Atheists more Intelligent

My bad if this has already been discussed but is there not irony ITT that it's likely Trump is an atheist and Biden and Harris are believers?

Good example of the topsy-turvy insane nature of modern American politics.

I make this point because I constantly hear the argument that atheists don't believe there is a stick to modify their behavior. I think that's a good thing. I'm simply turning the argument against those who take that position. A stick is not really a stick if you can simply say 'sorry', and God puts it away. I won't argue your ethics point, because in my mind, actions speak louder than 'ethics'. Religion has been responsible for most of the mass atrocities committed against other human beings.

Agree. Any Christian who supports Trump based on their religious beliefs is a fraud.

Quoting scripture than engaging in lies and name-calling is demeaning. WWJD? Would he post this?:

It's, then engaging in name calling, not than engaging in name calling!

Jesus would not say those things, he was perfect,,,,,,,,,,,, I am not! What do you care you are not Christian nor do you care for Christians!

Dude, even Satan can quote scripture. What he won't do is walk the path of Christ. Satan isn't a Christian and you are more like him than Christ just like that other pretender PmP. Feel free to lie, sling vile names like 'demmycunt' and do your best to divide people, especially Americans, but don't ever believe for one second I see you as a Christian. You're just a pretender.

3dvjjp.jpg

Yeah yeah I know where you stand, in hell!

I think jesus said in postulates 12:3:

"and thou shalt bestow thine pity unto the demmycunts, for they suffereth anal inversion".

It's, then engaging in name calling, not than engaging in name calling!

Jesus would not say those things, he was perfect,,,,,,,,,,,, I am not! What do you care you are not Christian nor do you care for Christians!

Agreed. Not perfect and not even trying to be a Christian. You just call yourself one. That's my entire point.

Do you reject Aesop's Fables? The Art of War? Why would you reject the ancient wisdom found in Psalms or Proverbs?

I accept the bible as a historical work that explains plenty about the culture of the time in which it was written. I reject its claims with respect to the divinity of christ, or anyone else, as any person with a working frontal lobe should.

Unless you literally believe Aesop's Fables are non-fiction?

I accept the bible as a historical work that explains plenty about the culture of the time in which it was written. I reject its claims with respect to the divinity of christ, or anyone else, as any person with a working frontal lobe should.

do you this any of christs moral teachings have merit as standalone advice?

they all agree that he doesn't need a creator........you do realize that an eternal incorporeal entity would not need one, right?.......if you can't figure out something that basic how can you pretend you think more logically?.........if our thinking is ingrained as children, who taught you to be an idiot?......

You can't do this in philosophical discourse. You've made a claim without showing the reasoning behind it.

You've posited a god with no cause. How do you arrive at this conclusion? "Because the Bible says so" isn't an argument.

Awww, I was starting to agree with you then you turned into an angry atheist again. Sad.

The "divinity" part is a matter of faith. I see no reason to "disbelieve" the other parts anymore than disbelieving any other ancient writings.

Indeed, hence the people capable of critical thought reject the bible as a fictional work that created a "character" god to explain the unexplainable (and force Jews to cut their dicks and women to know their place).

Yeah yeah I know where you stand, in hell!

Another example of your hypocrisy. You posted the below then posted the above. Sad to see, son, but you're just another angry big mouth with no faith at all.
Hmm, I guess you missed this!As for some of the things I post, I fully admit some are not Christlike, and I ask daily for God to forgive me Pull the plank from your own eye before casting Judgement! You can try to posture and shame to try to shut me down, I know who I am! I have a pretty good idea whom you are also!

Back