Are you better off today then you were 4 years ago?

Once again, the answer is a resounding YES!

My family's net worth has increased over 20% in the last four years. My wife retired in 2022. I've been retired for 10 years. We travel, play PickleBall, go to concerts and ballgames.
Four years ago, my son and daughter lost their jobs. My cousin died from COVID-19.

You do the math, boy.

So you lost wealth.
Covid19 does not kill.

Biden's war on fossil fuel has helped reduce people who invest in oil. That drives production costs up. Who you invest in a company that the government is trying to put out of business. Higher Energy drives the cost of everything up.
Food production relies on fossil fuel to run tractors and harvesting equipment. Farmers rely on fertilizer which is made from fossil fuels.Then food is shipped across the country. So Rising energy costs shows up with the cost of food to the consumer.

Private industry is still the reason behind increased energy costs and food production costs.

Biden didn't force anyone to raise their prices.

Corporate greed is responsible.

Private industry is still the reason behind increased energy costs and food production costs.

it's a stated goal of this administration to destroy the fuel market.

they think it's a good thing. they think it's good for the planet.

Credit card debt is hardly a sign of presidential policies. People make stupid choices. You know more about that than most.

Not about the President, Sock. It's about the DEMOCRATS. It was DEMOCRATS that caused the current economic depression.

An increase in unsecured debt is one of the results. So are the inevitable bankruptcies that will occur because of it.

The president is not suggesting the bleach and other ridiculous treatments for a plague, gripping the nation, the world. For that I am much better off. We experienced the death of a family member, taking hydroxychloride, instead of going to the hospital.

Wasn't due to Covid. Covid does not kill. No variant of the Covid/SARS series of viruses kill.
There was no plague gripping any nation.

No. Shortages cause by overregulation, fascism (overregulation), inflation, and Biden's executive order is the reason for increased energy costs and with it, food production cost and distribution cost.
Yes he did. You cannot deny the executive order or the regulations strangling business activity.
Oh THIS stupid argument again...

A corporation is like any business, dumbass. It cannot just arbitrarily raise prices on a whim. It is competing with other businesses doing the same thing or making a competing product.
Price discovery sets the prices, dumbass. That's a concept apparently very foreign to you!

Capitalism is the voluntary production of products and services for voluntary sale at the agreed upon price.
The businesses want a higher price.
The client wants a lower price.
There are competing products and services.

Only when the provider and the client agree upon a price does a transaction take place.

He should've said 6 years. That was before DEMOCRATS started their Covid Hoax (and the current economic depression that went with it).

Then the president should have taken action to control the virus and/or the hoax. You are trying to divert attention from the fact that the economy was very bad four years ago. And we know Trump was aware of the seriousness of the virus because we have tapes of him telling Woodward of this danger.

You can't blame others for things that happened during the last administration.

That isn't keeping up with inflation... If you earned say, 15% on your savings in the last three-ish years you only lost about 5% of your buying power on that money because inflation outpaced interest. That's how this works.
Inflation was rampant before the interest rate hikes. Do you have a point?

I'm doing very nicely now, and put quite a bit of money in longer term bonds preparing for the rate cuts later in the year.

Inflation hasn't really affected me, as I had 3 late model vehicles with clear title before Covid. I'm paying less for food now than I ever did.

Then the president should have taken action to control the virus and/or the hoax. You are trying to divert attention from the fact that the economy was very bad four years ago. And we know Trump was aware of the seriousness of the virus because we have tapes of him telling Woodward of this danger.

When trump first took office, his every move was governed by his Obama envy.

He set out to erase Obama from the history books. We can debate whether firing 2/3 of the scientists Obama had in China pre Covid would have made a difference in the end.

Exlax is an idiot. Wall St. refused to allow our domestic oil production to ramp up for about 2 years of Biden's tenure in order to make up for losses during Covid.

When trump first took office, his every move was governed by his Obama envy.

He set out to erase Obama from the history books. We can debate whether firing 2/3 of the scientists Obama had in China pre Covid would have made a difference in the end.

Methinks Libhater wishes he never started this thread.
Better off than four years ago? What a fucking moron.

Methinks Libhater wishes he never started this thread.
Better off than four years ago? What a fucking moron.
He/Exlax/Lyinfish don't really expect to be taken seriously. They just post talking points that make absolutely no sense.

Ironically, if they would research how poorly said talking points go over when the trump Klan posts them on Twitter, they could save themselves a lot of embarrassment.

LIF. Grow up.

Back