want to believe that folks are "stupid" for believing that they cannot afford the stuff they used to easily afford, when it is very clear to them that they cannot afford what they used to be able to afford.

You will, undoubtedly, once again try to gaslight folks into believing that things are great, all while also saying, "It isn't his fault that things suck!" with actual tears in your eyes... But what they will hear about what you are saying is just the two words "Things suck!"

Due initially to trump's trade wars with our former trading partners, and made worse during the trump virus.

Wrong, but do try and prove that anyway. Right now, you saying it doesn't make it true.

All Americans are doing much better now. Especially those who were out of work due to the trump shut down of the economy.

People who cannot afford to pay for big ticket items really have no business buying them. If it's an emergency, then they have to figure out how to make ends meet.

But we tend to be a gluttonous society, and people spent money they didn't have because interest rates were near zero.

Inflation has zero to do with any Biden policy. No matter how many times you lie about it.

Actually, no, most Americans say they are worse off now--a sizable majority to plurality say that. Your follow up to that is just a series of irrelevant conclusions and lies. Inflation is mostly due to Biden dumping several trillion in new spending without a commensurate rise in GDP into the economy. Both the Build Back Better and [/i]Inflation Reduction (eg., Production) Act[/i] spending bills targeted new government spending primarily in greentard projects with little or no ROI attached.

Biden’s green spending splurge is a hard model to copy
https://www.ft.com/content/15a13da0-f4b7-4bb2-a009-f699c7603270

Climate Change Became the Largest Part of Biden Spending Bill
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/28/climate/climate-change-framework-bill.html

What Biden’s $2-trillion spending bill could mean for climate change
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-03787-7

All of that "spending" isn't producing anything. It has no ROI. All it is doing is subsidizing failure in the name of radical Leftist environmentalism. That created the huge spike in inflation and the radical Leftists in Bribem's administration were slow to recognize that, but they finally did, and stopped most new spending to curb inflation that was spiraling out of control.

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp. Ever look at the purchasing power of the dollar? Stop displaying your stupidity.

While folks cannot access affordable housing you (and Brandon) tell them they are "better off". These things that folks can see through the lens of objective reality, such as the absolute fact their purchasing power has fallen even as their wages rose, and they fully understand they are worse off than before, you and yours tell them that they must listen to you and believe the propaganda you first allowed in and the began to spew.

I care nothing for what Trump has said, and will not be voting for him, you know this but cannot wrap your mind around the fact that I also will never vote for Brandon and believe he is actually far more dangerous to us. Your issue here isn't what I believe, it is what others may understand about what I am saying. That they may not believe your repeated effort to gaslight them into a "great economy". These folks directly see that a McDonald's meal that cost $7 four years ago now costs $15... You are an idiot if you do not believe that such things affect how they think about their spending power when they know they do not make enough to make up for that kind of difference.

Now, you and I can agree that presidents do not have much power to actually change the circumstances that got us here you and I must also agree that among Americans folks most often vote on that exact question... "Am I better off?"

In this case you will find that most of them do not believe that they are better off, even with you trying to repeatedly declare that they are... They don't because they know that they are not better off than they were before the Brandon Effect. You and I also both know that how folks feel about the economy is how they are most likely to vote during a Presidential election, all of this is true, even if you don't want to believe that throwing money at problems causes inflation, that cost of items that rise during inflation stay high. And even if you want to believe that folks are "stupid" for believing that they cannot afford the stuff they used to easily afford, when it is very clear to them that they cannot afford what they used to be able to afford.

You will, undoubtedly, once again try to gaslight folks into believing that things are great, all while also saying, "It isn't his fault that things suck!" with actual tears in your eyes... But what they will hear about what you are saying is just the two words "Things suck!"

You do not simply get to point at a challenge (affordable housing) as a Brandon issue without establishing it as such.

AGAIN what you are doing would be like blaming Trump simply for covid getting in to America, as opposed to assessing how he handled it. Such assessment MUST be done as a comparison to how prior POTUS handled it so we can understand if it is a HIM issue or a CONSTANT issue that no POTUS has been able to handle.

What i have done is posted FACTS and DATA showing the impact oc covid (Biden does not control) and how the US has handled it (Biden largely controlled). And those FACTS and DATA do not give a shit a feelings.

If you actually want to make an INTELLIGENT case, break out how 'affordable housing' has been impacted by Bidens Administration and decisions as compared to prior admins, and explain how Covid did or did not impact that.

I suspect, no i KNOW, you will not even attempt that and instead we will get more of 'how people FEEL' from you as that is your intellectual limit in these discussions.

If you get off Magat media you will see economists on the left and right, and even on Fox news talking about how well the economy is doing under Biden. Constant talk of records being set., But again, you will reply with FEELINGS. Repeating, whether you know it or not, the Trump, right line, which is 'reality does not matter, we will tell you how you feel'.

so why are you still depending on something to happen in the future, which is actually contraindicated by known monetary policy?

Those articles i quoted speak to the PRESENT and not just the future. Those are happening NOW.

If you are struggling to read them, get a 3rd grader to help you.

Last edited:
Those articles i quoted speak to the PRESENT and not the future. Those are happening NOW.

If you are struggling to read them, get a 3rd grader to help you.

you said buying power would increase IN THE FUTURE.

that's why I quoted it.

you're full of shit.

WHEN?!?!?!

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp. Ever look at the purchasing power of the dollar? Stop displaying your stupidity.

yes. I've quoted that DATA and Bidenomics is working as REAL WAGES outpace inflation, meaning purchasing power growth is now exceeding it.

27610.jpeg

You do not simply get to point at a challenge (affordable housing) as a Brandon issue without establishing it as such.

AGAIN what you are doing would be like blaming Trump simply for covid getting in to America, as opposed to assessing how he handled it. Such assessment MUST be done as a comparison to how prior POTUS handled it so we can understand if it is a HIM issue or a CONSTANT issue that no POTUS has been able to handle.

What i have done is posted FACTS and DATA showing the impact oc covid (Biden does not control) and how the US has handled it (Biden largely controlled). And those FACTS and DATA do not give a shit a feelings.

If you actually want to make an INTELLIGENT case, break out how 'affordable housing' has been impacted by Bidens Administration and decisions as compared to prior admins, and explain how Covid did or did not impact that.

I suspect, no i KNOW, you will not even attempt that and instead we will get more of 'how people FEEL' from you as that is your intellectual limit in these discussions.

If you get off Magat media you will see economists on the left and right, and even on Fox news talking about how well the economy is doing under Biden. Constant talk of records being set., But again, you will reply with FEELINGS. Repeating, whether you know it or not, the Trump, right line, which is 'reality does not matter, we will tell you how you feel'.

it's a Brandon issue, bitch.

you said buying power would increase IN THE FUTURE.

that's why I quoted it.

you're full of shit.

WHEN?!?!?!

Hey stupid. Two things can be true at once, as it was in my post.

yes buying power will increase in the future, as new factories and high paying jobs come on line and infrastructure projects complete. That is normal and expected as part of those LOGNER TERM investments.

And things like cutting drug costs, forgiving debt and other Bidenomics programs can and did provide more immediate buying power boosts.

yes. I've quoted that DATA and Bidenomics is working as REAL WAGES outpace inflation, meaning purchasing power growth is now exceeding it.

27610.jpeg

prices are too high for this to be meaningful.

lying with numbers only gets you so far, idjit.

Back