Atheists more Intelligent

Another scumbag lie, probably from a follower of Satan. Dude, I never bashed Christianity, just your obviously false claim of being a Christian.

Scroll back, moron. You came here to discuss politics? All the Christians I know, real Christians, are Christians 24/7, not part-time like you. How many hours a day are you a Christian and how many are you something else?

Have discussed this ad nausea! I am a Christian all day, I am not perfect and won't be till I get to heaven! My thought is, not being a Christian yourself you probably don't have many Christian friends, for they would not put up with your mouth! Trying to figure out whose sock you are! I also doubt you are 64 with the use of the word dude!

And who created your god? You can't say "the Bible says he always existed," because if that's the game you want to play, then I can easily play the same game by claiming something equally absurd. (For example, if you ask me where I, as an atheist, think the universe came from, I can reply that it came from a universe that existed before it, and that one came from one before it, ad infinitum.)

Nobody God has always existed! God spoke the universe in to being, if you have a better explanation enlighten me!

I don't know why they would (right:laugh:) write about an obscure carpenter perhaps because of the miracles he performed or perhaps because he rose from the dead!

Jeez. There you went and proved your previous post a lie. Sad.
....I came here to discuss politics, and immediately upon finding out I was a conservative I was bashed relentlessly, so now it is my venting area and comic relief thanks to you! You, to me, are like one of those ankle biting dogs!
It's also sad you are such a spineless whiny little person.

Sure I did! Does your previous universe have an entire History book based on it!
You didn't comprehend my post. You haven't even proven the existence of your god, and now you're making grandiose claims about it.

I'm glad you two lovebirds found each other. You're a good match; about the same level of education, maturity and intelligence. Have fun!
grouphug.gif

I'm sorry if the reality of our existence depresses you. But I'd rather face reality than life in fantasy. I don't need to be coddled with religious nonsense. I don't need to waste the only existence I'll ever know preparing for an imaginary existence I'll never know.

Why do you think reality depresses me. Camus spoke about the fundamental question in philosophy. The depressed should either take it as advice or get treatment, their call.

Dude, you aren't living in reality. You're living in a fantasy of your own making by believing shit you can't prove.

I'm not religious either, what does that have to do with our conversation? Oh, wait. It's because you only think you know what the fuck you are talking about. Please come back to me when you decide to live in reality; the Universe where you either prove what you claim or admit it's just your own opinion. ;)

You didn't comprehend my post. You haven't even proven the existence of your god, and now you're making grandiose claims about it.

I am not trying to justify my faith to you, you don't believe ,good for you you! Well actually not really! I know God changed my life all I need to know go not believe more quietly!

Have discussed this ad nausea! I am a Christian all day, I am not perfect and won't be till I get to heaven! My thought is, not being a Christian yourself you probably don't have many Christian friends, for they would not put up with your mouth! Trying to figure out whose sock you are! I also doubt you are 64 with the use of the word dude!

Dude, you've lied so many times on this thread, I doubt you own mother would admit to giving birth to you.

Sock? Dude, I've said it before and I'll say it again like a RWNJ, in all caps: I DO NOT HAVE ANY SOCKS. ANY MOD HAS MY FULL PERMISSION TO REVEAL ANY AND ALL MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS I HAVE NOW AND IF I HAVE ANY IN THE FUTURE.

Will you take the same pledge, "Wolverine"? Will you act like a Christian at least once on this thread and take that pledge of honesty?

Yeah well ya know ya sound tough on the computer! Whose sock are you, I know this line of trolling, but can't put my finger on it!

Nahhh, I'm a big softy. All the grandkids love me.

Speaking of Socks, will you take the same pledge of Honesty I took?

Back