Atheists more Intelligent

Considering Christ Gave his life on the Cross as payment for my sins, simply accepting that he did it and confessing my sin and repenting is a small ask!
Still a non-answer, Jethro. Why do you avoid the question?

Correct about non-answer. Because he's a hypocrite; just another self-professed Christian who only talks the talk, not walks the walk.

Examples:
Locker room talk, he never did it fool! Since you probably never played sports, you wouldn't understand!
Quit posting your fantasies on the forum you hag!
I really thought you had more game than that child! I have been married longer than you have been alive! Life is going to bite you in the ass, well I mean once you start working, and paying taxes!
Probably on her back for politicians!

Kid? Well by all means explain it to me!
Yes because you obviously have the mind of a child.

I'll be happy to help explain Christianity to you since you know little about it. If you can honestly tell yourself that you are living the life as stated in the words below, then people will see you as a Christian. If you want to eat, sleep and fuck around and still call yourself a <hic> <burp> Christian, your choice.

God Bless America!

Mark 12:28-34
The Greatest Commandment
28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[c] There is no commandment greater than these.”

32 “Well said, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him. 33 To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”

34 When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions.

Luke 10:25-28
The Parable of the Good Samaritan
25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”
Titus 3:3-6 says, “At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.”

Ephesians 2:8-9 explains further, “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/christianity/conversion/whatitmeans_1.shtml
Being a Christian is not about keeping rules and regulations, performing rituals, or even going to church. It's about a friendship - a friendship with Jesus Christ. Jesus said that knowing him is the doorway to a special relationship with God.

Jesus says that we can begin such a special relationship with God by committing ourselves to follow him. Millions of people today have discovered a relationship with God in this way.

Correct about non-answer. Because he's a hypocrite; just another self-professed Christian who only talks the talk, not walks the walk.

Examples:

All of it truth, what is your problem? Can you not address the person you are speaking about? I would love to have adult conversations good luck on this forum however partisan hacks from the left prohibit it! As for some of the things I post, I fully admit some are not Christlike, and I ask daily for God to forgive me have you not read!
We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do. But what I hate, I do. 16And if I do what I do not want to do, I admit that the law is good.… I mean being the Expert on all things Christian!

Yes because you obviously have the mind of a child.

I'll be happy to help explain Christianity to you since you know little about it. If you can honestly tell yourself that you are living the life as stated in the words below, then people will see you as a Christian. If you want to eat, sleep and fuck around and still call yourself a <hic> <burp> Christian, your choice.

God Bless America!

Mark 12:28-34
The Greatest Commandment
28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.[a] 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’[c] There is no commandment greater than these.”

32 “Well said, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him. 33 To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”

34 When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions.

Luke 10:25-28
The Parable of the Good Samaritan
25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”
Titus 3:3-6 says, “At one time we too were foolish, disobedient, deceived and enslaved by all kinds of passions and pleasures. We lived in malice and envy, being hated and hating one another. But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life.”

Ephesians 2:8-9 explains further, “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/christianity/conversion/whatitmeans_1.shtml
Being a Christian is not about keeping rules and regulations, performing rituals, or even going to church. It's about a friendship - a friendship with Jesus Christ. Jesus said that knowing him is the doorway to a special relationship with God.

Jesus says that we can begin such a special relationship with God by committing ourselves to follow him. Millions of people today have discovered a relationship with God in this way.

So you are saying that you never stumble, and never say or do things that are not Christlike? Because, Take the plank out of your eye before you judge another Christian! I fully admit I say things I shouldn't, in retaliation no less, but I understand I will not be perfect until I reach the Kingdom of heaven! I strive each day to do my best can you say the same?

All of it truth, what is your problem? Can you not address the person you are speaking about? I would love to have adult conversations good luck on this forum however partisan hacks from the left prohibit it! As for some of the things I post, I fully admit some are not Christlike, and I ask daily for God to forgive me have you not read!
We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. 15I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do, I do not do. But what I hate, I do. 16And if I do what I do not want to do, I admit that the law is good.… I mean being the Expert on all things Christian!

Like Trump doesn't like POWs, I don't like hypocrites. IMO they are cowardly scum. Does that offend you? Should I be apologetic for calling out a lying hypocrite?

The fact remains you are either lying about being a Christian since you do not regret a single thing you've posted or you are just a nutjob with a tenuous grasp of right and wrong. Sure, you'll scream it's something else, but it's pretty obvious it's one or the other. Every post you make will just prove me correct.

So you are saying that you never stumble, and never say or do things that are not Christlike? Because, Take the plank out of your eye before you judge another Christian! I fully admit I say things I shouldn't, in retaliation no less, but I understand I will not be perfect until I reach the Kingdom of heaven! I strive each day to do my best can you say the same?

Not saying that at all. Just calling a spade a spade. Do you have a problem with that?

As pappy once said......the words that echo from a C&W hit......."You have to believe/stand for something -or- YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING". As evidenced with the title of this thread. Anyone that is actually intelligent does not require the need to inform the world of his/her intelligence via seeking accolade from other self professed intellectuals.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_s-Qk07KxA

That is rather nonsensical, intelligence is anathema to the atheist, rather it possesses only the beastly pleasures and instincts such as rape, murder, and other animalistic pleasures.

