Are you better off today then you were 4 years ago?

Thanks, TOP.
I knew you'd understand.:cool:

Of course... I do have a question, though... What about that population out of control thing? Abortions are not doing it here in the US...have you noticed? They'll get the drug thing under control but all these extra people? If Joe's gonna be around for more years he's gonna have to do something about that...now.... Or he's not going to be around...

Of course I do have a question, though... What about that population out of control thing? Abortions are not doing it here in the US...have you noticed?

Abortion was never intended to be the answer for population control.

I see it more as an "every little bit helps" situation;
sort of like sticking a couple of bucks into the Salvation Army kettle at Christmas time.

Of course... I do have a question, though... What about that population out of control thing? Abortions are not doing it here in the US...have you noticed? They'll get the drug thing under control but all these extra people? If Joe's gonna be around for more years he's gonna have to do something about that...now.... Or he's not going to be around...

As usually you are wrong. U.S. birth rates have fallen since 1950. Demographics, birth control, and availability of abortion contribute.

DvGzZkJ.jpg

Now go find something else to whore about. Scoot! :rofl2:

sort of like sticking a couple of bucks into the Salvation Army kettle at Christmas time.

right.

its just part of the final solution.

it's still nazi.

just like miseducating the population about health in general, and feeding them toxic foods on behalf of big pharma, which poisons them more when they seek help.

Weaklings feel safer and more protected if they have a government that can regulate what other people do in the privacy of their own homes, especially in their bedrooms. Your wannabe honeypot, Toxic, firmly believes that my uterus belongs to her, along with all the other 160,000,000 uteri in America. She rubs cannabis on her dogs, she says, but doesn't want YOU to enjoy it. Puritans and forced-birthers are like that.

Nobody usurps authority over my uterus...I can absolutely promise you that.:laugh:

Many forced-birthers do not support contraception either. Remember back when the govt. was threatening to defund Planned Parenthood? There was quite a lot of cheering for that from Toxic and the other forced-birther authoritarians here.

I've always been both amused and disgusted at how they think that every zygote is precious, but don't want a single thing to do with the actual already-here children who need food, shelter, education, medical care, and so on.

You mentioned it....;) How nice of you to still contribute to the bell ringers... I'm not getting the connection to abortion though... As you may recall I love kids.. Made a career out of helping educate, feed, shelter, get medical care for them, etc.. as a matter of fact... Thirty years officially...many more as a retiree...

You mentioned it....;) How nice of you to still contribute to the bell ringers... I'm not getting the connection to abortion though... As you may recall I love kids.. Made a career out of helping educate, feed, shelter, get medical care for them, etc.. as a matter of fact... Thirty years officially...many more as a retiree...

Right. Edit that some more and add some extra fake good deeds!

xYAxbrz.gif
xYAxbrz.gif
xYAxbrz.gif

Being nice to kids is never a bad thing, TOP. Good job!

It's one of the skills for which I lacked the required genetic attributes, unfortunately.

I suppose that I did better than any reasonable expectations would suggest with my own kids,
but having to answer to their grandparents if I fucked up
was a good motivation.

Earlier generations in my family tended to "walk heavy,"
and there's no better incentive to do well
than "two behind the ear" always being a solution that's on the table.:laugh:

Being nice to kids is never a bad thing, TOP. Good job!

It's one of the skills for which I lacked the required genetic attributes, unfortunately.

I suppose that I did better than any reasonable expectations would suggest with my own kids,
but having to answer to their grandparents if I fucked up
was a good motivation.

Earlier generations in my family tended to "walk heavy,"
and there's no better incentive to do well
than "two behind the ear" always being a solution that's on the table.:laugh:

I'm always nice... and of course it was a part of my job...my career... If you're nice it makes the day go a lot easier...;) You did a great job. You just did it differently then I did... It's good that there were both of us...

The rightys seem to not understand the incredible conflicts their abortion rules create. To determine if a girl had an abortion, the law would have to have the power to access her health records. The concept of doctor-patient privacy is out of the window. Doctors would have the evangelicals looking over their shoulders and would err on the side of protecting themselves and their careers. If their care could be construed as an abortive action, they could wind up in jail. So they may eschew a needed procedure to avoid the confused prosecutions and courts in America.
If a miscarriage happened, as they often do, the girl and the medical pro who worked on her may have to prove the miscarriage was not induced. That means some medics and some girls would wind up in jail. It would also mean some girls would be refused needed treatment. Some would die.
The police would have the power in your life like never before. They will have the power to intrude like never before.
I am sure we all read about laws against people helping a girl who needs an abortion. They could be charged for helping a girl in need. I am sure the police would never make a mistake, nor would a politician make a phony case to help him get elected.
If you believe in being free from zealots in politics and policing, you are making it inevitable that they will get the power to abuse.

