Are you better off today then you were 4 years ago?

Covid did not come into being until late in 2019, not early in 2019(five years ago). And Democrats can hardly be blamed for Covid, nor trump's response to it.

you're to blame for lockdowns and mandatory jab.

that fell along political lines, and you cannot wiggle your way out of it with your revisionist horseshit.

but you have proven that you KNOW your positions are bullshit.

why lie if you stand behind the things you stood for then?

Last edited:
No, I am not better off than I was 4 years ago.

I think that is true of a lot of magat derps.

Their lives on a constant decline regardless of what is going on in the greater economy because they are largely hapless and useless when it comes to business and investments.

For the vast majority of people saying they are not better off now than 4 years ago has nothing to do with Biden and this booming economy, he has fostered, and everything to do with their ineptness.

Really? Do you mean to tell me you were better off when the world was shutting down, people were out of work, people were dying in staggering numbers, and the future was uncertain? Were you high that entire time or something?

If you own no home or investments then you might have avoided being very hurt during the peak of the economy downturn in 2020. You also got free money from the govt that might have exceeded your income.

And that also means you have not enjoyed the very significant growth in those areas on this booming economy rebound, and you lost your gov't provided income.

So it can be true that derps, who exist outside the general economy and are generally hapless did better in 2020.

I know this much...

Before Biden I had more freedom to travel ...
4 Years ago Trump shut the country down and travel was almost impossible.

Stick to the question Terry, since this is the question Trump is trying to frame for the country going into the election.

Stick to the question Terry, since this is the question Trump is trying to frame for the country going into the election.

nah.
he pretty much left it up to the states.

blue states were dumbest.

:truestory:

Covid did not come into being until late in 2019,

Which was 5 years ago.

That was when the CCP and their democrat vassals launched the attack. The creation of the biological weapon was earlier - funded by Fauci and the NIH, produced by Communist China.

not early in 2019(five years ago). And Democrats can hardly be blamed for Covid, nor trump's response to it.

democrats were behind Covid - with the Fauci "gain of function" under Obama.

TA should have stayed off the “no fly” list ;)

If you own no home or investments then you might have avoided being very hurt during the peak of the economy downturn in 2020. You also got free money from the govt that might have exceeded your income.

And that also means you have not enjoyed the very significant growth in those areas on this booming economy rebound, and you lost your gov't provided income.

So it can be true that derps, who exist outside the general economy and are generally hapless did better in 2020.

this is why you're losing.

Which was 5 years ago.

It is now early 2024. Five years ago was early 2019. Covid did not start infecting people until late 2019. The arrival date in America was "January 13, 2020[2] (4 years, 2 months, 2 weeks and 6 days ago)." That is not 5 years ago.

this is why you're losing.
\\
... because we own homes and investments that are doing well?

Because, unlike you magats we are not saying 'we are doing worse now than 4 years ago'.

Did you post actually make sense to you in your head before you wrote it, to make you claim the people who are doing well are losing and thus exposing that you think 'winning' means 'failing in life'.

\\
... because we own homes and investments that are doing well?

Because, unlike you magats we are not saying 'we are doing worse now than 4 years ago'.

Did you post actually make sense to you in your head before you wrote it, to make you claim the people who are doing well are losing and thus exposing that you think 'winning' means 'failing in life'.

yep.

definitely the reason.

being an elitist prick is not a good election strategy.

yep.

definitely the reason.

being an elitist prick is not a good election strategy.

I love that you define 'owning a home and 401K and other investments' as being elitist, in todays America and you think those are the people 'losing'.

I think you and Damo would agree and get along well and it perfectly explains why you are not doing as well now, and think somehow that is 'winning'.

I am glad to not be included in what you define as 'winning' or 'elitist'.

1712152080662-png.1539530

Millions are, but many stupid as fuck people like you, have convinced themselves they are not.

Here’s the fucking truth, asswipe. Pick ANY four year period. Some will be better off. Some will not. It’s called life.

But, because of Trump’s major COVID fuckup, there are multiple tens of thousands of people who are not alive to even answer that question.

Stupid and simplistic. About the only concepts you are capable of grasping.
You are in a state of denial. :laugh:

Americans' credit card debt hits record $1.13 trillion
U.S. Household Debt Is at an All-Time High

The total household debt of $17.3 trillion entering 2024 is a new high for the U.S. The largest increase in any category was credit card debt, which swelled by 16.6% between Q3 2022 and Q3 2023, the most recent term for which federal data was available.
https://www.marketwatch.com/guides/...hold debt of,which federal data was available.

Back