Atheists: a 5 year old is on her deathbed....

According to Scripture, there is no such thing as an atheist. They know there is a God. They simply refuse to admit it. They do this because of pride. They refuse to admit that they are not good enough and don't measure up to God's standard of perfection. They also love their sin more than they love the One who created them. So, when they end up before the Gods Throne of Judgement, there really shouldn't be any surprised expressions.

They also do it, because they're scared that they really aren't in control of their lives; but what they fail to accept that they are in control and it's called free will.

This is why I've stopped even responding to their stupidity and lack of caring, over this situation.

All they want to do is try and beat everyone else into the same narcists that they are.

Who is "they"? Only Leon has expressed that negative tact on here?

Who is "they"? Only Leon has expressed that negative tact on here?

There were a couple of others and I see no reason to waste time on them spewing how they would treat a dying 5 year old, who asked a question.

If she asked "Will there be Unicorns in Heaven?", I would have said YES.

Wow...65 years.

I am going to be 82 in six weeks...and I've been doing lots of searching also.

I now know that people like you are full of shit when they claim to know stuff they obviously do not know.

If you truly want to grow up...I would suggest starting by not being a childish liar...and by not lecturing others on morality.

Hocus Pocus. Magic is not real, Frank.

I do not do "believing" at all.

As for whether or not there are any gods...or a heaven...I DO NOT KNOW.

YOU ARE lying when you say you KNOW there is no heaven.

But that's the way it goes with liars. They lie...and then they give lectures to others about how their "morals" require the do the shit they do.

I am not lying. I know that magic is not real and that magical thinking is nonsense.

So far, your only argument is that everyone who believes in God is stupid. You can stop now. It is painfully obvious that you are the stupid one, since you have no intelligent arguments to offer. Pathetic

Stupid?
No, not necessarily .

Willing to induce a temporary insanity to accept magical thinking?
Probably.

Weak minded and afraid of facing the finality of death?
Certainly.

I know there is nothing supernatural that effects my life.

Don't start that backtracking bullshit.

You said you KNOW there is no heaven.

I'm saying you do not know.

Fact is...IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KNOW THERE IS NO HEAVEN.

You are blindly guessing...just as some people blindly guess there IS a heaven.

Adult up...and concede the point.

The concept of heaven is superstitious nonsense designed to placate and control an ignorant and frightened people millenniums ago.
I don't have to guess that it is bullshit. I can tell by the smell.

I concede nothing. You can play those "I don't know" games with yourself in order to live with your inability to accept the finality of death. But don't try to play it on me.

I would imagine this god they believe in would know they were just "hedging their bets" and believing "just in case". This All Knowing God seems easily swindled.

I bet the majority of religious magical thinkers are really just hedging their bets, pretending they don't know and allowing themselves to be intellectually robbed into thinking like a child.
This impossible being they all rant about seems to be pretty stupid if it can be fooled by such transparent lying.

The concept of heaven is superstitious nonsense designed to placate and control an ignorant and frightened people millenniums ago.
I don't have to guess that it is bullshit. I can tell by the smell.

One...you DO NOT KNOW there is no heaven...just as you DO NOT KNOW there are no gods.

Two...you DO NOT have the ethical wherewithal to acknowledge that. The last thing in the world you ought lecture others about...is morality.

That has everything to do the conversation here.
Supernatural thinking is magical thinking and magic is not real.

It had nothing whatever to do with what we were discussing.

WE...were discussing your lie that you KNOW there is no heaven.

One...you DO NOT KNOW there is no heaven...just as you DO NOT KNOW there are no gods.

Two...you DO NOT have the ethical wherewithal to acknowledge that. The last thing in the world you ought lecture others about...is morality.

That's the last think anyone should lecture someone else on actually. Ask Jesus.

I concede nothing. You can play those "I don't know" games with yourself in order to live with your inability to accept the finality of death. But don't try to play it on me.

You are so devoid of ethical wherewithal...you should not even get a response when you write about it...but I AM responding because I truly enjoy showing people like you to be the jerk they are.

Back