Biden is afraid of Texas

I know right?......why does that fucking idiot you stuck in the WH keep blocking permits to use the leases?.......

Well, he canceled 3 of them temporarily because the oil companies failed to act on them, but you Trumptards went insane over it, and started blaming him for the price of gasoline increases.

Of course Biden's temporary freeze on those 3 leases already expired months ago, and the oil companies reapplied for them, AND STILL AREN'T DRILLING ON THEM.

And, of course, the Trumptards are still claiming Biden fucked up the American Gasoline prices.

And, of course, the Trumptards are full of shit as usual. :laugh:

And as we sit here today, you know, I know, Biden knows, the gasoline industry knows- And the public should know, that the problem is in the production and we need new Gasoline refineries that can keep up with the demand.

And we all know they aren't going to build them under the regulations and environmental controls that are there- put in place by Congress several presidents ago.

So who are the knuckle draggers here? Please allow me to answer- STUBBORN OIL COMPANIES THAT HAVE US ALL OVER A BARREL!

Last edited:
Well, he canceled 3 of them temporarily because the oil companies failed to act on them,
Lie.
but you Trumptards went insane over it, and started blaming him for the price of gasoline increases.
Because he is.
Of course Biden's temporary freeze on those 3 leases already expired months ago, and the oil companies reapplied for them, AND STILL AREN'T DRILLING ON THEM.
No lease or permit.
And, of course, the Trumptards are still claiming Biden fucked up the American Gasoline prices.
He did.
And, of course, the Trumptards are full of shit as usual. :laugh:
LIF.
And as we sit here today, you know, I know, Biden knows, the gasoline industry knows- And the public should know, that the problem is in the production and we need new Gasoline refineries that can keep up with the demand.
No permits.
And we all know they aren't going to build them under the regulations and environmental controls that are there- put in place by Congress several presidents ago.
Democrats again.
So who are the knuckle draggers here?
Democrats.
Please allow me to answer- STUBBORN OIL COMPANIES THAT HAVE US ALL OVER A BARREL!
Oil companies are not Congress or the President.

Lie.

Because he is.

No lease or permit.

He did.

LIF.

No permits.

Democrats again.

Democrats.

Oil companies are not Congress or the President.

I know this is difficult for TRUMPTARDS like you- BUT YOU REALLY SHOULD TRY TELLING THE TRUTH AND UNDERSTANDING REALITY INSTEAD OF DENYING IT BECAUSE OF EITHER MERE IGNORANCE OR POLITICAL SCORN AND HATRED!

Reminds me of an old song- COME BACK WHEN YOU GROW UP!

I MEAN, IF YOU DO WANT TO GROW UP AND BECOME A RESPONSIBLE CONTRIBUTING FACTOR IN SOCIETY!

It's just not going to happen for you as long as you keep following the shit stains left behind by Donald Trump and his TRUMPTARDS!

For Heaven's Sake! Friend! Fellow Forum Contributor! Man-To Man! GET SOME FRESH NEW POSITIVE LEADERSHIP IN YOUR LIFE!

Sir, I can't make it anymore simpler or easier than that- to help make it even possible for you to understand!

mic-drop-captain-obvious.gif

Last edited:
He won't come to the Texas border and he won't come to Texas to promote more Texas oil production. Biden is obviously Terrified of Texas. That is OK we aren't to wild about him either.

Oh, the border... oh the brown people. Oh the caravannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns!

Give it a rest, Nazi!

But you guys think Texas is purple. At least that is what you guys said when Beto spent $80 million running against Cruz

"On Election Day, Cruz defeated O'Rourke[7] by a margin just short of 215,000 votes, or 2.6 percent; the race was the closest U.S. Senate race in Texas since "

Beto was a shitty candidate and Cruz barely won. You're a dick. And a Nazi. And you don't know where the clitoris is.

So you say Biden is a Coward. Beto is running for Governor of Texas are Democrats just throwing their money away for him?

Why doesn't twump turn over his tax returns or offer to testify at any of his investigations or hearings? He's a coward. And who covers for him. Other cowards.. like YOU!

LMAO

This post won't age well!
When all else fails, and you've been exposed as an economically illiterate dumb fuck, try to divert away from it with some mockery, eh?? Doesn't work with me, libtard.

Bottom line:

Drilling in Texas won't do anything to lower gas prices.

Do you realize why you failed Economics 101??

Hint: How does supply and demand affect prices?

I know this is difficult for TRUMPTARDS like you- BUT YOU REALLY SHOULD TRY TELLING THE TRUTH AND UNDERSTANDING REALITY INSTEAD OF DENYING IT BECAUSE OF EITHER MERE IGNORANCE OR POLITICAL SCORN AND HATRED!

Reminds me of an old song- COME BACK WHEN YOU GROW UP!

I MEAN, IF YOU DO WANT TO GROW UP AND BECOME A RESPONSIBLE CONTRIBUTING FACTOR IN SOCIETY!

It's just not going to happen for you as long as you keep following the shit stains left behind by Donald Trump and his TRUMPTARDS!

For Heaven's Sake! Friend! Fellow Forum Contributor! Man-To Man! GET SOME FRESH NEW POSITIVE LEADERSHIP IN YOUR LIFE!

Sir, I can't make it anymore simpler or easier than that- to help make it even possible for you to understand!

mic-drop-captain-obvious.gif

LIF

Back