Banning people from Threads

Dear Mr. Talking Out Your Ass, aka Karma Police,

Please find more than one thread I have posted where I have used thread ban. I don't use thread ban, you have me on forced ignore for several people and I ignore a couple of others, but I don't thread ban.

I thanked him because I was thinking of Big Money and his ban of most of the liberals.

I understand banning BM and Truth Detector and possibly even Evince, but don't understand banning Dantes, or Darla, Etc., ignore him if you wish, but allow him to participate because others may wish to debate them.

ok i apologize. I was wrong. for some reason I thought I've seen you use it before. But I am dumb, and as an apology I'll write a haiku for you

I sure am a fool
And rana took me to school
I am a low prole

Oh he despised Billy. I can't remember who actually created the gun forum, whether it was grind or billy, but billy got blamed for it. I don't think he was any fan of Grind's either, but he would really go after Billy. And he considered moving all of his gun threads to the newly-created gun forum a suppression of his free speech. He claimed to be leaving forever and then came back as a conservative troll. He is obviously attempting to ruin the board if you ask me. But if you ask others he's tight with the mods, or actually is one of the mods, and this is all a big scam. It's the internet so who knows. For all you know my real name isn't even Darla. ;)

i moved the gun threads. i don't remember billy get blamed for it. legion did get kinda huffy over it though.

I mean who spends hours on Christmas Day trolling an internet chat board?

-People who hate Baby Jesus
-People whose families have restraining orders against them
-People who are iceslut
-Aging Virgins

fun fact, there were only 157 messages on christmas. so if someone wants to go count big moneys messages, we can get a % of how much of the boards activity on christmas was just because of legion.

ok i apologize. I was wrong. for some reason I thought I've seen you use it before. But I am dumb, and as an apology I'll write a haiku for you

I sure am a fool
And rana took me to school
I am a low prole

thanks, you do admit when you error.

i love the haiku

I understand banning BM and Truth Detector and possibly even Evince, but don't understand banning Dantes, or Darla, Etc., ignore him if you wish, but allow him to participate because others may wish to debate them.

part of it is relative. who may annoy some liberal members here may (naturally) not annoy conservatives as much. Who you may think is contributing to the discussion, others may perceive as completely disrupting.

I mean, I give you credit for seeing the logic of a desh threadban, but come on, that one isn't something you have to wring your hands over. she is one of the biggest spammers on here and goes completely off topic and tards up threads.

That's an interesting theory. I didn't realize he hated Billy but would make sense for his behavior. I looked at the board the day after Christmas and almost every post Christmas Day was from Legion. I mean who spends hours on Christmas Day trolling an internet chat board?

That's got to be bullshit, BM is just a juvenile prick who likes to wind up anyone who he thinks is susceptible to goading. I still laugh at how he played Rune with his Rootbeer persona.

Back