Are you better off today then you were 4 years ago?

So say we all. They're going to need a better slogan. I don't think anyone feels things are worse today than they were in 2020, except for a few Trumptard true believers. And even then they know they're lying to themselves.

Remember when a few billboards went up with a picture of Bush and the words, "miss me yet?" Most people thought they were meant sarcastically. That is how badly the makers of the billboards misread society.

The alt right has misread society if they think people rather the pandemic to Biden.

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp. The topic is not obama. The question is, "am I better off now than 4 years ago", there is not one swinging dick that can answer that positively UNLESS you are an illegal alien or a politician.

4 years ago businesses were closed from the Trump epidemic. Yeah, we are a lot better off.

4 years ago businesses were closed from the Trump epidemic. Yeah, we are a lot better off.

I just do not think people realize how lucky we were 4 years ago. trump was totally paralyzed, unable to make decisions. his administration was doing bizarre things. The great leadership we had come to expect was being sidelined.

We could have ended up so much worse off. People worked hard and kept us going, but more so we were lucky. Can anyone guarantee we will get that lucky again if trump ever enters the white house again?

I just do not think people realize how lucky we were 4 years ago. trump was totally paralyzed, unable to make decisions. his administration was doing bizarre things. The great leadership we had come to expect was being sidelined.

We could have ended up so much worse off. People worked hard and kept us going, but more so we were lucky. Can anyone guarantee we will get that lucky again if trump ever enters the white house again?

We elected Bribem and sure enough, we're much worse off...

Gardner won't be happy until there is a violent overthrow of the government with Trump as dictator.

The alt right is already talking about the "need" for a third trump term. Apparently America cannot survive without trump.

trump is going to die. Given his terrible health, he will die soon. America needs to figure out a way to survive without him.

Biden is competent, but he is far from the only competent person in the Democratic Party.

You are much worse off than during the worst of the pandemic? Sucks to be you.

No, it's really no different now than then. I am getting less side work though... That kind of sucks because I enjoyed getting out and doing that stuff. The GC's I was subbing for are getting less work and had to let some of their workers go because of it. That in turn, gives me less work as a sub.

Gardner won't be happy until there is a violent overthrow of the government with Trump as dictator.

b79f03d0b398cc606857666edfe57f3a.jpeg

Remember when a few billboards went up with a picture of Bush and the words, "miss me yet?" Most people thought they were meant sarcastically. That is how badly the makers of the billboards misread society.

The alt right has misread society if they think people rather the pandemic to Biden.

Good points. Yep, I remember those billboards. The trouble with focusing exclusively on grievance, fear, rage, hate, etc., like the RW and its media do, is that messaging only appeals to a small segment of people. Obama won resoundingly on "hope and change." People want good news. People want hope.

Good points. Yep, I remember those billboards. The trouble with focusing exclusively on grievance, fear, rage, hate, etc., like the RW and its media do, is that messaging only appeals to a small segment of people. Obama won resoundingly on "hope and change." People want good news. People want hope.

For sure, now more than usual.

The doomsday messaging from Trump hasn't resonated. After the months of daily primary campaigning his approval rating remains under 50 percent; locked in, evidently. The Biden campaign is just getting started and with Trump stuck as he is, and the GOP's abortion fiasco continuing, Biden's numbers are poised to go up.

Biden... the abortion and weed anytime president.... There's ways to get around that...;)

Biden... the abortion and weed anytime president.... There's ways to get around that...;)

Abortion. I should hope so.
Nobody should have to be born unwanted,
ever, for any reason.

AND, the planet's population is out of control.

Weed any time? It's been a while, but why not?
Legal here in Massachusetts.
All misdemeanor weed offenses have been expunged from the records
as of this week's decision by Maura Healey.

It boggles my mind that anybody lives in a red state voluntarily.
I'd literally prefer to not live at all.

ever, for any reason.

There you go...Biden's your guy.. ;)

For sure, now more than usual.

The doomsday messaging from Trump hasn't resonated. After the months of daily primary campaigning his approval rating remains under 50 percent; locked in, evidently. The Biden campaign is just getting started and with Trump stuck as he is, and the GOP's abortion fiasco continuing, Biden's numbers are poised to go up.

Biden's approval ratings, per 538, have barely budged at all in over three years, hanging around 40% plus or minus a point or two. They are certainly not great, but only a percentage point or two different than Trump's. All Biden needs to do is keep the campaign focus on positives, with only an occasional negative reminder about his sleazy opponent. I agree with you about the abortion issue. It is going to be a large part of this election. Tis why Trump is so reluctant to be pinned down on the issue. If he supports a national ban, he's going to lose. If he doesn't support a national ban, the evangelicals won't be happy. Supposedly he's going to issue a statement next week. Should be interesting.

ever, for any reason.

Weaklings feel safer and more protected if they have a government that can regulate what other people do in the privacy of their own homes, especially in their bedrooms. Your wannabe honeypot, Toxic, firmly believes that my uterus belongs to her, along with all the other 160,000,000 uteri in America. She rubs cannabis on her dogs, she says, but doesn't want YOU to enjoy it. Puritans and forced-birthers are like that.

Back