Are you better off today then you were 4 years ago?

If you are better off today than you were 4 years ago you are either an illegal friend of biden or a Democrat politician.

How could I be. Four years ago gas prices here were $2. My electric bill was half of what it is today. I spend 50% more on everything from meals out to groceries.

Anyone claiming they are better off is a liar or mentally retarded.

The question wasn't who I thought caused it, it was am I better off than I was back then. Though I will tell you, Brandon's first ask was money to throw at people increasing the chances for higher inflation. And pretending that when all money is attached to the dollar as the central currency of trade that it being "global" is not a certainty when the inflation rate in the US is so frikkin' high is just pretense. Saying "global" often is like saying Summer after someone says it is hot out.

Pretending the Brandon Effect doesn't exist doesn't change that it does exist, it only means you are not doing anything to change it.

My friend who owns a pawn shop in suburbia talks about how it has never been like this, he has more inventory than ever because more folks are bringing items in to pawn and never picking them up. Items he never has had in his particular shop are now a norm and he doesn't have room to put more stuff out. He tells me it has never been like this. Ask those folks whether they are better off now than they were 4 years ago and I'm guessing they'll also tell you no.

Whether you like it or not, the economy is largely a faith system, and the economy does better when the President isn't a dementia patient because people have faith that it will get better. At this time, there are more folks who do not think this guy has what it takes to turn this around. Your guy is less popular than a herpes infection while their guy is only less popular than measles. It isn't looking good for y'all at this point. Their guy should be well behind someone with a brain, but he isn't. Both parties put on a sack of weights before starting this marathon, we'll see which of you is in better shape overall.
How long has he owned the business is my question, because I know of many times in the past where it’s been far worse. When did he start to see this trend? So many questions

You are a hate filled jerkoff.

Not an argument, you repugnant dumbass. But you sure can project.

dumbass-dumb.gif

Of course we are all Better off now than 4 years ago. The world was going to hell in a handbasket with COVID lockdowns just starting around this time 4 years ago. Anyone that thinks we were better off is insane or just plain stupid.

Dumbest fucking liar on the planet. You give new meaning to the term repulsively stupid.

dumbass-dumb.gif

4 years ago unemployment was 13% and the civilian work force was down by 20 million. Those 20 million unemployed workers are better off.

What a pile of dishonest bovine bile. Are you really this stupid? Or just a very bad liar?

Yes, let's all pretend that the China Virus had ZERO affect and that Democrats weren't giddy over making it an election talking point.

You're a sad, stupid liar and give new meaning to the term buffoon.

if this is going to be the argument, then they really need to focus on the inflation, gas prices, and the national debt. Otherwise, they are just handing the election to the democrats

I'm pretty sure that question relates to inflation, gas prices, the national debt AND immigration.

:eyeroll:

As always...

Their stupidity is our Super Power.

Nuff said.

Projection
Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

How long has he owned the business is my question, because I know of many times in the past where it’s been far worse. When did he start to see this trend? So many questions

Ever since I've known him, a bit over 30 years. And he's said it's been "during the last couple years"...

Millions of Americans are finally earning a decent return on savings.

That isn't keeping up with inflation... If you earned say, 15% on your savings in the last three-ish years you only lost about 5% of your buying power on that money because inflation outpaced interest. That's how this works.

My God, you ask the stupidest questions. Four years ago, America was in the middle of the worst pandemic in 100 years.
Thousands of Americans were dying EVERY DAY, you fucking moron.
You're probably the only person in the world who thinks things were better four years ago, and that's because you got your head so far up Trump's butt, you look like a polyp.

You really aren't a very smart person, MAGA moron. [/SIZE][/B]

So, you're saying you are better off today paying double for gas, groceries and electricity. No one ever accused dishonest lying leftists of being very smart.

Covid was an outlier that came from China. Here's a reminder of what Democrats whined about when Trump did anything about it:

On December 31 last year, China alerted WHO to several cases of unusual pneumonia in Wuhan only AFTER whistle blowers had the courage to get it out.
January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus

January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus

January 11: The CDC issued a Level I travel health notice for Wuhan, Chinahttps://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191

First case discovered in the US on January 19th. Arrived on January 15th.

