Are you better off today then you were 4 years ago?

Inflation was rampant before the interest rate hikes. Do you have a point?
Inflation has nothing to do with interest rates. Non-sequitur fallacy.
I'm doing very nicely now, and put quite a bit of money in longer term bonds preparing for the rate cuts later in the year.
So you are losing wealth.
Inflation hasn't really affected me,
You just said it did.
as I had 3 late model vehicles with clear title before Covid. I'm paying less for food now than I ever did.
Now you are just making shit up.

When trump first took office, his every move was governed by his Obama envy.
What "Obama envy"???? Illiteracy: proper names are capitalized.
He set out to erase Obama from the history books.
Nah. Just ObamaCare. He managed to detooth it, but couldn't get Congress to repeal it completely.
We can debate whether firing 2/3 of the scientists Obama had in China pre Covid would have made a difference in the end.
Irrelevance fallacy.

Exlax is an idiot. Wall St. refused to allow our domestic oil production to ramp up for about 2 years of Biden's tenure in order to make up for losses during Covid.

Not controlled by Wall St, Sock.
The current economic depression was started by DEMOCRATS over the Covid Hoax.

He/Exlax/Lyinfish don't really expect to be taken seriously. They just post talking points that make absolutely no sense.

Ironically, if they would research how poorly said talking points go over when the trump Klan posts them on Twitter, they could save themselves a lot of embarrassment.

At this point, anybody who still supports Trump with all his baggage, Jan 6, guilty charges, indictments, well I have to question their dedication to democracy.

Inflation was rampant before the interest rate hikes. Do you have a point?

I'm doing very nicely now, and put quite a bit of money in longer term bonds preparing for the rate cuts later in the year.

Inflation hasn't really affected me, as I had 3 late model vehicles with clear title before Covid. I'm paying less for food now than I ever did.

Interest rates were hiked in response to inflation. It's nice you are one of a very small slice of Americans doing better right now because depending on the poll anywhere from 2 out of 3 to 3 out of 4 Americans say they're worse off now than before Bribem took office.

We are getting to a time period that Republicans will not want us to ask "are you better off today then you were four years ago?" Four years ago, trump really started collapsing.

Interest rates were hiked in response to inflation.

I doubt anyone would argue that trump would have fought inflation. he has clearly promised that he will get a more growth oriented Fed, that will stop caring about inflation. he is not the president we want in inflationary times.

I doubt anyone would argue that trump would have fought inflation. he has clearly promised that he will get a more growth oriented Fed, that will stop caring about inflation. he is not the president we want in inflationary times.

Trump wouldn't have dumped close to a trillion new dollars into greentard projects like Biden's done. That alone would have shaved like 7 to 10% off the current inflation since Biden's been in office, maybe more.

Methinks Libhater wishes he never started this thread.
Better off than four years ago? What a fucking moron.

Trump told his derps to not believe what they see and hear as he would tell them what is real or not.

You can see with Damo how the derps and magats have done just that. They actually now take the position that facts and data and my actual home equity and investments soaring DO NOT matter to my personal wealth, and the US GDP and other measures (Jobs data, stock markets, etc) soaring, do not matter, if FOx News and other derp media keeps telling me 'others' are not doing well and we should FEEL insecure.

Damo states none of that data or facts matter and it it only how he is made to feel.

That is called a Post Truth world, where all facts are discarded for what a Dear Leader tells you. So if Kim Jong Un says you should FEEL lucky to live in NKorea despite the poverty, then all you do is adopt that FEELING and everything else does not matter.

Interest rates were hiked in response to inflation. It's nice you are one of a very small slice of Americans doing better right now because depending on the poll anywhere from 2 out of 3 to 3 out of 4 Americans say they're worse off now than before Bribem took office.

Right. If 3 out of 4 Americans said that they were better off now, of course, you'd claim that polls don't mean anything. Funny how that works. :rofl2:

We are getting to a time period that Republicans will not want us to ask "are you better off today then you were four years ago?" Four years ago, trump really started collapsing.

Yep. In April 2020, ppl were either trying to work from home, or were laid off. Schools were closed. Restaurants, stadiums, concert halls, bars, movie theaters -- closed. People who needed surgery were told to postpone it because hospitals were overwhelmed. Economies across the planet crashed. Links in the supply chains broke. Shelves were empty. People were hoarding toilet paper and other stuff. Loved ones were barred from visiting nursing homes. Social isolation became a dangerous thing for nearly everyone.

I don't think *anyone* wants to go back to 2020 and relive it.

Trump wouldn't have dumped close to a trillion new dollars into greentard projects like Biden's done. That alone would have shaved like 7 to 10% off the current inflation since Biden's been in office, maybe more.

xYAxbrz.gif
xYAxbrz.gif
xYAxbrz.gif

If you are better off today than you were 4 years ago you are either an illegal friend of biden or a Democrat politician.

Being four years older is no bargain,
but the less I have to see the pigfucking orangutan on television or in the newspapers, the better.

Interest rates were hiked in response to inflation.
Due initially to trump's trade wars with our former trading partners, and made worse during the trump virus.

It's nice you are one of a very small slice of Americans doing better right now because depending on the poll anywhere from 2 out of 3 to 3 out of 4 Americans say they're worse off now than before Bribem took office.
All Americans are doing much better now. Especially those who were out of work due to the trump shut down of the economy.

People who cannot afford to pay for big ticket items really have no business buying them. If it's an emergency, then they have to figure out how to make ends meet.

But we tend to be a gluttonous society, and people spent money they didn't have because interest rates were near zero.

Inflation has zero to do with any Biden policy. No matter how many times you lie about it.

Back