Banning people from Threads

well, Dantes admitted to being Bijou who used to post here, and Bijou was a woman.....so unless there was a sex change operation somewhere along the line......

I understand that sometimes people want to keep certain individuals from coming in and spewing ad homs, but most of the time it is nothing more than a daisy chain of "we're so much better than all of them." Why do people come here if not to debate?

God you libs are butt hurt over it as if you have some sort of inherent right to post in any thread you want.

I thread ban

Desh - crap flooding
Big Money - troll
Darla - C word
Dantes - don't have to worry about it anymore apparently
Howard - don't have to worry about it until May(?)

The rest i just do to piss you off and apparently it works like a charm.

Dantes is Prakosh, Darla's cyber boyfriend.

Well, I guess I was wrong. Not sure I knew this Prakosh character if he/she was here when I first came here. It does ring a bell. Was he banned? If so that would make sense. And he was a serious bootlicker of Snarla so that would make sense as well

God you libs are butt hurt over it as if you have some sort of inherent right to post in any thread you want.

I thread ban

Desh - crap flooding
Big Money - troll
Darla - C word

One of the signs of an idiot is when he makes every single post a political comment. Your avatar speaks volumes of your intellect. An idiot homophobic xenophobic person who has a masters in education yet made an uneducated comment.

Dantes gets banned because very few people can keep up with him. He's not only brilliant, he's hilarious.

6dJlokp.gif

One of the signs of an idiot is when he makes every single post a political comment. Your avatar speaks volumes of your intellect. An idiot homophobic xenophobic person who has a masters in education yet made an uneducated comment.

You left out big fat poopy pants and dick nosed butt face.

I thread ban

Desh - crap flooding
Big Money - troll
Darla - C word

Not true. You ban the Trinity because you are butthurt from all of the ownage.

Dantes is Prakosh, Darla's cyber boyfriend.

Did you use the scientific method to come to this conclusion; that is, the same one that you used to come to formulate the question about my supposed banning, and the one that prevented you from even being able to check to see if I had been! Or is your whole obsession with me really just some kind of perverted homoerotic desire that you have because you are such a stupid fuck fake scientist who doesn't even know how to check a fucking profile, which you claim is why you asked the question, admitting just how fucking stupid you are? At least you have that shameless thing going for you! And that counts for a lot when you have to wear a helmet to keep from hurting yourself.

Not true. You ban the Trinity because you are butthurt from all of the ownage.

Channeling your inner Desh I see. Soon you will be telling me I can't handle your special brand of "facts"

The Trinity???? bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Grown men with their little online fraternity. Did Billy "haze" you so you could join? Does your Trinity membership make up for all of the times you were stuffed in a locker in high school?

Now take your PWNGE like my bitch Snarla and go fuck yourself

189654d1363885092-hva-lytter-du-til-i-dag-del-3-20120622052737-rofl.gif

well, Dantes admitted to being Bijou who used to post here, and Bijou was a woman.....so unless there was a sex change operation somewhere along the line......

I personally think Dantes aka Dunces is a chick. No dude would get their knickers in a twist over the dreaded C word the way Dunces does. Also Dunces shares the same rape fantasies as Deshy Dearest and Darla, again not typical of a male mind. I think Dunces has ovaries. Maybe ovaries that have never been used which is why she is so bitter, but ovaries none the less.

Back