January 20: Dr Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus

January 31: The Trump Administration:
1. Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.
2. Announced Chinese travel restrictions
3. Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.

Democrats called Trump a xenophobe for that one.

February 24: The Trump Administration sent a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus

February 29: The Trump Administration:
. Announced a level 4 travel advisory to areas of Italy and South Korea
. Barred all travel to Iran
. Barred the entry of foreign citizens who visited Iran in the last 14 days

March 6: President Trump signed an $8.3 billion bill to fight the coronavirus outbreak.

WHO declares COVID-19 a pandemic on March 11

Pelosi on February 24th:
"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation.""But that shouldn’t be carried over to Chinatown in San Francisco," she said. "I hope that it’s not that. But all I can say is, 'I’m here.' We feel safe and sound, so many of us coming here."She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

Dr. Fauci on February 29th:
"Right now, at this moment, there is no need to change anything you're doing on a day by day basis. Right now the risk is still low."

Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways

Cuomo on March 18th:
“That is not going to happen, shelter in place, for New York City. For any city or county to take an emergency action, the state has to approve it. And I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”[/size]
Flu cases: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm
WHO chief says widespread travel bans not needed to beat China virus
February 3, 2020

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-who-idUSKBN1ZX1H3
March 10th “If you are a healthy young person, there is no reason if you want to go on a cruise ship, go on a cruise ship.” ~ Fauci
https://www.forbes.com/sites/douggol.../#294647932d4d
On April 15th
“If you’re willing to take a risk — and you know, everybody has their own tolerance for risks — you could figure out if you want to meet somebody,” said Fauci
He added, “If you want to go a little bit more intimate, well, then that’s your choice regarding a risk.”

https://nypost.com/2020/04/15/fauci-endorses-tinder-hookups-with-a-caveat/

Not the only one that stupid to think this is a winning election message...

Stupid people like you love to be lied to and gaslighted.

On December 31 last year, China alerted WHO to several cases of unusual pneumonia in Wuhan only AFTER whistle blowers had the courage to get it out.

January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus

January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus

January 11: The CDC issued a Level I travel health notice for Wuhan, Chinahttps://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2001191

First case discovered in the US on January 19th. Arrived on January 15th.

January 20: Dr Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus

January 31: The Trump Administration:
1. Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency.
2. Announced Chinese travel restrictions
3. Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus.

February 24: The Trump Administration sent a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus

February 29: The Trump Administration:
. Announced a level 4 travel advisory to areas of Italy and South Korea
. Barred all travel to Iran
. Barred the entry of foreign citizens who visited Iran in the last 14 days

March 6: President Trump signed an $8.3 billion bill to fight the coronavirus outbreak.

WHO declares COVID-19 a pandemic on March 11

Pelosi on February 24th:
"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation.""But that shouldn’t be carried over to Chinatown in San Francisco," she said. "I hope that it’s not that. But all I can say is, 'I’m here.' We feel safe and sound, so many of us coming here."She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

Dr. Fauci on February 29th:
"Right now, at this moment, there is no need to change anything you're doing on a day by day basis. Right now the risk is still low."

Mayor de Blasio on March 5th:
Coronavirus fears shouldn’t keep New Yorkers off subways

Cuomo on March 18th:
“That is not going to happen, shelter in place, for New York City. For any city or county to take an emergency action, the state has to approve it. And I wouldn’t approve shelter in place.”

Flu cases: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

WHO chief says widespread travel bans not needed to beat China virus
February 3, 2020
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-who-idUSKBN1ZX1H3

March 10th “If you are a healthy young person, there is no reason if you want to go on a cruise ship, go on a cruise ship.” ~ Fauci
https://www.forbes.com/sites/douggol.../#294647932d4d

On April 15th
“If you’re willing to take a risk — and you know, everybody has their own tolerance for risks — you could figure out if you want to meet somebody,” said Fauci
He added, “If you want to go a little bit more intimate, well, then that’s your choice regarding a risk.”[/size][/i]
https://nypost.com/2020/04/15/fauci-endorses-tinder-hookups-with-a-caveat/

Back