Atheists more Intelligent

Yeah well ya know ya sound tough on the computer! Whose sock are you, I know this line of trolling, but can't put my finger on it!
Agree with you that Dutch Uncle is a troll. He's on my ignore.

Another good match. Lovely. Let me profile both of you: your education and maturity is about the same. Wolverine is at least 20 years older than sprat, who is early 20s. How close am I?

besides doing your mom?

I'd bet against it. You're free to dodge the question. Our actions on this forum define us; good or bad. I know I can be an asshole at times and have even admitted it, but most of my posts indicate a desire to communicate and share information while others love to troll. All of us do both at times, but it's what we do most that best defines our personality.

All excellent points and agreed.

I think some people are angry just because they are ignorant; either due to youth or a low IQ. Why else would they resort to emotion instead of reason?

My theory is that message boards attract not only phony Christians, but also Atheist trolls who are not being authentic, merely here to drop verbal turds on threads.

Fortunately, there are posters like Pendryn, you, and a few others willing to be authentic about the historical evidence and historical contexts of world religions.

Dude, you've lied so many times on this thread, I doubt you own mother would admit to giving birth to you.

Sock? Dude, I've said it before and I'll say it again like a RWNJ, in all caps: I DO NOT HAVE ANY SOCKS. ANY MOD HAS MY FULL PERMISSION TO REVEAL ANY AND ALL MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS I HAVE NOW AND IF I HAVE ANY IN THE FUTURE.

Will you take the same pledge, "Wolverine"? Will you act like a Christian at least once on this thread and take that pledge of honesty?

I have admitted my Christian faith, and that I am not perfect! That is me acting like a Christian!I am completely honest with all my posts!

Dude, admit you age and gender because you are not a 64 year old! Leave my Mother out of posts!

I'd bet against it. You're free to dodge the question. Our actions on this forum define us; good or bad. I know I can be an asshole at times and have even admitted it, but most of my posts indicate a desire to communicate and share information while others love to troll. All of us do both at times, but it's what we do most that best defines our personality.

you're a lying globalist traitor to humanity, but that is just my opinion.

you can blow smoke up your own ass if you wish.

My theory is that message boards attract not only phony Christians, but also Atheist trolls who are not being authentic, merely here to drop verbal turds on threads.

Fortunately, there are posters like Pendryn, you, and a few others willing to be authentic about the historical evidence and historical contexts of world religions.

I'm sorry are you, or are you not a believer! If not take me back to the very beginning moment of the universe, how did it all begin?

Agreed again; it's more about personality not discussions about the physical, the mental and the spiritual. Some do, however. I can troll with the best of them but prefer actual discussions supported by facts over drunken barroom shouting matches.

Agreed Pendryn is sincere, and also intelligent. He's just wrong a lot... but not bad for a Brit. :D

Back