Atheists: a 5 year old is on her deathbed....

I bet the majority of religious magical thinkers are really just hedging their bets, pretending they don't know and allowing themselves to be intellectually robbed into thinking like a child.
This impossible being they all rant about seems to be pretty stupid if it can be fooled by such transparent lying.

Acknowledging one does not know what one does not know...is a sign of strength.

Pretending one knows what one obviously does not know...is a sign of weakness.

You are a weak person, Cat. You are a laughably weak person.

It is extremely entertaining how you atheists are so positive you are right but get so defensive when your beliefs are challenged. I have asked this many times and not one of you has been able to answer truthfully.

1. If I am wrong what do I lose?
2. If you are wrong what do you lose.

there are only two correct answers.

Wrong again, stupid fuck.

Only in your narrow concoction of a god does one "lose" if one does not believe. Your logic then concludes that billions of people, many of which lead beautiful and righteous lives, are damned because they don't accept the childish notion of your god.

Cretin

It had nothing whatever to do with what we were discussing.

WE...were discussing your lie that you KNOW there is no heaven.

You don't like me because I shoot down your hedge bet .
You say, you don't do believing.
You sure sound like a magical thinker to me.

giphy.gif

One...you DO NOT KNOW there is no heaven...just as you DO NOT KNOW there are no gods.

Two...you DO NOT have the ethical wherewithal to acknowledge that. The last thing in the world you ought lecture others about...is morality.

The last thing in the world you should be lecturing anyone on is acknowledgement.

image.png

If there is no God, then how do atheists explain the universe? Nothing physical can create itself. So who created the universe? You accuse Christians of believing in fairy tales? The ultimate fairy tale is a self existent physical univetse. Think about that.

If there is no God, then how do atheists explain the universe? Nothing physical can create itself. So who created the universe? You accuse Christians of believing in fairy tales? The ultimate fairy tale is a self existent physical univetse. Think about that.

As an atheist I'm always interested in why some feel that needs to be explained? Why does it matter how it all started? How does that impact your life because if you want to believe you are going to believe no matter what anyone says about the beginnings of the universe. Your book tells you this is how it happened and you are happy with that explanation so what difference does it make to you that others don't accept that explanation or want a better one or don't care at all? Science can hypothesize and make educated guesses based on what we have learned and religion will just use the tired phrase God did it and each group will live their lives according to what book they believe. A science one or a religious one.

Either way, we are here. Make the most of it.

A perfect example of circular logic with no merit whatsoever.

Tough call there. You could phrase it as 'Heaven', 'Level Two', 'the next life'. As an Agnostic, I'm not sure if your Spirit dies or 'moves on', I might phrase it as the 'next adventure'.

In other words, you can't answer the question?

As an atheist I'm always interested in why some feel that needs to be explained? Why does it matter how it all started? How does that impact your life because if you want to believe you are going to believe no matter what anyone says about the beginnings of the universe. Your book tells you this is how it happened and you are happy with that explanation so what difference does it make to you that others don't accept that explanation or want a better one or don't care at all? Science can hypothesize and make educated guesses based on what we have learned and religion will just use the tired phrase God did it and each group will live their lives according to what book they believe. A science one or a religious one.

Either way, we are here. Make the most of it.

As an atheist, you'll get your answer some day. You won't like it but you'll have it. Whether you care is up to you. That you won't be able to do anything about it isn't.

As an atheist, you'll get your answer some day. You won't like it but you'll have it. Whether you care is up to you. That you won't be able to do anything about it isn't.

One of the racists vengeful fantasies.
Meaningless, incoherent, childish drivel.

Back