Atheists more Intelligent

You have no clue. You live for the temporal perishable world. You do not understand things or the ways of God. You do not have faith. And, that's your choice.
I already said that God answers ALL prayers of the believer. So, stick with the world if you like. No "earthly sign" would satisfy you anyway. You wouldn't even
acknowledge it if jumped up and smacked you in the face.

And the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and to test Him they asked Him to show them a sign from heaven. He answered them, “When it is evening, you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red.’ And in the morning, ‘It will be stormy today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah.” So He left them and departed.
Mat 16:1-4

You have no fucking clue that your god answers ALL prayers of the believer. Who told you that? Your preacher man or that little black book written by Bronze Age goatfuckers?

The Bible is the word of God.
How do you know that?
Because the Bible tells us so.
Why believe the Bible?
Because the Bible is infallible.
How do you know that?
(return to top)

You have no fucking clue that your god answers ALL prayers of the believer. Who told you that? Your preacher man or that little black book written by Bronze Age goatfuckers?

The Bible is the word of God.
How do you know that?
Because the Bible tells us so.
Why believe the Bible?
Because the Bible is infallible.
How do you know that?
(return to top)

"Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so." Never gets more sophisticated than childhood rhymes.

Why do religious fundamentalists think if you don't convert it's because you didn't understand?

We teach math to kids but don't expect everyone to become a mathematician. Can't you understand math without having to 'convert' to being a professional mathematician?

you studied religion and still don't understand it's either a choice to believe or not believe.........that's like saying you studied math and don't understand what 1 minus 1 equals......

in your case I suspect both are true.....

There is none righteous, no not one! All sin, and fall short of the Glory of God!

That’s not the question, dumbshit.

According to you morons, your pathway yo your heaven depends on your acceptance of Jesus Christ as your savior and the son of God. Without that, no matter how admirable and altruistic your life is, it’s a no go to get those wings.

Simple reward and punishment, which is a pathetic way to invent a god.

That’s not the question, dumbshit.

According to you morons, your pathway yo your heaven depends on your acceptance of Jesus Christ as your savior and the son of God. Without that, no matter how admirable and altruistic your life is, it’s a no go to get those wings.

Simple reward and punishment, which is a pathetic way to invent a god.

Considering Christ Gave his life on the Cross as payment for my sins, simply accepting that he did it and confessing my sin and repenting is a small ask!

Considering Christ Gave his life on the Cross as payment for my sins, simply accepting that he did it and confessing my sin and repenting is a small ask!

Then you say "Fuck it" and just keep sinning as thousands of your posts prove.

Back