"Religion", as systems and institutions, much like law, are manifestations of intelligence and abstraction, therefore the atheist has anathema to such things, unfit to govern itself like any feral beast, neanderthal, or other variety of sub-human, the wise philosopher king, whether he takes the form of the priest or the stateman, naturally is required to rule and govern over the otherwise degenerate and beastly atheist,

The inferior atheist, which much like other less animals which it possesses more in common with than any enlightened or virtuous human - is incapable of any abstraction, reasoning, or imaginating of things abstract and transcendent like God or anything divine or non-material, base and decidedly intellectually vapid things, whether food, fucking, rape, incest, murder or other pleasures and habits of the beastly are all that it's capable of reading into - so much as the feral animal does in regards to the zookeeper, the atheist naturally concedes itself to rule by the Godly, the philosophic, the virtuous, the wise, for it would be just as incapable of any measure of self-governance or "humanity" without said enlightend or godly hand to guide and govern it out of its own bestaility and ferality.

This is why I refer to the atheist specimin as an "it", rather than a he or she, since such a thing implies it has any "humanity or worth" to begin with, when it has no more than any feral or rapicious dog does, and could rightfully just as well be shot or euthanized with out any meaningful loss to the enlightened, virtuous, Godly, and philosophic kind of human.

Last edited:
That is rather nonsensical, intelligence is anathema to the atheist, rather it possesses only the beastly pleasures and instincts such as rape, murder, and other animalistic pleasures.

"Religion", as systems and institutions, much like law, are manifestations of intelligence and abstraction, therefore the atheist has anathema to such things, unfit to govern itself like any feral beast, neanderthal, or other variety of sub-human, the wise philosopher king, whether he takes the form of the priest or the stateman, naturally is required to rule and govern over the otherwise degenerate and beastly atheist,

The inferior atheist, which much like other less animals which it possesses more in common with than any enlightened or virtuous human - is incapable of any abstraction, reasoning, or imaginating of things abstract and transcendent like God or anything divine or non-material, base and decidedly intellectually vapid things, whether food, fucking, rape, incest, murder or other pleasures and habits of the beastly are all that it's capable of reading into - so much as the feral animal does in regards to the zookeeper, the atheist naturally concedes itself to rule by the Godly, the philosophic, the virtuous, the wise, for it would be just as incapable of any measure of self-governance or "humanity" without said enlightend or godly hand to guide and govern it out of its own bestaility and ferality.

This is why I refer to the atheist specimin as an "it", rather than a he or she, since such a thing implies it has any "humanity or worth" to begin with, when it has no more than any feral or rapicious dog does, and could rightfully just as well be shot or euthanized with out any meaningful loss to the enlightened, virtuous, Godly, and philosophic kind of human.

you are a moron

You are an idiot.
A true atheist would have no reason not to rape, commit acts of incest, molest children, or any other beastly and animal thing which a true atheist (such as De Sade) would do if it wasn't for fear of God, the law, or other forms of governance and justifiable social control; an atheist is a degenerate who cannot control itself without the aid of an enlightened, Godly, virtuous, or philosophic ruler.

If atheists were treated the same or worse than Jews were in Nazi Germany by every 1st world nation, I would lose little sleep over it, and probably think of it as good thing; atheists and their ilk and diseases are like a plague, virus or pestilance upon our planet and nations. They should be forced to wear an "A" symbol to identify them, much as Jews were forced to wear a star of David under the 3rd Reich. In a word without atheism, there would be no rape, no murder, no child molestation, no terrorism, or no other feral, barbarous, and degenerate things which are merely the true practice and interpretation of atheism to begin with.

A true atheist would have no reason not to rape, commit acts of incest, molest children, or any other beastly and animal thing which a true atheist (such as De Sade) would do if it wasn't for fear of God, the law, or other forms of governance and justifiable social control; an atheist is a degenerate who cannot control itself without the aid of an enlightened, Godly, virtuous, or philosophic ruler.

If atheists were treated the same or worse than Jews were in Nazi Germany by every 1st world nation, I would lose little sleep over it, and probably think of it as good thing; atheists and their ilk and diseases are like a plague, virus or pestilance upon our planet and nations. They should be forced to wear an "A" symbol to identify them, much as Jews were forced to wear a star of David under the 3rd Reich. In a word without atheism, there would be no rape, no murder, no child molestation, no terrorism, or no other feral, barbarous, and degenerate things which are merely the true practice and interpretation of atheism to begin with.

You're mentally ill.

Like Trump doesn't like POWs, I don't like hypocrites. IMO they are cowardly scum. Does that offend you? Should I be apologetic for calling out a lying hypocrite?

The fact remains you are either lying about being a Christian since you do not regret a single thing you've posted or you are just a nutjob with a tenuous grasp of right and wrong. Sure, you'll scream it's something else, but it's pretty obvious it's one or the other. Every post you make will just prove me correct.

Hmm, I guess you missed this!As for some of the things I post, I fully admit some are not Christlike, and I ask daily for God to forgive me Pull the plank from your own eye before casting Judgement! You can try to posture and shame to try to shut me down, I know who I am! I have a pretty good idea whom you are also!

I don't know if serious studies have ever distinguished between Christians, American 'Christians' and Atheists in terms of intelligence as opposed to IQ, or indeed what the term means, but it has always seemed to me more rational to reserve judgement on such things, sticking to 'likelihood'. After all, in an Universe in which an apparently educated country can select a President Trump, all things are possible! :)

Back