Atheists: a 5 year old is on her deathbed....

Those terms are not meant as simply offensive language.

I see them as accurate assessments of your state of mind.

If you are serious that you actually believe that poem, you are not right in the head.
Yet they are offensive language, unnecessary and inaccurate. Very simply. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree about what we think comes after our death, or the death of our pets...
(I'm glad you learned about the Bridge today, though...and remember..you have many loved ones waiting for you in heaven....some are people and some are not people at all:)

She is, you have no idea. You might as well try to nail jello to a tree than try to have an adult discussion with that one. I find her outrage about your use of the word "retard" to be hilarious hypocrisy. She often calls other ppl "unwell," "sick," "psychotic," "insane," "crazy," etc.

As for the whole afterlife/heaven/Nirvana/rainbow bridge deal.... personally I don't care what someone believes as long as they don't insist I have to indulge too.

CO had the best post here so far.... "Who wouldn't want spiritual advice from someone wearing a red rubber nose and giant shoes?" LOL

The clowns wearing vestments, backwards collars and crucifixes are at least as silly and not nearly as entertaining..

Yet they are offensive language, unnecessary and inaccurate. Very simply. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree about what we think comes after our death, or the death of our pets...
(I'm glad you learned about the Bridge today, though...and remember..you have many loved ones waiting for you in heaven....some are people and some are not people at all:)

We must agree that you at least as flaky as a shit house rat.
I will not agree to anything less than that.

All you have accomplished is that you have revealed how crazy you are.
Congratulations.
I don't believe I stuttered....I accomplished what I wished to accomplish...you are welcome to believe whatever you like. Again, have a lovely afternoon and afterlife. I think that you will be pleased;)

All you have accomplished is that you have revealed how crazy you are.
Congratulations.

She was the former Amazon forum's biggest attention whore, followed closely by another who just showed up here recently. She accomplished what she wished -- she got attention from someone. This means that she still matters, even though it wasn't positive attention at all. Your "shithouse rat" description is spot on.

What "bridges " are you referring to?
Do you subscribe to that rainbow bridge drivel too?

Feeble Eye is a gambling sort of Xtian. He has said before that he decided to believe the Xtian mythos in order to hedge his bets. See, if none of that turns out to be true, he's lost nothing. But if it *is* true, then he wins the game and gets to go to heaven.

I'm not quite sure he really understands Christianity, or faith for that matter. lol

To the contrary. I am not afraid of dying. I am at peace with reality.
You on the other hand are so scared shittless that you will one day end, that you are willing to give up your common sense and adopt fairy tales as reality in order to cope with your weaknesses.
I must say that, in a way, I feel sorry for you.
You are so afraid that you figure everyone must be as frightened of dying as you are.
You are dead wrong.

I can only say one thing I am glad I had no one like you protecting my 6 in Nam. Oh I'm certainly not afraid of dying because I believe my soul will go to a better place. Too bad you don't have the same outlook. Well remember this conversation when you are trying to make peace with your maker on your death bed.

Feeble Eye is a gambling sort of Xtian. He has said before that he decided to believe the Xtian mythos in order to hedge his bets. See, if none of that turns out to be true, he's lost nothing. But if it *is* true, then he wins the game and gets to go to heaven.

I'm not quite sure he really understands Christianity, or faith for that matter. lol

An idiot Wiccan who believes in worshipping a Goddess and a God. These are traditionally viewed as the Moon Goddess and the Horned God, respectively. ... Wicca often involves the ritual practice of magic, though it is not always necessary. preaching to a Christian. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You can't make this up folks

Last edited:
I get that you grieve for, and miss your pets who have expired. I do too.
But to take a childish poem that is full of lies only a child or a simpleton could believe as true and declare it as fact leaves me to conclude that you are retarded or you are just fucking with us.
I don't rule out either one at this point.

So far, your only argument is that everyone who believes in God is stupid. You can stop now. It is painfully obvious that you are the stupid one, since you have no intelligent arguments to offer. Pathetic

The Non-atheist knows to say:

You, me, and everyone that ever existed or ever will in future are all each individual individuals.
Each soul is indivisable and pervades the entire body, it is indestructible,
No one is able to destroy that imperishable soul,
for the soul there is neither birth nor death at any time,
the soul has not come into being, does not come into being,
and will not come into being. the soul is unborn, eternal,
ever-existing and primeval, the soul is not die when the body dies,
the soul is indestructible, eternal, unborn and immutable
the soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon,
nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water,
nor withered by the wind, the individual soul is unbreakable
and insoluble, and can be neither burned nor dried,
the soul is everlasting, unchangeable, immovable and
eternally the unchanged.

