Biden is afraid of Texas

He won't come to the Texas border and he won't come to Texas to promote more Texas oil production. Biden is obviously Terrified of Texas. That is OK we aren't to wild about him either.

Oil production is not the problem. Gasoline production is!

The American Oil companies are sitting on 6,000 leases on American soils and waters they have yet to even act on.

Which is odd, at best, for the price of Crude is right up there where they want it.

The American Oil companies have millions of barrels of domestic and imported oil- that has not even been processed yet!

SO SHOVE YOUR STUPID UNKNOWING COMMENTS BACK UP YOUR ASS- WHERE THEY CAME FROM- YOU TRUMPTARDED NIMCOMPUTE!:laugh:

Last edited:
Just like most Republicans avoid New York, ain’t winning any votes there

Eh, lots of talk from democrats that the state is turning purple. It seems like every election, at least on this board, liberals are posting polls showing Texas is in play. Unlike NY or Cali, where Republicans really have no chance, Texas could be in play (changing demographics and all).

As far as visiting there now, I can’t speak to how many competitive congressional districts there are and whether it would be worth his while or not.

^=^ Idot doesn't think increasing world oil production would help.
Nice back pedal.

Texas sweet crude isn't refined here. By design. Once oil was discovered in the Mid East, we slowed pumping so much Texas oil and started importing foreign oil.

As such, we are set up to refine sour crude.

You're welcome. "Idot"

He won't come to the Texas border and he won't come to Texas to promote more Texas oil production. Biden is obviously Terrified of Texas. That is OK we aren't to wild about him either.

And Kenedy wasn't and we all know how that turned out....next stupid comment?

Nice back pedal.

Texas sweet crude isn't refined here. By design. Once oil was discovered in the Mid East, we slowed pumping so much Texas oil and started importing foreign oil.

As such, we are set up to refine sour crude.

You're welcome. "Idot"
Not every refinery is set up to refine sweet crude some are set up to refine sour crude. We ship sweet crude to areas in the US that refine sweet crude. We also ship it overseas We refine a lot of sour crude in huge refineries in Texas like the Valero refinery in Port Arthur Texas. In the US we now import more oil than we export. So by drilling more we would balance out imports and exports. The XL Pipeline was designed to bring the sour west slope Canadian crude down to Texas where we are set up to refine it. If I sell a barrel of sweet crude for $125 a barrel and buy a barrel of sour crude for $100 and make the same amount of gasoline I have saved money and don't really care where the oil came from. We buy sour crude at a discount and refine it making the total cost less. You are welcomed , Moron.

BTW Diesel is generally refined with sweet crude because removing the sulfur from diesel is harder. Diesel frequently has 10-15% biodiesel because that has zero sulfur and dilutes the sulfur contents of fossil diesel to legal levels. The fact that they use the more expensive sweet crude makes diesel more expensive than gasoline.

Last edited:
Not every refinery is set up to refine sweet crude some are set up to refine sour crude. We ship sweet crude to areas in the US that refine sweet crude. We also ship it overseas We refine a lot of sour crude in huge refineries in Texas like the Valero refinery in Port Arthur Texas. In the US we now import more oil than we export. So by drilling more we would balance out imports and exports. The XL Pipeline was designed to bring the sour west slope Canadian crude down to Texas where we are set up to refine it. If I sell a barrel of sweet crude for $125 a barrel and buy a barrel of sour crude for $100 and make the same amount of gasoline I have saved money and don't really care where the oil came from. We buy sour crude at a discount and refine it making the total cost less. You are welcomed , Moron.

BTW Diesel is generally refined with sweet crude because removing the sulfur from diesel is harder. Diesel frequently has 10-15% biodiesel because that has zero sulfur and dilutes the sulfur contents of fossil diesel to legal levels. The fact that they use the more expensive sweet crude makes diesel more expensive than gasoline.
Thank you for both agreeing with me, but being wrong about other nonsense in the post.

At least I forced you to do your research.

Bottom line:

Drilling in Texas won't do anything to lower gas prices.

Biden was just down there 6 weeks ago. Another garbage thread by Republicans.

Why wouldn't anybody avoid the shithole called Texas at all costs?

If I owned a baseball team, I'd refuse to play road games against the Astros and Rangers.
I'd rather schedule them on a neutral field in Havana.

What decent employer would send his people to Texas? They have a 50% of being lethally injected since Texas leads the globe in that (that's ok--abortion isn't), and
they could also catch whatever that geek Ironside Abbott has.

Texas doesn't pump oil for use in the U.S..

Pumping more would just send more to Europe so they don't have to rely on Putin

Europe gets their oil from Russia and the Mideast, as well as the North Sea area.
Germany sits literally on a mountain of coal. They are returning to it. It's cheap.

Most of our oil is exported to Mexico, with significant amounts going to the UK, China, Canada, and Brazil. Source: EIA

Europe gets their oil from Russia and the Mideast, as well as the North Sea area.
Germany sits literally on a mountain of coal. They are returning to it. It's cheap.

Most of our oil is exported to Mexico, with significant amounts going to the UK, China, Canada, and Brazil. Source: EIA

Its not so easy to flip a switch at go back to coal...almost everyone believed that this would never happen, and has acted accordingly.

Back