Are you better off today then you were 4 years ago?

The only people who were better off four years ago were Morticians.
MAGA morons just aren't very smart. Just look who they're supporting for president:

dumbass-dumb.gif

Food, gas and housing are higher thanks to the greed of PRIVATE CORPORATIONS and HOMEOWNERS.

Lie, lame and moronic. But alas, you're a Biden voter and that screams moron.

Biden can't control how much private oil companies and grocery chains charge for their product.

More evidence of how little you know about money, the economy and politics. No wonder you were stupid enough to vote for Biden.

wedding-crashers-will-ferrell.gif

I don't respond to you - for obvious reasons - but the link you provided doesn't address the actual flow of illegal immigrants into America. Which, if you look it up, stayed steady under Trump. Like I said - he did reduce legal immigration.

Carry on. It's unlikely I'll respond to you again, so all the best.
Please stop lying.

And Trump the increased deportation percentages of those that illegally enter the US. The percentage of deportation as compared to the illegal enters has DRASTICALLY decrease during the Biden Administration.

The Trump administration deported 65.8% of migrants in the pre-pandemic portion, but then deported 96% of encountered migrants after the pandemic and Title 42 enforcement began.

ICE deported less than 5% of all migrants encountered in 2023 – far fewer than total sent back under Trump

You stopped responding to me because I always beat you like a rented mule.

nobody defines those as a negatve.

that's just some shit you made up.

nice try, gertrude, but you're still very dumb.

Except you just did. You defined having home equity and savings as 'elitist' and a reason people are 'losing'.

You did that because you are stupid.

Whether you like it or not, the economy is largely a faith system,....
ahahahahahaha

So incredibly stupid.

So even if your home equity, savings and every wealth measure is up, that does not matter if right media and a cult leader can say and persuade you things are crap.

OMG that is so fucking stupid.

It is being shown consistently now, through interviews that even the Magats interviewed say both 'I am doing better but i feel the economy is not and others are more negatively impacted because of the stories i keep hearinjg'.

So you are that derp Damo. You report anecdotally about this story of 'others' not doing well and want us to take that as meaningful.

Sorry Damo but you are cultist caught up in the cult and those blinders impact your world view which makes you put 'faith' and 'belief' over 'facts' and 'data'.

You ask us to accept 'faith' is what actually powers the economy because you have nothing else and have bought that yourself. We reject that. DATA and FACTS drive the economy. If your home equity is UP and your investments are UP they are UP and nobody gives a fuck about your feelings that you are doing poorly.

If you are better off today than you were 4 years ago you are either an illegal friend of biden or a Democrat politician.

Hardly, if nothing else, today we have a President who doesn’t seemingly lie every chance he can get to the American public during a time of crisis

But I guess if you are one of the bleach garglers you wouldn’t know that

ahahahahahaha

So incredibly stupid.

So even if your home equity, savings and every wealth measure is up, that does not matter if right media and a cult leader can say and persuade you things are crap.

OMG that is so fucking stupid.

It is being shown consistently now, through interviews that even the Magats interviewed say both 'I am doing better but i feel the economy is not and others are more negatively impacted because of the stories i keep hearinjg'.

So you are that derp Damo. You report anecdotally about this story of 'others' not doing well and want us to take that as meaningful.

Sorry Damo but you are cultist caught up in the cult and those blinders impact your world view which makes you put 'faith' and 'belief' over 'facts' and 'data'.

You ask us to accept 'faith' is what actually powers the economy because you have nothing else and have bought that yourself. We reject that. DATA and FACTS drive the economy. If your home equity is UP and your investments are UP they are UP and nobody gives a fuck about your feelings that you are doing poorly.
It is being shown consistently now, through interviews that even the Magats interviewed say both 'I am doing better

Show us one of those interviews you fucking liar.

Of course we are all Better off now than 4 years ago. The world was going to hell in a handbasket with COVID lockdowns just starting around this time 4 years ago. Anyone that thinks we were better off is insane or just plain stupid.

DEMOCRATS caused the lockdowns, Sock.

4 years ago unemployment was 13% and the civilian work force was down by 20 million. Those 20 million unemployed workers are better off.

He should've said 6 years. That was before DEMOCRATS started their Covid Hoax (and the current economic depression that went with it).

My God, you ask the stupidest questions. Four years ago, America was in the middle of the worst pandemic in 100 years.
Trying to fan the flames of the Covid Hoax started by Democrats won't work, Sock.
Thousands of Americans were dying EVERY DAY, you fucking moron.
Covid does not kill. No one died of any known variant of the Covid/SARS series of viruses, including Covid19.
You're probably the only person in the world who thinks things were better four years ago, and that's because you got your head so far up Trump's butt, you look like a polyp.
...annnnnd the usual chanting from the Church of Covid and the Church of Hate.
You really aren't a very smart person, MAGA moron.
MAGA isn't a person.

Back