The temporal false-ego = the ego garnered via the particular birth. Such a temporal false-ego exists for the span of the life time. The body withers but the conscious life-force [the soul --atma, in sanskrit] continues to another birth ---thus lossing all of its Identity to the dust of time; and then to re-start another life-time . . . as per the Karma-phalam (fruits of actions/works) from the last lifetime. Scripture says that all facilities are accorded to all species without prejudice ---you get a future birth mechanically as per the stratum of cultivated sensibilities that "were remembered at the time of death".

Personal relationships, work skills, wealth, social status are all lost ---and the future birth is determined by the culmination of past works/the final thoughts at the time of death/life-long cultivated desires.

At death, unless one is informed of absolute truths (or that which approximate such absolute truths) one is destined fro repeated "relative" existence of striving to enjoy sans (without) ultimate purpose.

All past associations are lost upon a material body's death ---freeing it up to pursue any available future birth without overt effort ---as per the qualification of the souls level of cultivated sophistication.

**simply by understanding the transcendental nature of the body and activities of the Lord, attains the abode of the Lord after ending this body and does not run the risk of returning to this material world.**

"One who knows the transcendental nature of My appearance and activities does not, upon leaving the body, take his birth again in this material world, but attains My eternal abode"

One who can understand the truth of the appearance of the Personality of Godhead is already liberated from material bondage, and therefore he returns to the kingdom of God immediately after quitting this present material body. Such liberation of the living entity from material bondage is not at all easy. The impersonalists and the yogīs attain liberation only after much trouble and many, many births. Even then, the liberation they achieve – merging into the impersonal brahma-jyotir of the Lord – is only partial, and there is the risk of returning to this material world. But the devotee, simply by understanding the transcendental nature of the body and activities of the Lord, attains the abode of the Lord after ending this body and does not run the risk of returning to this material world.

Although there are many transcendental forms of the Lord, they are still one and the same Supreme Personality of Godhead. One has to understand this fact with conviction, although it is incomprehensible to mundane scholars and empiric philosophers.

As stated in the Vedas (Puruṣa-bodhinī Upaniṣad):
“The one Supreme Personality of Godhead is eternally engaged in many, many transcendental forms in relationships with His unalloyed devotees.”

Simply by accepting this truth on faith, one can, without a doubt, attain liberation.
Anyone who understands “You are the same Supreme Brahman, the Personality of Godhead,” is certainly liberated instantly,
and consequently his entrance into the transcendental association of the Lord is guaranteed.

giphy.gif

I do not lie to you. I know a fairytale when I hear one.
If you believe you will live forever because you say the correct incantations to the correct magical, invisible beings, you are lying to yourself or you are insane, or both.

I do not do "believing" at all.

As for whether or not there are any gods...or a heaven...I DO NOT KNOW.

YOU ARE lying when you say you KNOW there is no heaven.

But that's the way it goes with liars. They lie...and then they give lectures to others about how their "morals" require the do the shit they do.

I have been searching for any hard convincing evidence of any supernatural force for 65 years. It's time to say I know bullshit when I hear it and put it away as suspended sanity due to a weakness of character.
I can accept the finality of my mortality and I do not need to play out childish fantasies like, maybe I can live forever if I pretend not to know, in order to come to grips with it.
I grew up .
It's probably time you did too.

Wow...65 years.

I am going to be 82 in six weeks...and I've been doing lots of searching also.

I now know that people like you are full of shit when they claim to know stuff they obviously do not know.

If you truly want to grow up...I would suggest starting by not being a childish liar...and by not lecturing others on morality.

I would imagine this god they believe in would know they were just "hedging their bets" and believing "just in case". This All Knowing God seems easily swindled.

Why can't these idiots see the mercy in trying to ease a child's grief and pain? I bet Leon's response to a dying child asking if they will go to heaven would be "no, you will soon be worm food". How sick liberals are is amazing.

This is why I've stopped even responding to their stupidity and lack of caring, over this situation.

All they want to do is try and beat everyone else into the same narcists that they are.

Back