At What Point?

The Bible does not change because a different sect is reading it!

The number of books in the OT is different for Catholics than it is for Protestants. So sorry you don't know anything about the Bible.

So either learn about the Bible or stop mischaracterizing it because you have never read it.

The number of books in the OT is different for Catholics than it is for Protestants. So sorry you don't know anything about the Bible.

So either learn about the Bible or stop mischaracterizing it because you have never read it.
The Bible does not change because a different sect is reading it!

So, at what point do we tell our children that there is no Santa Claus, no Easter Bunny, or that babies don’t come from storks?

Where do we start providing them with critical thinking skills where they can begin to separate fact from fiction?

That people really can’t walk on water, that one boat can’t fit all animals, that rainbows are from the refraction of light, that people aren’t resurrected?

Where do schools draw the line on perpetuating myths without being at risk for offending someone’s theology?
Anytime the child shows self awareness at being uniquely alive as proportionately here each rotation of the planet they exist in an ever changing form never same results again until creating intellectual habitual behavioral patterns to fit into organized societies practiced for every generation recorded in history. Knowing actual life doesn't stop them from pretending in things that never existed. It is entertaining, can be educational on social behavior, but creating virtues out of self deception doesn't do anyone any good when everyone alive gives up understanding the key to eternal life is just adapting to this rotation as evolving here one of a kind.

Every reality has the same core of population never same people added in two separate generation gaps beyond incest. Same ancestor that became a dad can become a grandpa to his own son/grandchild, reverse roles and same can be said for mom and son as dad and daughter.

aunts or uncles with nieces or nephews. When I discuss conception it is the formation of fertilized cell added another generation gap from the previous last generation gap added.

Series parallel event of things never same results any next rotation off the planet each reproduction evolves into "aging" which is never same form shaped since fertilized cell each rotation they are inhabiting space uniquely here.

that is what "self evident" comes from in real time and actually alive now.

Where did I say that? Copy and paste my words.

I'm not hostile to protestants. They're just wrong and follow a perverted version of Christianity

Correct. Just like the Bible says.

Then I'm no one. If you've read Ignatius' epistle to the Smyrnaeans you'd see Catholism all it. Same with the rest of the father.

It Is perverted and has nothing to do with capitalism

No one buys their way into heaven but again no where does Scripture say just flapping your gums gets you there either. Unless you can show me where it does.
^^^
Perverts the words of Jesus. Sad.

Like I said, it's clear 100% that you have never read the Bible.

LOL.
I have no doubt Sybil read some of it, but since he’s a little irrational
X9EmwBi.gif
, he doesn’t understand it.

i said he only criticizes Christians and Christianity.

that's what I actually said, dipshit.
I routinely defend Christianity when warranted.

Just ask the militant atheists here.

Anytime some poster claims Christianity is one of the world's great evils, or that the stories and people of the New Testament are complete fabrications, you'll find me correcting those misconceptions.

I routinely defend Christianity when warranted.

Just ask the militant atheists here.

Anytime some poster claims Christianity is one of the world's great evils, or that the stories and people of the New Testament are complete fabrications, you'll find me correcting those misconceptions.
so you're two faced.

ok. so like a luciferian.

Where did I say that? Copy and paste my words.

I'm not hostile to protestants. They're just wrong and follow a perverted version of Christianity

Correct. Just like the Bible says.

Then I'm no one. If you've read Ignatius' epistle to the Smyrnaeans you'd see Catholism all it. Same with the rest of the father.

It Is perverted and has nothing to do with capitalism

No one buys their way into heaven but again no where does Scripture say just flapping your gums gets you there either. Unless you can show me where it does.
When you say this, it seems pretty hostile:

"I'm not hostile to protestants. They're just wrong and follow a perverted version of Christianity"

I know Ignatius is part of the Catholic tradition. Protestantism didn't even exist until 12 centuries after Ignatius.

When you say this, it seems pretty hostile:

"I'm not hostile to protestants. They're just wrong and follow a perverted version of Christianity"

I know Ignatius is part of the Catholic tradition. Protestantism didn't even exist until 12 centuries after Ignatius.
You haven't shown how its not. For 1500 years the solas didn't exist. No one saw them in the Bible no one taught them but suddenly they appear. It ironic to hear supposed "bible believing" Christians espousing beliefs that arent in the Bible. If that's not "perverted" what is it?

Correct. Christianity was Catholic, hence the name, and Catholic was Christianity. There was no distinction.

Back