The rightys seem to not understand the incredible conflicts their abortion rules create. To determine if a girl had an abortion, the law would have to have the power to access her health records. The concept of doctor-patient privacy is out of the window. Doctors would have the evangelicals looking over their shoulders and would err on the side of protecting themselves and their careers. If their care could be construed as an abortive action, they could wind up in jail. So they may eschew a needed procedure to avoid the confused prosecutions and courts in America.
If a miscarriage happened, as they often do, the girl and the medical pro who worked on her may have to prove the miscarriage was not induced. That means some medics and some girls would wind up in jail. It would also mean some girls would be refused needed treatment. Some would die.
The police would have the power in your life like never before. They will have the power to intrude like never before.
I am sure we all read about laws against people helping a girl who needs an abortion. They could be charged for helping a girl in need. I am sure the police would never make a mistake, nor would a politician make a phony case to help him get elected.
If you believe in being free from zealots in politics and policing, you are making it inevitable that they will get the power to abuse.

Well said. The majority of Americans favor reproductive rights. The Supreme Court's decision on medication abortion may very well decide this election.

I'm not sure how draconian states will get access to individual citizens' medical records. HIPAA is a national law. Does that not override any state attempts to gain access to personal health information?

why are gas and food so high?

Now you ask the right question as you see BOTH Oil and Gas and Food are at record high production levels, meaning it is not the US nor Joe Bidens fault.

For that answer you need to look world wide as they are not just spiking in the US, in the last few years, but world wide. Why?

Covid impact on the supply chain. Russian war impact also. Are your two main drivers.

That then leads you to the question of 'why is America handling these challenges better than the rest of the world?'

That answer is.,..

2CJp.gif

Now you ask the right question as you see BOTH Oil and Gas and Food are at record high production levels, meaning it is not the US nor Joe Bidens fault.

For that answer you need to look world wide as they are not just spiking in the US, in the last few years, but world wide. Why?

Covid impact on the supply chain. Russian war impact also. Are your two main drivers.

That then leads you to the question of 'why is America handling these challenges better than the rest of the world?'

That answer is.,..

2CJp.gif

we should opt out of paris accords and reject environmentalist calls to action.

they are dishonest and are actually population reduction Nazis.

they are anti-food and anti-fuel.

Many forced-birthers do not support contraception either. Remember back when the govt. was threatening to defund Planned Parenthood? There was quite a lot of cheering for that from Toxic and the other forced-birther authoritarians here.

I've always been both amused and disgusted at how they think that every zygote is precious, but don't want a single thing to do with the actual already-here children who need food, shelter, education, medical care, and so on.

the 'forced-birthers' are deplorable humans.

They will not stop until the Monty skit 'every sperm is sacred' becomes the norm, but meanwhile, as you point out, they will fight every single attempt in society to help any child in poverty get a good education or even breakfast at school or with medical issues with their only priority being to get minimum age work requirements lowered so they can exploit them and trap them into a life of low priced labor.

As with pretty much 100% of the videos LyingFish and the right post, this one has been selectively edited to push a message the Rock was not saying.

It is constant proof the magats know the TRUTH and FACTS do not serve them, and thus they cannot post truth and facts and make a point and must post doctored videos and lies.

It is pretty great actually that they know they are in that spot.

the 'forced-birthers' are deplorable humans.

They will not stop until the Monty skit 'every sperm is sacred' becomes the norm, but meanwhile, as you point out, they will fight every single attempt in society to help any child in poverty get a good education or even breakfast at school or with medical issues with their only priority being to get minimum age work requirements lowered so they can exploit them and trap them into a life of low priced labor.

The abortion on demand up to minutes before live birth, are deplorable monsters and not human either. I also disagree with "It's a woman's right to choose" unless we abolish child support in virtually all cases outside of marriage (rape being a big exception) as the man in that scenario is just a "sperm donor."

Back