Biden is not our guy!

Biden has less stupid comments than Trump.

But I’d like o see s younger more energetic candidate.

If you can't figure that out for yourself, you are hopeless. Try reading it. Biden plans to be a "caretaker" president. If you don't want any change, you are part of the problem. You might as well vote for Trump if you want a continuation of the status quo.

Take care of what lol?

It does have status quo written all over it.

No thanks, Joe.

Biden has less stupid comments than Trump.

But I’d like o see s younger more energetic candidate.

70 is younger than 76 but generally speaking if you’ve reached social security age you generally aren’t considered young. Leaving aside you can support whomever you want how do you say you want someone younger while saying you support Warren?

I really hope it’s anyone but Biden!

Harris or Warren.

But I’ll vote Biden over Rump.

I will NEVER vote for Harris and probably not Sanders either.

If the looney, far left, sjw progressive wing of the party nominates her, I just won't cast a vote for President. Try to do my part to help elect a Dem majority in Congress, so when Trump beats her, which he would, hopefully the Dems will control both houses and make him regret ever having been born.

I MIGHT vote for Warren.

Kind of shaping up that most of us feel that way. I would prefer those two but Warren first and also Bernie in the mix.

I don't feel that way.

Biden might be the only Dem I'll vote for.

If the looney, far left, sjw progressive wing of the party nominates her, I just won't cast a vote for President. Try to do my part to help elect a Dem majority in Congress, so when Trump beats her, which he would, hopefully the Dems will control both houses and make him regret ever having been born.

I MIGHT vote for Warren.

I don't feel that way.

A Biden candidacy will be a Hillary Clinton 2016 redux. Biden will inspire or excite no one. Biden is establishment on steroids. If he is the candidate I will have to hold my nose at the voting box. I hope for the closest to FDR the party has to offer. The party left its Progressive roots and it will continue to pay for it.

If you can't figure that out for yourself, you are hopeless. Try reading it. Biden plans to be a "caretaker" president. If you don't want any change, you are part of the problem. You might as well vote for Trump if you want a continuation of the status quo.

Nonsense.

None of those other gimmick candidates will ever be able to make good on their empty promises.

Without a 60 seat majority in the Senate, the Repugs will be able to block everything any Dem President tries to do.

At least Biden is running on a realistic platform and not making all kinds of phony, pie-in-the-sky gimmick promises ala Bernie Sanders.

Change does not come quickly in this country and as soon as the self-centered, youth, race and gender obsessed progressives figure that out, the better we'll all be.

A Biden candidacy will be a Hillary Clinton redux. Biden will inspire or excite no one. Biden is establishment on steroids. If he is the candidate I will have to hold my nose at the voting box.

Inspire and excite are just bullshit feel-good words progressives love to toss around because it makes them feel special and superior.

I'll take a down to Earth centrist and realist who sees the world through clear eyes without twinkling stars in them or covered by rose colored glasses any ol day.

Inspire and excite are just bullshit feel-good words progressives love to toss around because it makes them feel special and superior.

I'll take a down to Earth centrist and realist who sees the world through clear eyes without twinkling stars in them or covered by rose colored glasses any ol day.

Millennials will stay home. Biden offers nothing new and his weird "C'mon man. C'mon Donald" tough talk is just that...weird and empty and ineffectual. He is the faction of the party which became Republican-lite. If he is the candidate of course I will fall in line, but it would be a mistake to run with what he is offering which turns out to be "I'm not Trump"...how desperate and lame is that?! Most of the people want the forward thinking polices that a non establishment Dem is offering. Oh please...not Biden!

A Biden candidacy will be a Hillary Clinton 2016 redux. Biden will inspire or excite no one. Biden is establishment on steroids. If he is the candidate I will have to hold my nose at the voting box. I hope for the closest to FDR the party has to offer. The party left its Progressive roots and it will continue to pay for it.

Biden is the worse possible candidate.

Millennials will stay home.

And help Trump win like they did the last time?

Biden offers nothing new and his weird "C'mon man. C'mon Donald" tough talk is just that...weird and empty and ineffectual. He is the faction of the party which became Republican-lite. If he is the candidate of course I will fall in line, but it would be a mistake to run with what he is offering which turns out to be "I'm not Trump"...how desperate and lame is that?! Most of the people want the forward thinking polices that a non establishment Dem is offering. Oh please...not Biden!

I don't think so.

There is a large swath of centrist Democrats as well as independents across America who are not only sick of Trump's childishness but also sick of all the progressive sjw nonsense like demanding $15 an hour for burger flippers, free college and unlimited free health care for everyone and reparations. And that's not to mention constantly harping about racism and all the constant gay and feminist whining. If those are the things that inspire and excite progressives, fine but don't think that just because your wing of the party swallows that crap everyone else does.

Those progressive candidates cannot win the middle.

I think there are a lot of moderates and anti-Trump conservatives who could vote for Biden but not people like Harris or Warren. Biden was a long-time supporter of civil rights--I think the other Democrats are trying to unfairly smear his record on race to unite against the front runner.

Yep..........

I'm getting tired of Biden's asinine gaffes, he may be to old for the job?!!
But that being said, if he is the nominee I will support and vote for him over Trump!
If Biden keeps making these gaffes, the dems should look for another front running too?!!

biden-gaffes.jpg

trump is good 10 a day, no one bats an eye...

He needs a strong VP, someone that can take the heat, work w/ him & add a lil twist, a like this~
5b3a79e55862614c401fc96966caa4e3.gif

I MIGHT vote for Warren.

I don't feel that way.

It is easy for me to say that, I live in Calif so whoever gets the nom will win here..

I am familiar w/ her but was curious why you are so adamant??

Maybe after all the chaos, hate & madness, maybe that is what ppl what, the known, plan-O bland-NORMAL..

Biden is anything but exciting & can win, can any of the others??

Maybe after all the chaos, hate & madness, maybe that is what ppl what, the known, plan-O bland-NORMAL..

Biden is anything but exciting & can win, can any of the others??

Most Americans are for the more Progressive policies whether they refer to it as such or not...smart gun legislation, addressing climate change, affordable healthcare and education, campaign finance reform, a woman's right to choose, taxing the rich, etc. Biden is more of the same old same old and the low turnout of 2016 will happen all over again as if we are in The Twilight Zone. Also, Biden's enormous baggage will provide unending fodder for the right.

Back