Banning people from Threads

Just look at any post he makes. He is brilliant, and well read, sorry you are jealous of his intellect that you can't be honest.

1) Dantes is a SHE... not a he, which suggests you really aren't paying much attention
2) Please... show us an example of the thread where Dantes is brilliant... surely you and Darla can come up with some examples to demonstrate your point???

The burning question... who do you cheer for this weekend? The 49ers? Or the cheater Pete Carroll and his Seahawks?

I'll be cheering for the Niners but yes I must admit my man love (no homo) for the great and ethical Pete Carroll almost overwhelms my 30 years of being a 49ers fan. I'll be in my Niners gear (actually a 49ers t-shirt) at a Niners bar but if we lose my saving grace will be Carroll in the Super Bowl.

I'll be cheering for the Niners but yes I must admit my man love (no homo) for the great and ethical Pete Carroll almost overwhelms my 30 years of being a 49ers fan. I'll be in my Niners gear (actually a 49ers t-shirt) at a Niners bar but if we lose my saving grace will be Carroll in the Super Bowl.

so either way you will be heartbroken after the Super Bowl?

1) Dantes is a SHE... not a he, which suggests you really aren't paying much attention
2) Please... show us an example of the thread where Dantes is brilliant... surely you and Darla can come up with some examples to demonstrate your point???

Rana why can't you pay more attention the way Superfreak does?

Actually you are wrong, Dantes is Prakosh who is genetically a man at least.

Rana why can't you pay more attention the way Superfreak does?

LMAO... so you two have paid so much attention to how brilliant Dantes is, but you somehow missed her stating she was a woman? Ok...

Still waiting on some examples of what you see of Dantes as brilliant... been able to find any yet?

LMAO... so you two have paid so much attention to how brilliant Dantes is, but you somehow missed her stating she was a woman? Ok...

Still waiting on some examples of what you see of Dantes as brilliant... been able to find any yet?

I don't judge people on gender SF, just on the content of their posts, minds, and characters. It's not something I would even notice.

I don't judge people on gender SF, just on the content of their posts, minds, and characters. It's not something I would even notice.

So you saw what you deemed a 'brilliant poster' and automatically assigned the gender MAN.

Very telling...

Of course it is. Here's some more.......the leftist trash loves to play mind games like cliques and gossippy high school crap. They never matured. Look at what's happened at MSNBC by allowing leftist trash run the show.

Grow up, you posturing clown!

Last edited:
Back