Atheists more Intelligent

Hmm, I guess you missed this!As for some of the things I post, I fully admit some are not Christlike, and I ask daily for God to forgive me Pull the plank from your own eye before casting Judgement! You can try to posture and shame to try to shut me down, I know who I am! I have a pretty good idea whom you are also!

Dude, you can bullshit all you like but you clearly talk the talk but don't walk the walk. If you truly believe in God and Christ, then it would reflect in your posts. It doesn't. You claim to be a Christian with one hand then lie, troll and demean others with the other on nearly every post.

Nope, you are what you describe, a hypocrite!

QED. What am I being hypocritical about? You claim to be a Christian and I called out your hypocrisy plus explained why I think you're a hypocrite. Why do you think I am a hypocrite? Or are you just lying again? Are you just bearing false witness again? Are you failing to love your neighbor like yourself again?

I don't know if serious studies have ever distinguished between Christians, American 'Christians' and Atheists in terms of intelligence as opposed to IQ, or indeed what the term means, but it has always seemed to me more rational to reserve judgement on such things, sticking to 'likelihood'. After all, in an Universe in which an apparently educated country can select a President Trump, all things are possible! :)

The actual studies do exactly that. A study would say there is an inverse correlation between IQ and "religiosity" then idiots will take that study and claim Atheists are smarter than Christians. That's not what the study said.

QED. What am I being hypocritical about? You claim to be a Christian and I called out your hypocrisy plus explained why I think you're a hypocrite. Why do you think I am a hypocrite? Or are you just lying again? Are you just bearing false witness again? Are you failing to love your neighbor like yourself again?

You are a hypocrite for calling me out for trolling, or not posting Christlike posts, while trolling and not posting Christlike posts! Are you a Christian?

You are a hypocrite for calling me out for trolling, or not posting Christlike posts, while trolling and not posting Christlike posts! Are you a Christian?

Do you understand what the word means? I'm not the one bragging how great a fucking Christian I am then acting contrary to Christian beliefs, son.

Are you a Christian? I am certainly not your son!
~

Are you refusing to answer the questions now? Dude, you've lied repeatedly about me and others, you've spread hate against your neighbor yet you also claim to be a Christian. You say "yes" but your actions say "NO". Which is it? Are you a Christian or a fucking scumbag piece of shit liar??

Are you refusing to answer the questions now? Dude, you've lied repeatedly about me and others, you've spread hate against your neighbor yet you also claim to be a Christian. You say "yes" but your actions say "NO". Which is it? Are you a Christian or a fucking scumbag piece of shit liar??

I am a Christian, being a Christian does not make one perfect, just forgiven, you certainly must not be so, I really don't need to answer you on this subject! If you knew anything about Christianity you would know even Paul said he was chief among sinners but he understood grace. Admittedly I have said things here I wish I hadn't mostly in retaliation to the leftist hacks on this site. So since you are obviously not a Christian, you have absolutely no reason to try and judge my character, while doing what you do! You aswered my question with your manner of speaking!

I am a Christian, being a Christian does not make one perfect, just forgiven, you certainly must not be so, I really don't need to answer you on this subject! If you knew anything about Christianity you would know even Paul said he was chief among sinners but he understood grace. Admittedly I have said things here I wish I hadn't mostly in retaliation to the leftist hacks on this site. So since you are obviously not a Christian, you have absolutely no reason to try and judge my character, while doing what you do! You aswered my question with your manner of speaking!

Then why are you trying? Guilty conscience? All I'm saying is for a self-avowed Christian all I see is talk the talk and never walk the walk. If I'm wrong you'll be able to provide a single post, or as many as you like, of you proving you are a good Christian, not just claiming to be one.

Then why are you trying? Guilty conscience? All I'm saying is for a self-avowed Christian all I see is talk the talk and never walk the walk. If I'm wrong you'll be able to provide a single post, or as many as you like, of you proving you are a good Christian, not just claiming to be one.

Well in this very thread I have used scripture to help the oh so intelligent atheist, where God predicted their behavior of denying him!

Well in this very thread I have used scripture to help the oh so intelligent atheist, where God predicted their behavior of denying him!

Yet you can't come up with the quote. Why? Because with one hand you quote scripture and with the other hand you demean your neighbors?

Atheists believe in personal accountability. Christians believe they can do anything as long as they ask for forgiveness. Religion is a cop out. God wields the carrot and the stick. By extension, the OP is logical.

Telling the truth with scripture to back it up is not demeaning !

Quoting scripture than engaging in lies and name-calling is demeaning. WWJD? Would he post this?:
Locker room talk, he never did it fool! Since you probably never played sports, you wouldn't understand!
Quit posting your fantasies on the forum you hag!
I really thought you had more game than that child! I have been married longer than you have been alive! Life is going to bite you in the ass, well I mean once you start working, and paying taxes!
Probably on her back for politicians!

Atheists believe in personal accountability. Christians believe they can do anything as long as they ask for forgiveness. Religion is a cop out. God wields the carrot and the stick. By extension, the OP is logical.

Ethics and metaphysics are different. I don't have a big problem with the ethics propounded by Christianity. I do have a problem with their metaphysics. And I reject the idea that ethics is dependent on metaphysics.

Post 19!!!!!
Dude, even Satan can quote scripture. What he won't do is walk the path of Christ. Satan isn't a Christian and you are more like him than Christ just like that other pretender PmP. Feel free to lie, sling vile names like 'demmycunt' and do your best to divide people, especially Americans, but don't ever believe for one second I see you as a Christian. You're just a pretender.

3dvjjp.jpg

My bad if this has already been discussed but is there not irony ITT that it's likely Trump is an atheist and Biden and Harris are believers?

Ethics and metaphysics are different. I don't have a big problem with the ethics propounded by Christianity. I do have a problem with their metaphysics. And I reject the idea that ethics is dependent on metaphysics.

I make this point because I constantly hear the argument that atheists don't believe there is a stick to modify their behavior. I think that's a good thing. I'm simply turning the argument against those who take that position. A stick is not really a stick if you can simply say 'sorry', and God puts it away. I won't argue your ethics point, because in my mind, actions speak louder than 'ethics'. Religion has been responsible for most of the mass atrocities committed against other human beings.

Back